Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians (2492 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / Errors of Rapture : Will All Faithful Christian Go To Heaven ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Shabbat Shalom le'kulam to all Faithful Sabbaterians

Is another day of the lord's(yom adonai)..May the Birkat(blessings) and Shalom(peace) of Yahweh Elohinu be multiplied upon us all yeladim(children) in Yahshuah ha'Mashiakh melakh ha olam (Jesus the Messiah king of the universe)..amin!

Ha'Shalom aleikhem le'makhbir kulam
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by lastmessenger: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Are you a Muslim? The topic sounds islamic
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
lastmessenger:

How does it sound islamic?..can you explain please!
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by lastmessenger: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

How does it sound islamic?..can you explain please!
Shabbat shalom lie.kulam sound Islamic.
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
lastmessenger:

Shabbat shalom lie.kulam sound Islamic.

No is hebrew..meaning "sabbat peace to all"

Today is sabbat
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by lastmessenger: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

No is hebrew..meaning "sabbat peace to all"

Today is sabbat
Ok.Lets go to the synagogue and read the scrolls.
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2014
lastmessenger:

Ok.Lets go to the synagogue and read the scrolls.

Ayt..my pleasure wink
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Rilwayne001: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Ayt..my pleasure wink

Bros
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
lastmessenger:

Are you for real?
People claimin' to be Christians don't even know the Genesis of what they profess.
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Bros

How far?
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Rilwayne001: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

How far?

Good, bros i just dey observe this hebrew language, much more like arabic..

Are you a messianic jew?
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by lastmessenger: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Are you for real?
People claimin' to be Christians don't even know the Genesis of what they profess.
Huh? I am not a Jew.
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Good, bros i just dey observe this hebrew language, much more like arabic..

Are you a messianic jew?

Yea! You almost got me all figured out but am not religious .so am not incline at the Messainic Jews doctrine. Coz I dont believe in religion but God.

And for the language, Hebrew and Arabic are like cousin languages. Both semitic languages are very similar infact Aramaic is even written and sounds almost like Arabic but have more similarity in vocal speech and rendering to hebrew than Arabic. wink
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Yea! You almost got me all figured out but am not religious .so am not incline at the Messainic Jews doctrine. Coz I dont believe in religion but God.

But you do attend church, is'nt it? tell us your church

And for the language, Hebrew and Arabic are like cousin languages. Both semitic languages are very similar infact Aramaic is even written and sounds almost like Arabic but have more similarity in vocal speech and rendering to hebrew than Arabic. wink

Indeed
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

[b]But you do attend church, is'nt it? tell us your church [/b]
Indeed

And why are you so interested in my believe all of a sudden? undecided

I can even walk into a masjid to say my prayers that is if the muslim ummas wont call out fatwa on my butt for praying to a God different than theirs' in the mosque...so what am I saying?..a church is a spiritual body. It does not really matter where I observe it.
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

And why are you so interested in my believe all of a sudden? undecided

Sorry bros, i don cross my boundary

Have a nice day
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Maamin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Sorry bros, i don cross my boundary

Have a nice day

grin

Shalom bro!
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
lastmessenger:

Huh? I am not a Jew.

Oh! My; how didn't I know?
Mstcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by lastmessenger: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! My; how didn't I know?
Mstcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Odontoceti
Re: Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians by Eve4eva(f): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
shalom yom shabbat Ben yah

(1) (Reply)

Why Even Atheists Should Want There To Be A God / MARCH 2020- POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS: THE VOICE OF YOUR FOUNDATION & YOUR DREAMS. / Why The Rise In Crime Rate Just Before Christmas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.