Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change (2412 Views)

Jonathan Bans Gmb From Receiving International Visitors And Guests Till May 29 / South-south Will Massively Support A Buhari Presidency - Opinion / 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
I was discussing and deliberating on some political issues concerning Nigeria with a friend who is frm the north just yesterday and along the line this question came into ma mind and i put it up to guy bt he could not do justice to my question. Now I want to ask nairalanders an honest question, if gej is frm the north and gmb is frm the south will the hausas and the yoruba yearn for a change to vote in a man frm the south. ONLY THE TRUTH IS GOOD ENOUGH

2 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by DarryOsh(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
I was discussing and deliberating on some political issues concerning Nigeria with a friend who is frm the north just yesterday and along the line this question came into ma mind and i put it up to guy bt he could not do justice to my question. Now I want to ask nairalanders an honest question, if gej is frm the north and gmb is frm the south will the hausas and the yoruba yearn for a change to vote in a man frm the south. ONLY THE TRUTH IS GOOD ENOUGH

First of all, when you say 'the North ' or 'he south' you are not talking about individuals, you are talking about an entire region of millions.

It's very true that ethnic and religious bigotry is a sad reality of our country in these times. A good majority of the North are simply preoccupied with power returning to the north, never mind that all the northern leader we have had haven't necessarily done anything substantial for them. Even Jonathan's people haven't really enjoyed his government but they are clamouring for his reelection. For those that do not have minds of their own and allow themselves to me used as pawns and mere instruments of achieving selfish motives, they will kill themselves for 'my tribal man'

The good news however is that a lot of people are waking up to the reality that you are either good for the job or not. These set of people would yearn for a change in our failed government irrespective of whether the President is from the north or South or from Mars.

2 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
NO!!!!! All these people shouting "Buhari, Buhari" are deceiving themselves.

7 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat:

Yes, they have done it before when they overwhelmingly voted for Abiola instead of their own Bashir Tofa.

10 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Never

5 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by nuclearboy(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Shagari was from the north - He was doing EXACTLY what is happening now as he too was a "nice guy" but the sharks around him were utterly destroying the country.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE WHO KICKED HIM OUT were Northerners.

Does that answer your question well enough?

So, yes, they would seek for change. They did it before.

And just as Shagari had the power and allowed Dikko etc, so is Jonathan playing "Presido" today. He's destroying his own name

4 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, they have done it before when they overwhelmingly voted for Abiola instead of their own Bashir Tofa.
it's a lie bro. I was very young then but i later found out dat Abiola got about 80% of his votes frm the south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Orunto: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2014
No.
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by engrtee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
no.

buharist are secieving themselves

3 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by personal59: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
it's a lie bro. I was very young then but i later found out dat Abiola got about 80% of his votes frm the south.
Abeg get ur fact well d south with how many population haba no b d election dat was rejected before the vote counting was fully done wen its obvious Abiola is winning nd doesn't av a round figure u re here given figures 80% hmmmm alaabosi abeg 80% of what? D total vote abi can u pls tell us d total vote pls go and do ur assignment well

On d topic yes yes and yes won't u b tired of being clueless nd someone who av no integrity nd will never stand by his word?

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by gratiaeo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

1993 election was annuled by Babangida a northerner to prevent Abiola a southerner. What are u talking about?

5 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by gratiaeo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
nuclearboy:
Shagari was from the north - He was doing EXACTLY what is happening now as he too was a "nice guy" but the sharks around him were utterly destroying the country.

And just as Shagari had the power and allowed Dikko etc, so is Jonathan playing "Presido" today. He's destroying his own name
They would have impeach Shagari to pave way for his deputy, instead they overthrow him to pave way for fellow northeaster

7 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Flets: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by nuclearboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
gratiaeo:

They would have impeach Shagari to pave way for his deputy, instead they overthrow him to pave way for fellow northeaster

WOW, how wise tongue

The Army should have impeached the president, huh?

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat:

Go back to school and re-take your history classes.

gratiaeo:

1993 election was annuled by Babangida a northerner to prevent Abiola a southerner. What are u talking about?

So in your mind, the singular act of one single norther i.e. Babangida wipes out the meaning and intention behind the millions of votes cast by northerners for Abiola - a southerner? You try well well.

nuclearboy:

WOW, how wise tongue
The Army should have impeached the president, huh?

Its not his fault that bigotry had completely destroyed all his logical thought processes - he has been fed on it right from infancy.
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by amakaeugene: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg dont divide us along religious line. If pdp had produce akpabio also a sotherner we would have been happy this fisherman is an epitome of CLUELESSNES
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
don't mind them,born to rule
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by seannopo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Was there a northern pressure group for return to democracy pre 1999?

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Djicemob: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
nuclearboy:

So by your analysis,the notherners have nigeria at heart hence their support for a fellow notherner?

The northern region ruled nigeria for donkey years and didnt bring about the needed change...with the northerners being the worst hit with the bad rule(by their brothers in power) and poverty and you are here asserting they have good in their hearts for nigerians.SMH.

2 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by san316(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
if gej were from the north, he would not have been gej. according to him, he would have been an almajiri. so no issue of said almajiri.

if buhari were from the south, he wouldn't have been buhari maybe tompolo or asari. that means he would have been chopping oil money and buying warships.

ultimately, things are the way they are because that's how they are meant to be.

and know. that it is not the north that is demanding change, it is all the reasonable and well thinking nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by mrvitalis(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
the real question should be if buhari was from bayelsa as jonathan .....who would u vote for

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by mazzi: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
nuclearboy:

did kick him out to replace him with a neutral person or to bring in another born to rule child?
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Kingspin(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sentiment is ruling nigeria simply.
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by mazzi: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op thanks for this intelligent question.i myself ave ask a northerner this question but he ended up eating his tongue but couldn't answer the question.

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by chamboy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jonathan is a failure Abeg

Sikena

2 Likes

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Go back to school and re-take your history classes.

So in your mind, the singular act of one single norther i.e. Babangida wipes out the meaning and intention behind the millions of votes cast by northerners for Abiola - a southerner? You try well well.

Its not his fault that bigotry had completely destroyed all his logical thought processes - he has been fed on it right from infancy.
Aboki you know the obvious truth but you won't air it bc you come from the cattle rearing region. The north can never vote for a southerner against their own brother in power no matter how clueless he is. Any way I just have to say this, power will only return to the north probably in 2019 or beyond and will certainly be a christian else ur buhari will rule a divided Nigeria
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
amakaeugene:
Abeg dont divide us along religious line. If pdp had produce akpabio also a sotherner we would have been happy this fisherman is an epitome of CLUELESSNES
madam how much did they{Apc} pay you to give this online comment?
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
san316:
if gej were from the north, he would not have been gej. according to him, he would have been an almajiri. so no issue of said almajiri.

if buhari were from the south, he wouldn't have been buhari maybe tompolo or asari. that means he would have been chopping oil money and buying warships.

ultimately, things are the way they are because that's how they are meant to be.

and know. that it is not the north that is demanding change, it is all the reasonable and well thinking nigerians.

you are a pathological liar. Which well thinking Nigerians are you talking about? Let truth be told, gej has not performed up to expectations bt substituting him with buhari{ a man that fumes at the military for killing dreaded boko haram members} is like porting from France to dwell in Syria. Nigerians will reject him again and again even if he has Obama as his running mate

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by SOUNDKING: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2014
4 where? Born 2 rule mentality will be d last straw that will break d camel's back.
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by LFJ: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Daguccizgreat:

God, can you see the quality of brain of our youth. If you think that Northerners are f.o.ols to the extent that they will accept this level of incompetent of Mr Jonathan if he is one of them. Must you join them in their foolishness because you think that Jonathan even with his level incompetent is from your area?

1 Like

Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by southsouthman: 5:58am On Dec 14, 2014
nuclearboy:

Yes they did that for selfish reasons. Except you are also saying that Buhari's military regime too was kicked out because it was corrupt. If your analysis was correct I do not think that the North would have gotten a candidate called theirs. Statements like it is the turn of the North and others won't be coming from notable northerners

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Terrified of Election Postponement Because Their Financier Are Broke. / New Way To Buy Fuel These Days ...lol (photos) / Police Clampdown : Scores Arrested In Aba For Listening To Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.