Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! (770 Views)

PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / 7 Reasons Why Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best VP For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! by Blacksodje(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
I feel the best APC VP candidate that would match and defeat PDP is no other peraon than Dr.Mrs Oby Ezekwisili..Reasons are as follows:

1) She has an international presence..majorly oweing this to the CHIBOK GIRLS UNENDING SAGA and her WOrld Bank antecedents

2) She is not jyst a christian but a PAsTOR and that would put an end to the muslim/muslim saga tin

3)She is from the South Eastern part of Nigeria which APC has little or no presence.Hence, APC woukd be able to obtain massive votes and sup1portfrom our eastern brothers.

4) Gender basis....Lots of women would vote for APC due to her gender

5)There would be a sense of believe and hope that the restive parts of Nigeria would experience peace due to her struggle against injustice and unsecurity of lives and properties.

Other credible candidates would be Dr. Chris Ngige, Fashola or Adams Oshiomole but certainly not Prof Osibanjo, Fayemi or even Amaechi....but none of this class of candidate would do so much as Dr. Oby would.

so APC chieftains, its up to you to do the needful
Re: My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! by everrealestate(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Also I believe whatever Man can do Woman can do better, base on those fact let vote for Her. God we surely change our country to better & peace country Amen"i
Re: My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! by Caseless: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Give me amechi or i die.
Re: My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! by laimo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Any one of the mentioned will be excellent.
Let's just vote Buhari. Pdp and Jonathan have to go for us to build a better system for our country.
Re: My Best VP Candidate For Apc....tinubu N Co, Take Note! by Blacksodje(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
abeg ooooooo
no one is dying in my thread
i use God take beg u......

i undstd u bros but i just feel its high time we experienced a change and a breath of fresh air

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari / The Bigotry Against Aregbesola, By Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / APC To Nigerians: This Is Your Last Christmas In Bondage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.