Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change (660 Views)

Jonathan Bans Gmb From Receiving International Visitors And Guests Till May 29 / If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change / 2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
I was discussing and deliberating on some political issues concerning Nigeria with a friend who is frm the north just yesterday and along the line this question came into ma mind and i put it up to guy bt he could not do justice to my question. Now I want to ask nairalanders an honest question, if gej is frm the north and gmb is frm the south will the hausas and the yoruba yearn for a change to vote in a man frm the south. SENTIMENTS ASIDE PLS,ONLY THE TRUTH IS GOOD ENOUGH
Re: If Gej Is From The North And Gmb From The South, Will The North Ask For Change by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
No, they won't they always support their people no matter how bad he is.... That's the difference between the 'CORE' north and other part of this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities Of Buhari / PDP Party Is Desperate And Willing To Pay For Your Votes / Evidence Of Buhari's Religious Bigotry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.