Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians (555 Views)

Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / ”APC To Release Scandalous Documentary Against President Jonathan" FFK / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians by mastercee(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
1. "You press men, you always say there are no
minerals in Kano. We have Coca-Cola, Fanta, Miranda and the newly invented Sprite." - Barkin Zuwo

2. "Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria." - GEJ

3. "I will water your school and fire your school." -Orji Uzoh Kalu

4. "Nigerians, don't panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere ... maybe it is our turn." - GEJ

5. "I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira." - Atiku Abubakar

6. "Until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria." - Umaru Dikko

7. "Telephone is not meant for the poor. " - David Mark

8. "The worth of a child born and bred in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States."- Yakubu Gowon

9. "School is not meant for the poor, only for the rich." - Ikedi Ohakim

10. "At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly." - Diezeani Allison- Madueke

11. "Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria." - Olusegun Obasanjo

12. "The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny." - Mallam Isa Yaguda, Governor, Bauchi State

13. "On behalf of 20 million naira, I'll donate my family" - Dame Patience Jonathan

14. "We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result." - Chris Uba

15. "I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment." - Dame Patience Jonathan

16. "You must be very silly for saying I bleach my skin. Tell your Editors I said you're silly." - Alao Akala to Punch Reporter

17. "How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The government I installed?" - Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)

18. "We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku (2009)

19. “I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: 19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians by roqrules04(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Ok,
11 Got me cracking
Re: 19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Very funny, Atiku no well 850k schools for the masses?
Re: 19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians by rawpadgin(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2014
no 11 is blasphemy, obasanjo is a clown!
Re: 19 Most Hilarious And Scandalous Quotes From Nigerian Politicians by nairamaverick(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2014
pej taking the lead

(1) (Reply)

APC, Fayose Disagree Over Budget Presentation / Goodluck Jonathan: The Corruption Don and Protector / » Police Intercept 1,500 Ballot Boxes In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.