Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. (2840 Views)

Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 / Africa’s Richest Presidents: Why Jonathan’s Position Is Not The Biggest News / Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2014
The first VP of yoruba stock was Babafemi Ogundipe. His head of State was betrayed and killed.
The next Yoruba VP was Olusegun Obasanjo. His head of state was betrayed and killed.
The next was half yoruba, half fulani, Tunde Idiagbon-Dogo. His head of state was betrayed.
The next was Oladipo Diya. His head of state was betrayed. Even yorubas don't want to hear about him.

Put yourself in Buhari's shoes. Would you not hesitate before making another yorubaman your VP?

8 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2014
You Missed Jonathan his head was Killed too, useless Analysis that has nothing to do with reality im sorry.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Mogidi: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2014
I can see Oshiomhole picking the ticket, two years into their rule he would assume power announcing the president died of age related diseases.
Oshiomhole, a man so crafty his own mom disowned him.

3 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:
You Missed Jonathan his head was Killed too, useless Analysis that has nothing to do with reality im sorry.

Killed? By whom?
Man was sick and died of his sickness.
Very different from being shot.

9 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Mogidi:
I can see Oshiomhole picking the ticket, two years into their rule he would assume power announcing the president died of age related diseases.

The best thing to happen to GEJ is for Buhari to pick Ashawohole as his running mate.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by temitemi1(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
CLAPTRAP!!!
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari wanted to pick Amaechi yesterday but was threatened by the yorubas.
Imagine a tribe as big and as proud as the yorubas without any representation on the ballot. They can't bear it.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Deltagiant: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2014
An extra ordinary coincidence of negative fate. Quite interesting.
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Yeske2(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari better pick Oby in order to garner votes from the SS/SE or he'll give the PDP full coverage, a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by slimfit1(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Killed? By whom?
Man was sick and died of his sickness.
Very different from being shot.

I no that for sure death is death which ever way you go.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Yeske2:
Buhari better pick Oby in order to garner votes from the SS/SE or he'll give the PDP full coverage, a word is enough for the wise

I agree with you Amaechi is south south I think that is enough at the moment. He himself has leadership problem.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Mogidi:

Yoruba master plan that is why they insist on VP position.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Deltagiant:
An extra ordinary coincidence of negative fate. Quite interesting.

That's way too much reoccurence from the same set of tribe for it to be a coincidence.
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Deltagiant: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

That's way too much reoccurence from the same set of tribe for it to be a coincidence.

If u got my drift, that's why it's "extra ordinary".
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Deltagiant:

If u got my drif, that's why it's "extra ordinary".

OK. I get you now.
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Donmarrius: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Never allow any Yoruba deputize you,unless you are ready to die.

3 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by nairalife2013(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:
u are readily angry untop of presenting false report and branding som1's useless...
Death is death abi? Isnt that a peurile assertion? Meaning, to be killed and to die of natural causes rate d same in the psyche of the bereaved and others left behind?

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Donmarrius:
Never allow any Yoruba deputize you,unless you are ready to die.

I pity Buhari

Na kill they wan kill am

2 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by masseratti: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
And non of you guys can tell the op that never in the history of Nigeria have a Yoruba man become a vice president,all the people the op quoted are military men,not a civilian President or Vice President.

4 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by gratiaeo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lolz. Buhari will be equally afraid of Amaechi because of what happened to Yaradua
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by slimfit1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
nairalife2013:
u are readily angry untop of presenting false report and branding som1's useless...
Death is death abi? Isnt that a peurile assertion? Meaning, to be killed and to die of natural causes rate d same in the psyche of the bereaved and others left behind?

Let me let you know something the man died as a result of selfish and stupid decision making from families and friends. Thousands of people have the same illness he had and still able to manage it and still alive as we speak.
The job was too big for him he should have rejected it. I reject jobs I know I can't manage in other not to loss and lost my integrity even health wise. I'm a slim guy I go for slim jobs.
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Yeske2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:

I agree with you Amaechi is south south I think that is enough at the moment. He himself has leadership problem.
Amaechi would not garner as much votes as Oby, she's impeccable, sparkling and corruption free unlike Amaechi that has a bundle of issues
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
buhari is already quarter to 80yrs and visibly weak. I congratulate his VP in advance cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeske2:
Amaechi would not garner as much votes as Oby, she's impeccable, sparkling and corruption free unlike Amaechi that has a bundle of issues

Public jet issues

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Yeske2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:

Public jet issues
Abi o
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Yeske2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
DrJoe1:
buhari is already quarter to 80yrs and visibly weak. I congratulate his VP in advance cheesy grin
Those younger like GEJ, what have they achieved? Stop this age, religion, ethnic stuff, not necessary.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don't see Buhari lasting another five years. Too old and too weak.

Imagine a big country like Nigeria with the oldest president in the world.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by farem: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari wanted to pick[b] Amaechi [/b]yesterday but was threatened by the yorubas.
Imagine a tribe as big and as proud as the yorubas without ant representation on the ballot. They can't bear it.
[color=#770077][/color]

When our people of Ameach and Okorocha stop being blind supporters of Otueke man (who really has not done anything worthwhile), you will realise these two will command great respect. Politics is strategic and discipline warfare and not tribal or religious stupidity

2 Likes

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by GeeOh(f): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
i really wish d ticket goes to oby,but i think fayemi will b more favoured.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by Osakah24(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
If you like give the Vp to Mohammad(pbuh) ,The both are loosing come 2015 february 14.You guys are laughing way to early to realize who always has the last laugh. Gej until Awusa start thinking straight.
Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by engrtee(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:

noo, yaradua was dead even before he was elected.

1 Like

Re: History Of Yoruba Vice Presidents. Why Buhari Is Hesitating. by reezee: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
DrJoe1:
According to you he has won the election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army / People Swept Jonathan's Feet After His Campaign Train Left The State(pic) / Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.