Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Learn How To Design A Website - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Design A Website (7356 Views)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / What Programming Languages Do I Need To Design A Site Like Nairaland? / Design A Module Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by duran2059(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please I am in need of it durran_bl@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Ibbaba(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2015
ibbaba234@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by sammykrane(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am interested my email is sammykrane1103@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by simplistical: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by EmmGee: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
hello

muhdahmed36@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by samkolo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
dsamsondeen@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by veave(f): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Erubasa3: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
erubasaemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by passionate4ever: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Drigdee:

I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?
Then leave your e mail in the comment box
I'm interested in learning the web design.my email is olasunboakinyemi@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by passionate4ever: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm thirty to know much about web design.pls help me out there friends.here is my email olasunboakinyemi@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
passionate4ever:
I'm thirty to know much about web design.pls help me out there friends.here is my email olasunboakinyemi@gmail.com

Notify if you did not receive any mail
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Google63(m): 2:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Drigdee:

Notify if you did not receive any mail
adetoy01@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Activityj(m): 5:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Very interested! Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by gbadesitdown: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Am interest my E-mail is gbadejokoadedamola@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by adrainuche(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Adrain_uche@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Manchidoy: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
manchidoy
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nmaster: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm interested please my email nuramaster@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by wolexme(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drigdee:

I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?
Then leave your e mail in the comment box
hmm, i think using an open source software is only ideal for those who have their own business and wish do make a website for it themself. But for those who intend to make web developement or programming their profession, learning the core of the preferred techs is advised. So, if u indend to become and parade yourself as an expert programer, pls leave open software for now.it won't help u when it comes to teamworking. It won't help u when it comes to having an expert programmer as your client.
Think about it.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by zhukafa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am happy to have come across this post. Thanks.
i will also be needing it. zhukafa@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by jworos(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
jworos@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Mattex001(m): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Ulodomatthew@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Mattex001(m): 5:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Broo lps im intrestedUlodomatthew@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2015
I am really interested. here is my email. fighal@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Topzlincoln(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Baba pls share me. Topzlincoln@gmail.com....TNX in anticipation
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2015
wolexme:

hmm, i think using an open source software is only ideal for those who their own business and which do make a website for it themself. But for those who intend to make web developement or programming their profession, learning the core of the preffered techs is advised. So, if u indend to become and parade yourself as an expert programer, pls leave open software for now.it won't help u when it comes to teamworking. It won't help u when it comes to having an expert programmer as your client.
Think about it.
Thats right but i also indicated that the manual contains the core of web programming and you can start learning it gradually. HTML CSS PHP ,,,, all in it.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by stingermania(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2015
wolexme:

hmm, i think using an open source software is only ideal for those who have their own business and wish do make a website for it themself. But for those who intend to make web developement or programming their profession, learning the core of the preferred techs is advised. So, if u indend to become and parade yourself as an expert programer, pls leave open software for now.it won't help u when it comes to teamworking. It won't help u when it comes to having an expert programmer as your client.
Think about it.
can you teach me programming? Email: Appamite@gmail.com . I really love to take programming as i profession
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Ikegift4real(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ikegift4real@gmail.com I need it bro. kudos.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by vinoz: 1:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Pls help with d material: eioziegbe62@gmail.com
Cheer.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by lilflipnerd: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2015
doliphils@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Zizoucollins(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2015
stcollinsebay@gmailcom
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by henrychubayo: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Pass me not baba

henrychubayo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Learn Medicine And Practice Coding At Same Time / Nairaland School Of Programming / Who Wants to Start an Electronic Game Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.