Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi (549 Views)

I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / Pres. Jonathan Goodluck willl Contest Next Election. He Sent Me An Sms This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi by tommysparks: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
The outspoken cleric Sheik gummi in an interview with vanguard gave reasons why Jonathan and buhari should not contest as president in next elections due to the polarity of both candidates, because buhari's supporters will burn the north if he should loose and Jonathan wins also some southerners will sabotage the economy especially oil exploration if Jonathan should loose because of the polarity of both candidates and has advised them for the sake of ordinary Nigerians on the street who will suffer the outcome of the elections to step down and allow other candidates to contest.
Read more here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/jonathan-acceptable-buharis-supporters-will-cause-violence/
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi by salbis(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
So who do you present to substitute the two? Moreover, north is on fire already.
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi by djembapat(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
fuckshit
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Should Not Contest Next Election-sheik Gummi by fuckshit: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
djembapat:
fuckshit
yea; fück that shït grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! How Do I Configure My Infinix Zero To Enable Me Browse? / What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? / Is Indeed "Stealing Not A Corruption?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.