Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? (23277 Views)

Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by gbaskipro: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Azo:

I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you. Moronic TANdroids.

Grow up
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexhenrex:
just few minutes ago was doing Ma laundry and behold I just heard a very loud boom!! we don't know where is went off for now but am very sure its a bomb will post more details wen I get the update.

I did hear a loud bang and did see smoke. Was at a wedding @jossy royal hotel behind st. Murumba college allong Zaria road... It Looks like its towards either farin gada market or somewhere around there...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by webtech: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
PDP you na dey try sha
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
It was not a bomb. No one was killed, no one died. It was a loud bang followed by smoke.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by wazobiaforu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
clemzo101:
Muslims be like "Bokoharam are not muslims" now tell me wtf are dey? Mtchewwwww

How old are you?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by wazobiaforu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32
Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria,
Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the
introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the
country, reports said on Monday.
Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in
December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a
seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the
weekend that the strict Islamic law code known
as the Sharia should be introduced in full across
Nigeria.
"I will continue to show openly and inside me the
total commitment to the Sharia movement that is
sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in
press reports.
"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for
the total implementation of the Sharia in the
country," Buhari said.

NOW TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT BUHARI SAID AND WHAT BOKO HARAM ARE FIGHTING FOR
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-
for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

How old are you?
Are you employed? If you fail for doing the primary assignment that you have the whole power to use to accomplish the assignment, do you expect to be promoted for pointing to another ordinary staff for making you a failure?

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by meforyou1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
We all know that the janjawedeans are the bomb detonators naa. And the chief sponsor is contesting in order to islamise nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
ellechrystal:
God help us oo.
How can a human enjoy killing other ppl? In hundreds n groups.. isn't such a person a devil? Am beginning to think this fight is spiritual. D devil must ve possessed them in one way or d other. God 4bid them o.
They will definitely rot in hell.
Shey na 7 virgins them dey find 4 heaven? Them go get am.
The fight has always been spiritual, 72 virgins on d other hand is quite unrealistic as its what they tell the stupid extremists who think with their sticks instead of their brains...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by popcykaylah(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
simplemach:
Festival of bombs. Sombody should pls talk to GMB to caution his boys. Its getting out of hands. Just thanking God for Kaduna is still clean for now.
you are just typing rubbish..the useless president in power that cant control Nigeria ...corruption and bloodshed everywhere ..are you blind and deaf or something?even if you don't have a TV at least you have internet enabled China phone to read news ...
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by popcykaylah(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Angoni:

(I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you)

What a bigot! you mean you can not remember who said he would make Nigerian ungovernable if he lost an an election or that GEJ should not run on PDP ticket again? Up yours!!!
ogbeni shut up if you have nothing better to type.. haba innocent people are dying and you are here blaming a man who has nothing but presidential ticket to contest next year while that clueless big fool is there doing nothing about it...I sure say if that him disgrace to women wife has died through bombing he would have dome something ...ebele Jonathan has shown Nigerians we are not safe in his hands..all we want is a change
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by 1stola: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
gbaskipro:

Grow up
you're a fool.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by krispee: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
It was not a bomb. No one was killed, no one died. It was a loud bang followed by smoke.
loud bang from what na
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
sacora:
go get urself a LIFE
u mean extra life abi undecided
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI ARE YOU TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE NORTH JUST BECAUSE OF POWER SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ARREST THIS EVIL MAN PLEASE

tell 'em o

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
dallyemmy:
. You must be a member of PDP!
worevaundecided
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
nwaanambra1:

THAT YOUR SIGGY IS SO DUMB! YOUR GOD SHOULD BE ABLE TO PREPARE A TABLE FOR YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES! AND NOT YOUR ENEMIES CAUSE THAT TABLE WONT BE FUN TO EAT AT WITH YOUR ENEMIES SURROUNDING YOUundecided undecided

But e no concern me sha! no vexlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my FFF ain't my foe. God will surly prepare d table in your presence,shai no vex o cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by 18wheeler: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
you're in Jos? I've known you in the cartalk section and hope to meet you one day. I'm Jos person but not based there now though I come around often. will be there next week even. Hope am not derailing.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
18wheeler:

you're in Jos? I've known you in the cartalk section and hope to meet you one day. I'm Jos person but not based there now though I come around often. will be there next week even. Hope am not derailing.

grin
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
God pls save us from Islam and APC . Islam is not terrorist but all the terrorist are Muslim I'm still waiting for an answer
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Hugo7(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
hisblud:

I did hear a loud bang and did see smoke. Was at a wedding @jossy royal hotel behind st. Murumba college allong Zaria road... It Looks like its towards either farin gada market or somewhere around there...
I stay @ farigada noting as such but i also heard the loud bang
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by clemzo101(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Older dan ur fada idiot
wazobiaforu:

How old are you?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jakeattah:

Chairman, you dey do laundry abi u dey wash clothes?

There's a difference grin

God help Nigeria
lol... nd what will the difference be??
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by wazobiaforu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
clemzo101:
Older dan ur fada idiot

Good, I can now say that, you are old enough to be the president of clueless, fool,slowpoke, if anybody take the position make sure you go to tribunal..
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
foodgood:

Which area of Jos are you.
farin gada to be precised
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
slap1:
Do you guys not know the significance of question mark (?) after topics like this? It means the news has NOT BEEN VERIFIED. So take it easy.
pls help me educate them o.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by gbaskipro: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
1stola:

you're a fool.

Part of why you have to grow up
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by clemzo101(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Wtf is dis scumbag sef.......Damn! I can't stand u.
wazobiaforu:

Good, I can now say that, you are old enough to be the president of clueless, fool,slowpoke, if anybody take the position make sure you go to tribunal..
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by clemzo101(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Just go and talk to ur brodas in d north and stop attacking me here on nairaland. Idiot
wazobiaforu:

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2014
clemzo101:
Just go and talk to ur brodas in d north and stop attacking me here on nairaland. Idiot

Go waste your vote and stop crying here, I did more than you in 2011 to vote the clueless man but am not again, is it by force?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by clemzo101(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2014
But why can't u mind ur bizness? I only wrote a piece and u started raining insult on me, I never even mentioned u, pls go away, u are just a distraction dis morning, demon
wazobiaforu:

Go waste your vote and stop crying here, I did more than you in 2011 to vote the clueless man but am not again, is it by force?
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2014
clemzo101:
But why can't u mind ur bizness? I only wrote a piece and u started raining insult on me, I never even mentioned u, pls go away, u are just a distraction dis morning, demon

Cry me a river bloody hypocrite
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Jakeattah(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Rexhenrex:
lol... nd what will the difference be??

well.... one involves a machine, and the other is more natural grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos. / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.