Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,580 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari (699 Views)

1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / NL Monthly Political Debate / Gov Orji Walks Out Of Political Debate!can It Affect His Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Come in let us debate our candidates. These are the 3 main reasons I will vote General Mohammed Buhari.

1. Nigeria's number one problem today is corruption. It is corruption that has fueled the Boko Haram insurgence, it is corruption that has created poverty, it is corruption that has made Nigeria to still be in darkness today despite all the billions of $$$ pumped in the power sector, it is corruption that has made our health care system to be moribund, it is corruption that has made our roads unpliable, it is corruption that has destroyed our education system. President Goodluck Jonathan is an embodiment of corruption and has increased corruption many folds over since he took office. For example, Stella Odua went scot free after stealing from us, Fani Kayode pardoned after siphoning billions, Bode George praised, many exconvicts like the former governor of Bayelsa pardoned, Tomopolo an ex murderer and thug becomes a multi millionaire all because of Jonathan's endorsement of corruption. General Mohammadu Buhari led the least corrupt government in Nigeria's history, and if at all I will vote him for anything, is because I know many will languish in jail for bleeding Nigeria dry.

2. General Mohammadu Buhari, is highly democratic. He built CPC from the scratch with little or no resources and ensured democratic tenets in the party. For Nigeria to move ahead we need a true democrat. President Goodluck Jonathan is not a democrat. He imposed himself on PDP as its flag bearer, told us that 16 is greater than 19, and the list goes on and on.

3. General Mohammadu Buhari is an ex military head of state, and sure knows how to be the commander in chief of our armed forces. I have no doubt that Boko Haram will be utterly crushed with the general in power.

I will stop here, but there are the 3 topmost things I know the General has to offer. I am very positive he would deliver this country from the brink this present government has kept it.

-CramJones

Enjoy this video of President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=648430851934168&set=vb.370495769727679&type=2&theater
Re: Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy, are you a robot?! It seems you've been programmed to always write "I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy" whenever Cramjones creates a thread!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by lekkie073(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cramjones.....still finding it hard to exit nairaland..
Re: Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by amakaeugene: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just pray jonathan wont pass out beign under the same roof with gmb. That man scares the hell out of him. They call gmb boko haram but gej cant even bring him to book. Why does he tremble so much with gmb?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Political Debate Goodluck VS Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
lekkie073:
Cramjones.....still finding it hard to exit nairaland..

Senator Adolphos Nwagbara!

- CramJones

(1) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of Buhari? / Co / WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.