Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered (1275 Views)

Africa/Nigeria Does Not Deserve To Be Exploited And Plundered / South Africa, Nigeria And Ghana Make Up Thread / Why Africa Should Be Banned From Internet Mostly Nigeria The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Obalende: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
see, im going to be objective here.
There are many hardworking nigerians, but the majority from empirical evidence are not hardworking. this is reflected in the come today come tomorrow attitude.
Anyway, Africa does indeed deserve to be raped, exploited and plundered because africans do not value what they have and are too slow. You have railway projects, there is no nigerian firm to do it. chinese firms are sharp and fast, so the project goes to them, its their luck of hardwork! they deserve it! just the same way they donated africa's african union headquarters in addis ababa because the african is lax!

Bob Diamond earlier this year bought up 12% of Union Bank. Nigerians its your bank oh, you will not invest in your own banks, you just want to go and buy UK property due to your inferiority complex that anything foreign is beter. But a british man has just bought up large stake in ur bank before your eyes. china has significant nigerian investments too.

The government has been trying to fix electricity for over 35 years with no significant improvements; please give it to chinese or british hardworkers as the typical nigerian government cannot solve the problem.

It seems nigerians/ africans are sluggards, so I will be coming to take my own plunder in full force too!!! grin
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by delishpot: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obalende:
see, im going to be objective here.
There are many hardworking nigerians, but the majority from empirical evidence are not hardworking. this is reflected in the come today come tomorrow attitude.
Anyway, Africa does indeed deserve to be raped, exploited and plundered because africans do not value what they have and are too slow. You have railway projects, there is no nigerian firm to do it. chinese firms are sharp and fast, so the project goes to them, its their luck of hardwork! they deserve it! just the same way they donated africa's african union headquarters in addis ababa because the african is lax!

Bob Diamond earlier this year bought up 12% of Union Bank. Nigerians its your bank oh, you will not invest in your own banks, you just want to go and buy UK property due to your inferiority complex that anything foreign is beter. But a british man has just bought up large stake in ur bank before your eyes. china has significant nigerian investments too.

The government has been trying to fix electricity for over 35 years with no significant improvements; please give it to chinese or british hardworkers as the typical nigerian government cannot solve the problem.

It seems nigerians/ africans are sluggards, so I will be coming to take my own plunder in full force too!!! grin

Ok, we are waiting for you o. If I had money too, I will buy my own share of Africa.
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by ejikeme(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
you getting it wrong. The people who are in the know to give out the contract are still in love with anything foreign. example: whenever our football team fumbles, we all scream for a foreign coach.
we have tones of engineers in this country but the work won't be given to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Obalende: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
ejikeme:
you getting it wrong. The people who are in the know to give out the contract are still in love with anything foreign. example: whenever our football team fumbles, we all scream for a foreign coach.
we have tones of engineers in this country but the work won't be given to them.

u r right sir. but how can nigerians learn to love themselves and not run to whites or chinese?
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Fulaman198(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obalende:

u r right sir. but how can nigerians learn to love themselves and not run to whites or chinese?

That's a great question. The solution to that is promote a system that emphasises cultural and national pride (like they do in the west even though the west has a plethora of problems).

I personally would never kiss the ground Whites and Asians walk on, Nigerians need to remember that the latter are not God.
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by ejikeme(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obalende:

I'm sorry, but am not sure we will see that happening. I'm into construction, you just can't beat the already made system.
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by ejikeme(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

That's a great question. The solution to that is promote a system that emphasises cultural and national pride (like they do in the west even though the west has a plethora of problems).

I personally would never kiss the ground Whites and Asians walk on, Nigerians need to remember that the latter are not God.

I have no problem with them. my problem is with our system. They never begged us for the job. we just gave it to them...
Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Fulaman198(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
ejikeme:

I have no problem with them. my problem is with our system. They never begged us for the job. we just gave it to them...

That stems from a vast inferiority complex that doesn't exist in other cultures except for a lot of black cultures. The mistake a lot of African nations make (and I blame leadership) is that they honestly believe that the West and Oriental Asian nations are their friends.

Time and time again have proven that Africa has been expunged of its resources due to this ridiculous inferiority complex. Do you know what the average white person really thinks of an African? They see us as dirty, uneducated, dumb and uneducated savages, yet a lot of you worship (not you personally) the ground they walk on. Africans need to seriously wake up and get out of this naive state of mind because the West and oriental powers don't care about us. In fact, they view us as a joke. They view us as incompetent babies who can't fend for ourselves.

Now is not the time to be stooping our heads like fools. Now is the time for progressive thinking. We as African people can only care about and for ourselves. We must cherish who we are as people. It starts as one person, and it can extend to many. Be the difference!

5 Likes

Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Obalende: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

That stems from a vast inferiority complex that doesn't exist in other cultures except for a lot of black cultures. The mistake a lot of African nations make (and I blame leadership) is that they honestly believe that the West and Oriental Asian nations are their friends.

Time and time again have proven that Africa has been expunged of its resources due to this ridiculous inferiority complex. Do you know what the average white person really thinks of an African? They see us as dirty, uneducated, dumb and uneducated savages, yet a lot of you worship (not you personally) the ground they walk on. Africans need to seriously wake up and get out of this naive state of mind because the West and oriental powers don't care about us. In fact, they view us as a joke. They view us as incompetent babies who can't fend for ourselves.

Now is not the time to be stooping our heads like fools. Now is the time for progressive thinking. We as African people can only care about and for ourselves. We must cherish who we are as people. It starts as one person, and it can extend to many. Be the difference!

WORD!!! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by RandomAfricanAm: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fulaman198 you are truly an African voice in an African body and one of the few articulate ones around here, bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa/ Nigeria Deserves To Be Exploited And Plundered by Fulaman198(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2014
RandomAfricanAm:
Fulaman198 you are truly an African voice in an African body and one of the few articulate ones around here, bless you.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter, Siddika’s Kamu Wedding / Photonews; The Zege Mule Of Tiv Attends The Coronation Of The Tor Of Tiv / Happy Dussehra Whatsapp Videos Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.