Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) (33983 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
These celebrities look far more younger than their real ages. They are more of what people refer to as every year young.
Check them out.

1 DAISY DANJUMA:

She's 62 but doesn't look it. She still stuns at that age.

2 AGBANI DAREGO:

The ex-Miss World would be 32 this December, but she looks like one in her early 20s.

3 FUNMI IYANDA:

She's 43 but looks like she's in her early 30s. Lovely woman.

4 FUNKE AKINDELE:

Funke is 38 but looks younger than her age.

5 CLARION CHUKWURA:
Nollywood’s veteran actress, Clarion Chukwurah clocked 50 on July 24, 2014. One remarkable thing about the actress is that she looks so younger than her age, that she could be rated among ageless actresses in the industry. Clarion has also garnered fulfilled career in movie making, as she remains one of the few veterans, who are still making waves in Nollywood. Worthy to be mentioned is the fact that Clarion turned the Best Actress in Africa at the threshold of age 50, which has given her more fulfilled career.

6 TU BABA:
Tuba would turn 39 come September 18th this year. He looks much younger than that. May be his slim figure does the wonders for him.

7 KATE HENSHAW:
If Kate isn't on this list, many may wanna yab me for that. Kate recently celebrated her 43th birthday but she looks like a sweet sixteen with a figure many babes in their 20s and 30s could pay for.

8 FAITHIA BALOGUN:
Fathia celebrated her 45th birthday early this year but we all know that she looks younger than that.

8 IRETI DOYLE:
Ireti is 46 but looks much younger than that. Her 27 year old daughter which reports said she had at age 19, recently got married.

9 BUKKY WRIGHT:
Actress Bukky Wright seems ageless even at age 47.

10 IBINABO FIBERESIMA:
Ibinabo is 43 and a mother of 3 yet she looks much younger than that. Her figure can't even tell that she has a baby not to talk of 3. No wonder she recently got engaged to be married later this December.

11 RITA DOMINIC:
A-list actress, Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha, recently celebrated her 39th birthday but she obviously looks younger than that. It could be because she hasn't dropped a baby yet like the others mentioned above or because of her packaging.

12 & 13 CHINEDU IKEDIEZE & OSITA IHEME:
The duo are both in their thirties but they look much younger than that. While you may guess the real age of Chinedu by looking at his face, you cannot do that by looking at Osita's face because Osita also has a baby face in addition to his stature.

14 WIZKID:
Wizkid turned 24 this year but he obviously looks like a teenager.

15 YOUN6IX:
The singer is 25 but also looks very much like a teenager.

16 BIANCA OJUKWU:
she's 47 but can still hook any man of her choice due to her extra ordinary looks and figure even as a mother of 3.

17 MONALISA CHINDA:
Mona celebrated her 40th birthday this year but people were shocked that she has reached 40. They thought she was younger than that.

By lalasticlala.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rita

Ibinabo

Yung6ix

Clarion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Daisy danjuma

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bianca

Ireti Doyle & daughter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Funke

Bukky

Fathia

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aki & pawpaw
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Funmi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by Janeify(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ageless beauties... Better soup na money kill am

Horn before overtaking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by olaric(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
I beg to disagree on that of Rita Dominic; just look closely and you will notice the wrinkles.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lilmax(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by zopaks: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
i agreeee!!!
Me too, am 30 but look 16 yrs old grin

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
I agree totally. ..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by zopaks: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
me tooo
Honestly lalastica, where do you get your creative inspiration from
You thinking faculty is BROAD!!
Your topics are even more creative than other Entertainment Blogs including LindaIkejiB and co, tongue
I think seun did well to make you his new Super Moderator.

I am 100% sure this would make the front page, because celebrity topics usually attract a lot of Viewership to blogs worldwide(Nairaland Inclusive)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by Begonia(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
They all look good but Funke Akindele doesn't look ageless to me.

I just love that photo of Ireti Doyle and her daughter kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by peteruuu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Janeify:
Ageless beauties... Better soup na money kill am

Horn before overtaking cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by Jakeattah(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
money + make-up = ever young

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na lie
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by iyatrustee(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's easier to stay young these days. Eat right, exercise well, and cash for your beauty products cheesy cheesy

That picture of Funniest Iyanda in a little black dress is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by 100Cents: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
So you telling me these people have no worries in life ?

Okay..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by Nogen: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
What was Funmi Iyanda doing with that man grin ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by condralbede(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where is south sultan in that list Broo

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by gbeseun(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Radarada
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by dani1luv: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
zopaks:
i agreeee!!!

did you just pout? Like wtf?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by kevoh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Agbani, abeg include beef in your diet angry . Let's add some flesh to your beauty! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by lalasticlala(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
zopaks:
i agreeee!!!

pix or , u know na
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by ishiamu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked so Kate is 43...... she look 25

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by TDstarr: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
grin ;Dmoney makes me young am 29

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Ageless (every Year Young) by jbaby265(f): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireti and her daughter all d way..muah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.