Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is APC winning The Media War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC winning The Media War? (877 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun / APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Vs Biafra Media War Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC winning The Media War? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Apart from owning the media, the APC are well known for hiring massive social media agents and I think this is beginning to take it's toll on the masses. I come online and I see most folks who before now praised the Jonathan administration beginning to call him a failure. The APC is trying so hard to sell Buhari to the South East and most igbo folks on nairaland seem not aware of this tendencies. Fact is Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had and even if you want to give us an alternative, it doest have to be Buhari who has nothing fresh to offer neither does he have to be from the north.

On the issue of the poor situation of South East roads which I acknowledge, I blame our clueless governors and former governors like Peter obi and Theodore Orji, who despite claiming to be very close to the president failed to use the opportunity to be proactive in attracting federal presence to their states like Akpabio or Obiano is currently doing.

Buhari was once a president but never gave us intl airport, neither did he award ANY project in the South East while PTF money was used to construct roads in the north. When you say Jonathan failed, remember you are being a victim of media propaganda from APC.

My 2 kobo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
A vote for APC is a vote for retrogression, dictatorship, Hausa continued hegemony and igbo marginalization

5 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by TunjiMsp: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jonah gave you intl airport @ what cost, have you ever been lagos intl airport , if not pls do, you will need umbrella Inside the arrival hall when it rains, what about electricity (agreed that's a perennial problem), what about corruption ( remember Farouq, Oduah, Alison, Maina) the list is endless well please be wise vote for change, we need a president who has Shoes and brain, not the I have no Shoes, I have no brain that we have have presently.

1 Like

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by pendy79: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Really HARD to be you right now?

That feeling of "why I am the only seeing good in what saTAN has done and what he will do in future"

Create more thread infact buy slots on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc. Nairaland won't be enough.

4 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by gbadexy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
The broom revolution is on. most of those supporting jonah on religion and ethnic sentiments are on a long thing. Infact many from his hometown have probably not eaten as we speak but would shout loudest that he is our pikin.
An outsider that wishes you well and care for you is more kin than a so called kinsman that is of no benefit to you.
#votebuhari.

5 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by lekkie073(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its getting hotter....
Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by theV0ice: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Apart from owning the media, the APC are well known for hiring massive social media agents and I think this is beginning to take it's toll on the masses. I come online and I see most folks who before now praised the Jonathan administration beginning to call him a failure. The APC is trying so hard to sell Buhari to the South East and most igbo folks on nairaland seem not aware of this tendencies. Fact is Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had and even if you want to give us an alternative, it doest have to be Buhari who has nothing fresh to offer neither does he have to be from the north.

On the issue of the poor situation of South East roads which I acknowledge, I blame our clueless governors and former governors like Peter obi and Theodore Orji, who despite claiming to be very close to the president failed to use the opportunity to be proactive in attracting federal presence to their states like Akpabio or Obiano is currently doing.

Buhari was once a president but never gave us intl airport, neither did he award ANY project in the South East while PTF money was used to construct roads in the north. When you say Jonathan failed, remember you are being a victim of media propaganda from APC.

My 2 kobo

you're a prime example of a paid agent commissioned to lie at will.

why are you sad people are getting to know what you're all about?

2 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
The APC will continue to hold the public debate because they control the highly corrupt and jaundiced media who have no moral or ethical compass.

The APC propaganda is also spreading like wild fire because of general ignorance on most supposedly educated and myopic southerners who depend on what they read on the pages of newspapers without question the motives and characters behind most publications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari will never be President

Simply changing cloths and hiring online bloggers just will not be enough

4 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by Scatterboss(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
mikeansy:
Buhari will never be President

Simply changing cloths and hiring online bloggers just will not be enough

Who are you to determine who become President. Speak for yourself bro cos you have only 1 vote.

1 Like

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
FreeGlobe:

My 2 kobo

why do you need an alternative when you claim Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had? A case of misplaced priority I guess.
You're a confused soul!

3 Likes

Re: Is APC winning The Media War? by major466(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Cluelessness and Confusion. He got nothing to offer.

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Never Said To Stick With Jonathan; Nairaland Losing Its Credibility / INEC CRS Celebrates As The REC Barr. Igini Is Transfered To Edo State / We’ll Retire Jonathan, PDP Leaders From Politics – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.