Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

.......... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (6430 Views)

I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement / FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
"I hereby call on muslims to vote for only muslim candidates". was it also lawal kaita that made the statement?

11 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cc:

Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, egift, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem seun ishilove obinoscopy nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 pendy179 Odutodaiwa

2 Likes

Re: .......... by temitemi1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Say NO to buhari!! GEJ till. 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: .......... by Rilwayne001: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
chukwudi44:
"I hereby call on muslims to vote for only muslim candidates". was it also lawal kaita that made the statement?

www.nairaland.com/599987/rev-father-mathew-hassan-kukah#28850461

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .......... by Rilwayne001: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
temitemi1:
Say NO to buhari!! GEJ till. 2019!!!

TANjanweedians having butt.hurt since BC grin grin

5 Likes

Re: .......... by Djicemob: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
"2015 Will be bloody" was that also lawal kaita?

6 Likes

Re: .......... by Niwdog(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
But he jailed nduka erabor for criticizing his govt??

5 Likes

Re: .......... by nep2ra(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
barcanista:
Cc:

Please anytime you mention Buhari, please quote me.

#SaiBuhari

5 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Djicemob:
"2011 Will be bloody" was that also lawal kaita?
When did Muhammadu Buhari tell you that? Evidence or stfu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Once again barcanister clears every doubt those whose duplicity led Nigeria to it's current position. These people adopt the party called pdp. Slander has become the tool of those destroying this country. They replaced truth with propaganda. Fairness with injustice, good with evil, unity with division, reason with bigotry. Buhari remains the treatment to this foul stench they imposed upon us.

Seun frontpage this would serve ur balancing act more.

6 Likes

Re: .......... by micklplus(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nah so we go det bust the lies of the saTANist against the peoples general

God bless you for this post barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
nep2ra:

Please anytime you mention Buhari, please quote me.

#SaiBuhari
noted bros. I will add your moniker. Sai Buhari! Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014

4 Likes

Re: .......... by lacasa: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
saTANoids how market!

1 Like

Re: .......... by nep2ra(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
barcanista:
noted bros. I will add your moniker. Sai Buhari! Sai Baba

Thank you.

#SaiBuhari!

#SaiBaba
Re: .......... by SweetJoystick(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nice
Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
lacasa:
saTANoids how market!
The Admin and Mods should embrace civility and decency by doing the needful

1 Like

Re: .......... by hardebounty(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
chukwudi44:

Read open d link below and read who says "muslim shld vote muslim".. Our mission is to enlighten as many pple as possible

www.nairaland.com/599987/rev-father-mathew-hassan-kukah
Re: .......... by major466(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote for backwardness and cluelessness. Look at what he did in 1983? Because of him Nigeria got dragged 20 years backwards.
Forward ever backwards NEVER!

4 Likes

Re: .......... by theV0ice: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
chukwudi44:

one of the most respected bishops in your catholic church has cleared the air on that.

pls enquire from fr matthew kukah. i'm sure you'll believe him

2 Likes

Re: .......... by hardebounty(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
theV0ice:

one of the most respected bishops in your catholic church has cleared the air on that.

pls enquire from fr matthew kukah. i'm sure you'll believe him
Cool bro.. Help spread d gospel

#SaiBuhari2015

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
hardebounty:

Read open d link below and read who says "muslim shld vote muslim".. Our mission is to enlighten as many pple as possible

KukÀh is among the very few respected cleric in Nigeria
Re: .......... by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just as the bishop quoted from the bible..'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set u free'...Seun, I know that what ever u instruct ur mods..de ud do! Why u hindering this truth from Nigerians on NLundecidedundecidedundecided...whyangryangryangry...just know that sadness can only last throughout d nite, but joy comes in d morning! If God says that ur paymaster wud vacate his seat come 2015, all ur gra-gra ud amount to nothing! Just think abt ur stance and that of pharaoh when he refused to grant d people of God freedom..ur intention is to have persons continue to credit d statemnt 2 buhari till probably after feb 2015..just b aware that when u r pointing an accusing finger on some1, 4 are pointing back @ u..tonguetonguetongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: .......... by Djicemob: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
You guys had to somehow rope seun into this your Buhari issue. grin
Re: .......... by Caseless: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2014
chukwudi44:
give us video link to d story or event where buhari said that. U can sharrap without this link.
Re: .......... by Truckpusher(m): 3:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Caseless:
give us video link to d story or event where buhari said that. U can sharrap without this link.
Boy! You can cry but certainly you can't curse your way to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Caseless: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
Boy! You can cry but certainly you can't curse your way to Aso Rock.
even the pdp camp u belong to cudn't hide tectonic jittery caused by buhari victory at d primaries. It is not going to be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Caseless: 3:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Its really sad to see seun pushing threads that were opened to tarnish the image of GMB to FP, while ignoring thread such has this..

SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!!

Ti aba pe oku ni popo, alaaye lo dahun

We are watching you angry
seun is clueless too. I dont knw why someone i heard is an atheist like seun wld be supportive of a 'religious slander'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha-Enugu Road Looking Brand New With Street Lights (Picture) / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / Implications Of Delay In Constituting Buhari’s Second-term Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.