Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

.......... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (6460 Views)

I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement / FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by Aussie(m): 4:18am On Dec 14, 2014
The Lord do much loves Nigeria, our country, that he has given our another rare opportunity to rw-write the history of this nation and make it function effectively to attain its God-ordained potentials.

If we fail to get it right this time, we will never get it again as a nation.

All those supporting the current government are those who directly or indirectly are profiting from the current corruption-ravaged govt of GEJ.

GMB is the beautiful bride now. We have never had nor seen it clearly than we see it today that the desired change is here. A good omen occurred on the day Buhari won the primaried by a landslide, his former ADC, Major Jokolo, was an Emire in Gwandu Emirate and banished was reinstated as the Emir. I see Buhari being sworn in in May 29, 2015 with Rotimi Amarchi beside him as the VP.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Caseless: 4:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/599987/rev-father-mathew-hassan-kukah#28850461
chukwudi wont read that; ibo ppl believe in what they heard than what they see.
Re: .......... by Aussie(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Caseless:
chukwudi wont read that; ibo ppl believe in what they heard than what they see.

Na beer parlour chukwudi dey hear his news. I don,t read that guy's comments cos they make no sense at all.
All his posts are filled with sentiments and lack common sense. I don,t waste my time on him.
Re: .......... by Caseless: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Aussie:

Na beer parlour chukwudi dey hear his news. I don,t read that guy's comments cos they make no sense at all.
All his posts are filled with sentiments and lack common sense. I don,t waste my time on him.
most ibo youths(not all) are bigots.
Re: .......... by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Djicemob:
"2015 Will be bloody" was that also lawal kaita?
Don't tuk asif ur brain is as small as a 'clitoris'/pussy..did u read the full statement or u jus allow our hungry press deceive u with headlines just to sell their papers! Is dat not hw de attributed d 'ungovernable' statement to buhariundecidedundecided...if I write an exam and I come out of d hall and u ask m hw was it..and I ansa u dat it was 'bloody'...do I mean that blood was gushing out of m head and soaked m papers? The worst is that GMB mite not use dat word dat day to illustrate his point..but d journalist would spice it up..Bloody can mean tough/intense/a close call..another eg, if I say Real Madrid vs Barca nxt wk go bloody...does it mean that de wud both enter d pitch wit matchet, axe and guns?? Haba Nigerians gringringrin. No wonder Soyinka said in his latest interview that he ud @ d end of d day b givin out written statemnt of his speech to reporters to avoid bin misquoted..tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: .......... by Bruteforce101: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Caseless:
most ibo youths(not all) are bigots.

That man chukwudi is 62 years old. We have seen his pics here many times. He is becoming senile cos all is post makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: .......... by Caseless: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

That man chukwudi is 62 years old. We have seen his pics here many times. He is becoming senile cos all is post makes no sense.
is he that old? Sms!

1 Like

Re: .......... by vedaxcool(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Lol grin omo see finishing!

Seun frontpage, the public needs to know the truth

Cc: obinoscopy, ishilove ngwakwe, maclantunji

1 Like

Re: .......... by Bruteforce101: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Caseless:
is he that old? Sms!

Am telling you bro. Some wicked guys posted his pics here. I always pity the grandpa cos its not easy at his old age.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Bruteforce101: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2014
vedaxcool:

Bros, na so we see am o. Pa Chukwudi get serious problem.

1 Like

Re: .......... by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
Gen Muhammadu Buhari(Rtd) never said anything will be bloody. Here is what he said
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

He never used the word bloody, all he said was if you rig election you will be kickecd out disgracefully. Please read this from one of my threads.

I ve come to understand Nigerian press overtime! Criminals who don't do investigative journalism...my mind told me that it was pure sentimental summary!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2014
vedaxcool:

Do you know the effect of this single thread hitting the fp? Seun and co do know that, hence, their "I don't care" attitude. Please people should copy and spread it on FP, twitter, bbm and other social network.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Pataki: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Obinoscopy why is this thread not yet on FP?

When we ask not to put a thread a FP, you would do the opposite.

What makes this very important thread not deserving a FP coverage?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
Gen Muhammadu Buhari(Rtd) never said anything will be bloody. Here is what he said
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

He never used the word bloody, all he said was if you rig election you will be kickecd out disgracefully. Please read this from one of my threads.

What is Buhari response to this newspaper publication

Do NOT try to manipulate word to support your position.

Ko da oooo undecided

Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

What is Buhari response to this newspaper publication

Do NOT try to manipulate word to support your position.

Ko da oooo undecided
Buhari have no time to respond to a foolish publication. However, I quoted the exact words that he used as reported in the newspaper. I am guided by my conscience and patriotism and not by bigotry and hate.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari have no time to respond to a foolish publication. However, I quoted the exact words that he used as reported in the newspaper. I am guided by my conscience and patriotism and not by bigotry and hate.

I wish you well brother. tongue

BUT please note that buhari CAN NEVER becomes the President of United Nigeria.

Peace!
Re: .......... by gists: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Pataki:
why is this thread not yet on FP?

When we ask not to put a thread a FP, you would do the opposite.

What makes this very important thread not deserving a FP coverage?

How can it make front page. NL is the official social media for PDP propaganda and lies. Most of the threads that make it to the front page are those singing praises of the clueless gov or lies against the opposition.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

I wish you well brother. tongue

BUT please note that buhari CAN NEVER becomes the President of United Nigeria.

Peace!
you have now become God? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
you have now become God? Na wa o

Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God.

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever.

Hope you can decode better.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God.

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever.

Hope you can decode better.
So God revealed to you? See how you blasphem the name of the Lord to suit your political bias just to satisfy your Lord and Saviour in Aso Rock and Wadatta plaza? You won't expect me to go this lane with you.

"Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in vain"

1 Like

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
So God revealed to you? See how you blasphem the name of the Lord to suit your political bias just to satisfy your Lord and Saviour in Aso Rock and Wadatta plaza? You won't expect me to go this lane with you.

"Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in vain"

You may wish to twist the wording as usual. cheesy

But Buhari Cannot be the President of United NIGERIA.

Shalom!
Re: .......... by medamillion(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

You may wish to twist the wording as usual. cheesy

But Buhari Cannot be the President of United NIGERIA.

Shalom!
says who?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
medamillion:
says who?
When a man arrogates to himself the powers of God, he shall surely be humiliated like King Herod and Nebuchadnezzer

1 Like

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why are APC coven members and leaders always bitter and brutal with words

I am yet to get the reasons

angry angry angry undecided
Re: .......... by medamillion(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
When a man arrogates to himself the powers of God, he shall surely be humiliated like King Herod and Nebuchadnezzer
Don't you think u're wrong in ur assertion here? GEJ and PEJ are the Nebuch of our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .......... by chamboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:
Why are APC coven members and leaders always bitter and brutal with words

I am yet to get the reasons

angry angry angry undecided
maybe u should check google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh / Full Meaning Of BUHARI / Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.