Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

.......... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (6473 Views)

I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement / FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Not Buhari. / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
maybe u should check google

chamboy, how you dey? Happy Sunday wink
Re: .......... by chamboy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

chamboy, how you dey? Happy Sunday wink
Am good sir.. How was Service today
Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
Am good sir.. How was Service today

brief but cool.

One Nigeria!

In Togetherness we STAND. tongue
Re: .......... by chamboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

brief but cool.

One Nigeria!

Yes Sir

UnitedNigeria 4 life
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
1. "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable"
[url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/[/url]
- Alhaji Lawal Kaita

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Kaita[/url]

SHAMEFULLY, Guardian Chief Ruben Abati (Now Jonathan's Aide) attributed it to Buhari, Hence the propaganda. Sadly, No journalist bothered to inquire from GMB nor did GMB PR Aides tackle it.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
1. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati and The Guardian to court for damaging his name(Defamation)
[url]saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel[/url]

2 The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case agaÍnst Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
[url]dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/[/url]

3. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

Who is Lawal Kaita?
Lawal Kaita was the Governor of old Kaduna State. He is a pioneer member and founding father of the People's Democratic Party. He, Tony Aninih, Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar, Rimi etc were members of the People's Democratic movement that metarmophosed into PDP. He was a Minister under Obj and a signatory to North-South power shift of PDP. A member of PDP BoT.
He has never been in CPC or ANPP. He has never been an ally of Muhammadu Buhari.

so all the mods who have been high on sea weed wouldnt take this to front page? only to spread lies and unverified news that is their specialty.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

brief but cool.

One Nigeria!

One Nigeria under GMB - you are seeing the light.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
diluminati:

so all the [b] mods who have been high on sea weed [/b]wouldnt take this to front page? only to spread lies and unverified news that is their specialty.

are you sure
Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
diluminati:

One Nigeria under GMB - you are seeing the light.

Dreamers remember their dreams when they are in trouble.
grin

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

are you sure

I'm damn sure to my last drop of blood. I used my alternate moniker to create a false news as a test and i was surprised it made homepage in seconds. They didnt even verify it or check the source, ha ha
Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
diluminati:

I'm damn sure to my last drop of blood. I used my alternate moniker to create a false news as a test and i was surprised it made homepage in seconds. They didnt even verify it or check the source, ha ha

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

waoo you are a genius already in ... and the false news is about what ?

Lie Mohamed should contact you immediately for enlisting, you a material already to the party tongue

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Firefire:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

waoo you are a genius already in ... and the false news is about what ?

Lie Mohamed should contact you immediately for enlisting, you a material already to the party tongue

Mr Amala it was actually a pro-pdp fake news, and the mods salivated over it and rushed it straight to the fp. Now see how my friends are laughing hard at Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .......... by motherlode: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
I picked 1 out of the shiloh prophecies wink
- Men that will command the attention of nations shall arise in 2015. smiley
please does that otuoke fisherman called GEJ cheesy has the authority or guts to command the attention of nations undecided?
Nigeria's one and only fertile groom can do that and his name is BUHARI. grin
Sai Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .......... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
19 December 2015 is too far for Barcanista to be unbanned. Seun why?
Re: .......... by A7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
www.nairaland.com/2044005/barcanista-banned-disrespecting-admin

Dude, let them be. The super boss is busy sampling artificial eye brows for his next public pix, while forum was mis-moderated by satani.c hoodlums. Banning you or not all your educative threads are alive and tons of people read and appreciate what you are contributing, contrarily the pdp threads making fp reeks of idleness and gross insensitivity. The way things are going, I think some evil moderators are out to ridicule this forum.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
DOGS AND BABOON WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD unkor? Silly politicos makin incitin statements since foreva.
Re: .......... by khattab008: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
It's official, NL is the Media/Propaganda wing of pdp.
Smh for Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .......... by docadams: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
Slander and libel thrive because the NUJ and other bodies that are supposed to regulate the journalist profession are incompetent. Anything goes in Nigeria's Journalism sector. Anyway I hope Seun obinoscopy and ishilove will consider it wise to move to front page. The campaign of calumny against the General shall all be neutralised by the grace of God.
God bless you too

They are not incompetent. Rather, they are patiently compromised.
Re: .......... by anonimi: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
khattab008:
It's official, NL is the Media/Propaganda wing of pdp.
Smh for Seun

Intimidation tactics, such as this, is the hallmark of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.
Once EVERYTHING is not SOLELY dedicated to their PROPAGANDA agenda then they must give you a label.

Fair & Balanced platform for ALL views is alien to these DICTATORS shocked

I hope Seun and the mods will resist this intimidation and continue to be balanced.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .......... by alfredfrddy(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari spoke in Hausa while addressing members of the
CPC from Niger State, who paid him a courtesy visit in
Kaduna. He also warned that 2015 would be bloody if the
elections were not transparent, just as he dismissed reports
that he would not contest the 2015 presidency.
Buhari who painted a gory picture of Nigeria as that of a
hound and a monkey engaged in a battle for survival said,
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either
conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful
way.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the
baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate
further.[b]Buhari spoke in Hausa while addressing members of the
CPC from Niger State, who paid him a courtesy visit in
Kaduna. He also warned that 2015 would be bloody if the
elections were not transparent, just as he dismissed reports
that he would not contest the 2015 presidency.
Buhari who painted a gory picture of Nigeria as that of a
hound and a monkey engaged in a battle for survival said,
“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either
conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful
way.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the
baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate
further.
Can this statement be explained
Re: .......... by obi4eze(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
1. "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable"
[url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/[/url]
- Alhaji Lawal Kaita

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Kaita[/url]

SHAMEFULLY, Guardian Chief Ruben Abati (Now Jonathan's Aide) attributed it to Buhari, Hence the propaganda. Sadly, No journalist bothered to inquire from GMB nor did GMB PR Aides tackle it.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
1. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati and The Guardian to court for damaging his name(Defamation)
[url]saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel[/url]

2 The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case agaÍnst Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
[url]dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/[/url]

3. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

Who is Lawal Kaita?
Lawal Kaita was the Governor of old Kaduna State. He is a pioneer member and founding father of the People's Democratic Party. He, Tony Aninih, Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar, Rimi etc were members of the People's Democratic movement that metarmophosed into PDP. He was a Minister under Obj and a signatory to North-South power shift of PDP. A member of PDP BoT.
He has never been in CPC or ANPP. He has never been an ally of Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: .......... by obi4eze(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
"For You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

Support General Muhammadu Buhari for 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1918123_b32ljfeicaivujw_jpeg32b2bb5daf5abb423be6e20d08b70369

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.