Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas (3068 Views)

Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Governor of Imo State and aspirant for the APC Presidential ticket, Rochas Okorocha was speaking after emergence of General Muhammadu Buhari as the Presidential Candidate of the Party. Okorocha said his purpose was to give people of his ethnic a sense of belonging in the Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xicr4MqeD8&list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by tit(f): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
tribalist bigot.
iboe can never be president

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by waleadex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
That's indeed a political strategy that requires cautious sensitivity. I hope it works for you since APGA is almost evaporating in the east.
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by orobs93(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
U have shown us dat u know people are suffering...better luck next time.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by waleadex(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
Are Igbos not part of this entity called Nigeria? If they present a very credible individual why can't a President come from there in due time.

8 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Ideyontop: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

So will you jump into a lake if an ibo man becomes president?

You are the one sounding like a "tribalist bigot" here!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
Igbos may never be president in Nigeria.......that is the more reason Biafra will be declared by referendum!

8 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Scatterboss(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

You are truly a blind bigot.

10 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Tintinnoty(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
pple lyk u neva wish this country any good

9 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Niwdog(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
one word for you "Mgbeke"

9 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by mazzi: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
guy y u de talk like this.we are always on the same page but u goofed big time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
read ur post, who is d bigot,i think it's u.

4 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by papalnuncio: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
my question is for ROCHAS
before now, he said that igbo has no hope in P.D.P, now were is Igbo's hope in A.P.C?
pls take ds question to him, i need the answer
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by chamboy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
They Can, And They would

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by courage54(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
The ibos will be forgotten politically if u take away Rochas from the east. I still wonder why dey can't come together and present a candidate instead of the dis ass licking most of them are doing wit GEJ.
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by chamboy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
All u care about is ur pay cut, u don't care about this Nation

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by ikweremilitant: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
but the north that has caused more pain in this country wil always produce the president? My friend go and deliever ur self frm mentel slavery,when its time 4d igbos to produce the president,they must and no jupiter in nija wil stop that,not even you or morons like you frm other tribe.

7 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by emmysoftyou: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
at bold,dont eva think so ..
cos yu re not God but a wicked human wit bigot statement

4 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by egift(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

After my fellow Nidigbo will join you in supporting the stealing is not corruption administration of the zoologist thinking you mean well for them. Keep exposing your hate and hypocrisy.

Aligbo will move forward. Nigerians will be united. Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by mumumugu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
So he ran to loose not to win
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by jumu: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
rochas is the most futuristic igbo man

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by priscaoge(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

Y sound so bitter? Y d hate? Take a chill pill. If we have 2 of your type,Nigeria will never be better! Do u even have a tribe? Get ready to kill urself when Igbos become president. I'm highly disappointed that this thrash came from a girl.....Silly undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
When an imbecilic prostitute woman fornicates with gay hermaphrodite man, the end result is U. A cretinous fvcktard!

8 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by OCTAVO: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
Why on earth can't an Ibo become a president?? Are Igbos not Nigerians? Think before typing abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by chimerase2: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
U contested and failed and u call it sense of belonging
Mumu dey wori u rochas

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Lurcky(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

You are a very senseless and an incumbent foool

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by size40: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
By my thinking, Rocha is very correct. I feel that the Igbos have better chances of ruling Nigeria in APC than the PDP. My reason is this; if for instance the Igbo's supports an APC candidate from the North and the candidate wins and stays for 8yrs, it will be easier and legitimate for the Igbos to ask for that position when power returns to the south. because by then both the Yorubas and the Niger Deltans will both understand that they have already taken a shot on that position. After GEJ's tenure whether in 2015 or 2019, power is definitely going back to the North of which when it comes back to the south, both the west and the south-south will be there to battle it out the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Collynzo9: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
That's indeed a political strategy that requires cautious sensitivity. I hope it works for you since APGA is almost evaporating in the east.
APGA evaporating in the east? You guys just sit down in your huts and make conclusions about other places.
APGA is retaking Imo and adding Abia state to its list of states come 2015, that will make it at least 3 out of 5 states is APGA's control.

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Citadelbot: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Collynzo9:

APGA evaporating in the east? You guys just sit down in your huts and make conclusions about other places.
APGA is retaking Imo and adding Abia state to its list of states come 2015, that will make it at least 3 out of 5 states is APGA's control.

Amadi Collins, Let them retake it first before bragging. How your side?

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Who else thinks it is quite interesting that even while conceding defeat Rochas still reminds the Nation of Buhari's age but goes on to call Atiku a de-tribalised Nigerian, a remark he was not generous enough to bless Buhari with?

Even within APC they know the truth!
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Citadelbot: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.

The foolish dirty old man masquerading as a female is here again spewing trash. You are all over nairaland spewing hate words, and causing confusion everywhere. If you aint bashing the Yorubas, you will be bashing the Hausa or Ibo. Shame on you! Old dirty goat

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by SOUNDKING: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Display of foolishness, you have not even grounded your self and you are looking 4 another senseles man dat don't know history 2 join you. cokRoachass if you became d president will heaven fall? May Amadioha and d spirit of umuaka igbo aguu gburu na agha visit your house with utali mmuo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Served in Osun State for Youth Service Picture / “am Better First Lady Than Michelle Obama” – Dame Patience / Imagine Babatunde Fashola As Minister For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.