Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas (3075 Views)

Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
God bless Rochasñ the PolÎtÍcal leade® of Ígbo ÑatiÓn and fÙture president oF NigerÍa

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
SOUNDKING:
Display of foolishness, you have not even grounded your self and you are looking 4 another senseles man dat don't know history 2 join you. cokRoachass if you became d president will heaven fall? May Amadioha and d spirit of umuaka igbo aguu gburu na agha visit your house with utali mmuo

Lol. The chief priest has said it!

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
barcanista:
God bless Rochasñ the PolÎtÍcal leade® of Ígbo ÑatiÓn and fÙture president oF NigerÍa

The political leader of the Igbo Nation? When he couldn't even garner support from his kinsmen?

Pardon me ,sir, but do you even understand the politics of the SE?

3 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

The political leader of the Igbo Nation? When he couldn't even garner support from his kinsmen?

Pardon me ,sir, but do you even understand the politics of the SE?
What are yu saying? I am telling yu that Rochas Owelle is the leÀder Óf Igbo as at today
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
What are yu saying? I am telling yu that Rochas Owelle is the leÀder Óf Igbo as at today

How?

Based on what indices?

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

How?

Based on what indices?
what are the characteristics of a leader?
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
what are the characteristics of a leader?

lol Nigerians answering questions with question

Rochas is Governor of one of 5 states in South East and belongs to an opposition party on whose platform he did not win his current position but somehow you elevated him as "leader of ndigbo"

Hence why I am amiss to what your indices is?

Please explain why you think Rochas is the leader of South East? He has not even won any election under APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
iboe can never be president
ikwuikwui see ya flat nose like frying pan
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:

...The leader within the APC.

APC that has considerable insignificant hold on IMO STATE not to talk of the SE.

In the SE, the political leaders are within the PDP and APGA.

Name them and you'll see.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by BobNeli(m): 2:35am On Dec 14, 2014
And who told him he is our mentor? Well, the only things I know they ground are aeroplanes. And that is at the airports. When pilots misbehave. As we Igbos, we will never be grounded. Thank you mr moderator.

1 Like

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Chylo(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2014
papalnuncio:
my question is not for ROCHAS
before now, he said that igbo has no hope in P.D.P, now were is Igbo's hope in A.P.C?
pls take ds question to him, i need the answer

Mumu, so you think if GEJ wins next year he will hand over to an Igbo man? Continue deceiving yourself. Igbo nation has a better chance working with APC and Buhari, cos he may only do 1 term cos of age, or even if he does 2 terms, then he will hand over to someone in the south.

But if GEJ were to win, the PDP will definitely zone the next 2 terms to the north again. Hope you understand now?
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by BrokenTV: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
You keep exposing yourself and frustration on daily bases, how can a man that can only influence only those in the corridor of power not because of their love for APC, but because their source of living is being threatened, the leader Igbo's.
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Arysexy(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:
The ibos will be forgotten politically if u take away Rochas from the east. I still wonder why dey can't come together and present a candidate instead of the dis ass licking most of them are doing wit GEJ.

Anofia! Of all d candidates apc presented, Which of them is better than fashola? Why didn't yorubas rally round one of ur own rather than slaving for ur Hausa masters, begging old Buhari to fly ur party flag.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by SeverusSnape(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
tit:
tribalist bigot.
iboe can never be president
Damn!...You're now the most quoted Nairalander in recent times, Thanks to your bigotry.
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by nairalife2013(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2014
They say pdp is for ss, apga for se. Is apc for the north or the west?
I need urgent response...
I hav a plan dat alas WILL work!
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by experimentist: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Mr my people, my people!
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2014
I hope we have more of Okorocha. He's a good man but they choose not to see it.
@tit, ibo's are part of this country and they have the right to be president.
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by rocgirl: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
PervyByNature:
When an imbecilic prostitute woman fornicates with gay hermaphrodite man, the end result is U. A cretinous fvcktard!
Pa Sagamite,
These guy just used your line! gringringrin
Re: I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas by Calculia: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Was Formally A Yoruba State: What Went Wrong? / Photo: This Map Of Kebbi State Is On Another Level...lol / When You Are 3 In 1 Minister This Is What Happens (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.