Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) (4723 Views)

These Are The Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You To See / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Why d face na?

Its to show the level of seriousness grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Its to show the level of seriousness grin
hehehehe
U'r funny

#MyKindaGirl

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

*drags him to a deliverance pastor*

Pastor please flog my friend until the evil spirit leaves him cry
Wetin I do you,no evil spirit for my body... * tie her down for pastor *
She get ogbanje, do to her anything you feel like
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehehe
U'r funny

#MyKindaGirl

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

lol thanks, why you come close your mouth again?

ipleddge:
Wetin I do you,no evil spirit for my body... * tie her down for pastor *
She get ogbanje, do to her anything you feel like
If I bin get ogbanje spirit I know wetin I for don achieve grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Ayam shy embarassed embarassed
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Ayam shy embarassed embarassed

Na so. Charis claiming shy since 300BC grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Na so. Charis claiming shy since 300BC grin
grin grin
U no wonder why I never knack u pm since?

Shy! Shy!! Shy!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin
U no wonder why I never knack u pm since?

Shy! Shy!! Shy!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

looool I felt you were just a cool guy and I actually liked the fact that I hadn't seen a pm from you. grin

I'm highly skeptical about replying pms
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

looool [b]I felt you were just a cool guy and I actually liked the fact that I hadn't seen a pm from you. grin

I'm highly skeptical about replying pms [/b]
grin
Nw I got u to believe ayam shy cheesy
@bolded__true tho cool grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Lol,wetin u go don achieve? Too much of nollywood grin...u think say ogbanje go make u become super hero,i Laugh in Swahili cheesy
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
Lol,wetin u go don achieve? Too much of nollywood grin...u think say ogbanje go make u become super hero,i Laugh in Swahili cheesy
hahaha azinnn you know what sup grin you for don do online transfer by now grin

AgapeCharis:
grin
Nw I got u to believe ayam shy cheesy
@bolded__true tho cool grin
So you lied to me? cry angry I don't believe the bolded anymore angry
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Lol...you be thief,well i fit help u get thief in you grin For our good grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
ipleddge:
Lol...you be thief,well i fit help u get thief in you grin For our good grin

no na, no be say I go thief, na you go give me the money "willingly" grin By the time I shine eye look you, end of story grin
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by ipleddge: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

no na, no be say I go thief, na you go give me the money "willingly" grin By the time I shine eye look you, end of story grin
Na still thief if you ask me tongue
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

aaaahh!!, embarassed
I didn't lie o
Was jx pulling some humour embarassed
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Natasha2(f): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
aaaahh!!, embarassed
I didn't lie o
Was jx pulling some humour embarassed

Yeah I just found out tongue cheesy
Re: That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Yeah I just found out tongue cheesy
smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Here Are Sick Minded. No Compassion For The True Victims! / Ukrainian Soldier Captured And Caged Like A Dog By Putin's Boys... / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.