Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back (20907 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Feranmicharles(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2014
loomer:

no mind the mumu wey de ask silly question.
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by KRDCROWN(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
That is the beauty of Africans. We are
not an animal, we are human.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is how you know Humanity has failed, when people see it as a big deal for a father to be taking care of his kid. I guess you're the types that rather the kid suffers just to appeal to your traditions.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by onadana: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin Na publicity stunt......
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by knowledge4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Great Act!
I love this and can do it.
What's wrong in a man carrying his baby on his back?
After all he is carrying his baby, not shit.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by Pamcrest(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Reference:

Feminists ammunition depleting.....?

grin grin Not a chance! I only respond when there's any unnecessary female bashing.
My humble submission
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by lovethbelson: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello,everyone i am from Georgia i never ever believed in spell catser until i meet a man called Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi,who help me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my Ex-lover are now bid together as husband and wife as we used to be before am very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank to you Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi for been there for me,I know there are some people in need of this help all you need to do is for you to cry no more and kindly contact Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi and all your problem will be solve,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is dr.ganyaziadulahigreattemple12@outlook.com,or call this mobile number....+2348075938294

Loveth Belson sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by jpphilips(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
3kay945:
Only the dude knows what he is driving at cool

IE if e no be cocaine he carry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back by fpeter(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
he killed his mother and [b]flee [/b]with the child?

for someone with your monicker to commit such grammatical blunder, is totally unacceptable..
you may wish to replace FLEE with FLED....NEXT TIME! reconstruct your sentence and please
lose the he is and maybe try using 'baby' for clarity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stale Rss Feeds On Nairaland? / South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. / Man Sucked Aged Woman's Breast To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.