Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (57629 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by 360frolic(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016

A www.newshelm reader found this man riding on a local highway in his locality and shared it with us!!!

This is serious,and he is on a highway with his clothees visible on the bike..lol

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-man-spotted-riding-bike-naked-on.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2016
kiss FOR THE LOVE OF PHEALS kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Siberia101: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2016
He Needs "Fresh Air" tho not the Nigerian political type

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
When his village folks struck at night, and finally succeed. sad after many trials.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Tokety7: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Looks very much like Truckpusher. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Blame Buhari for the kind of heat experienced nowadays.
Buhari is an ineffectual skunk and a wandering ragamuffin.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lolz grin cheesy the heat is too much...

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by SleekMallam: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
He's riding for Buhari!

13 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mynd1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dis is Hilarious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rodeo show

As the guy de ride the bike ehn

Na to leave hot koboko for e back grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by hob(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Location or idonbiliveit

meanwhile its funny thou

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mynd1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

U r that same guy who insulted me the other day with moniker called (zombienation). Next time u do that,I won't take it lightly with you. Thank you.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by stevecantrell: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
hob:
Location or idonbiliveit

meanwhile its funny thou

Its not Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
U r that same guy who insulted me the other day with moniker called (zombienation). Next time u do that,I won't take it lightly with you. Thank you.

You must be a cantankerous woman.
Always courting problem with your unprovoked diatribe .

What concern me with that moniker you put up there??
And you think everyone has the time for gossip like your ilks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:

You must be a cantankerous woman.
Always courting problem with your unprovoked diatribe .

What concern me with that moniker you put up there??
And you think everyone has the time for gossip like your ilks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Him body dey overheat

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by mazimee(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
he is definitely not in a Normal state of mind,I am sure that he is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
After you mixed Ibadan and Accra weed together grin grin
With Gambia Jollof rice grin

25 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
mixtures of tribal weeds at work...

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by looseweight: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
This one is strong oooo

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

I cleanse you with the Blood of Jesus!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by hazyfm1: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
He is insane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by jashar(f): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
The hustle is real mehn.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol... Just got off the bed with my boo... Had a great sexx... He knows how to drill me

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by Critiqual(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
He is mad but managing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
no time to dress up grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Heat too much abeg.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) by bisdam9086(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Do These Products Still Exist? / Funny Election Pictures And Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.