Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children (17334 Views)

Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2014
pussyeater:

Go smash ur household head
I shuldnt normally reply here...bt u really need ur head to b smashed
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by cegxie(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2014
It is well.. May God grant them safe return from wherever they may be.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by pussyeater(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2014
prinznazzy:

I shuldnt normally reply here...bt u really need ur head to b smashed
Wetin concern u? Aproko
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by pussyeater(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2014
God will help u find them!
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by hensben(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Elantracey:

not yet but soon .
Aiit bae!
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Oildichotomy:
Baba only you with motor cycle , seven children shocked

Nigerians are really suffering in the North-East.. Government should please do something and please abeg Nigerians should reduce the amount of thrusting ah ah

Thrusting wipes away the sorrow of being poor....so it seems.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by pussyeater(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Thrusting wipes away the sorrow of being poor....so it seems.
Help me tell am oh!
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Venymen(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2014
teemanbastos:
GOOGLE should help... i tink #jokessxppapart tho.. Lyk seriously
how will he do it does he know wat is google?
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by pussyeater(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Venymen:
how will he do it does he know wat is google?
Who doesn't knw google?!
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by tobolos(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2014
May Almighty God re-unite you with your family alive.I share in your trauma.it is well with you IJN.Amen
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2014
LilNetty:
A 40 year old identified as Matthew Zira, (pictured below) says he's searching for his wife and seven children after members of Boko haram invaded their village in Michika LGA of Adamawa state on September 7th. A distraught Matthew narrated his ordeal to The Nation. Read what he said below..
My name is Matthew Zira. I am from Vi village in Minchika Local Government Area, Adamawa State. I was living comfortably with my family until that fateful Friday.

Before that day, there had been rumours that Boko Haram would attack the village, but no one knew when they would come. So on that day, as usual, I went out of the house to look for my daily bread. I ride commercial motorcycle in the village, I am also a farmer, and did the commercial motorcycle work when farm work was over.

So, I left home as early as 6 am on the 7th of September 2014 on my motorcycle to commence the business of the day. But at about noon, I started hearing gunshots and everyone said Boko Haram had arrived town. I immediately rushed back home to go and evacuate my family, but before I got home, they had fled along with other villagers to an unknown destination.

I went round town looking for them but could not find them. I went to the police station, hospitals and everywhere but could not find them. Before the evening of that day, Boko Haram had already taken over the entire village completely. I was advised not to go back home because all the houses in the village had been razed by Boko Haram.I fled to Minchika to continue the search for my children. Later, we had to flee to Yola when we heard that Boko Haram would attack Minchika. I spent one month in Yola searching everywhere for my children but I could not find them. Those of us who escaped from Vi village and other surrounding villages were camped at the NYSC camp in Yola. I thought of meeting my children there in the camp but they were not there.I had to come to Jos because I was told that thousands of Adamawa people ran to Jos. But I have searched all the IDP camps in Jos since the 5th of November when I arrived, I can’t still find them.

There is even no iota of information about where I could find them. “Others who lost their families during the rush to escape have found their people, but in my own case, I’m still searching in vain. It is only God that will reveal to me what happened to my family. So, I am only looking up to God now because I have done all that is humanly possible.

I am really in trauma; at night I can’t sleep, I keep thinking of my children. At times, if I am eating and the thought of the whereabouts of my children came to my mind, I will not be able to eat any longer, from that moment I will lose appetite.I am pleading with any Nigerian who knows where I can locate my children to contact me on my phone – 07037728905.

My wife’s name is Tinana Mathew. My seven children are Rita, Ziramatu, Tumbamatu, Kwata, Racheal and one-yearold Doris. Please, I am eagerly waiting for any information on their whereabouts.” he said

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photo-boko-haram-victim-in-search-of.html
How come ?.....?
Na only u
I no want see any body mention my able President name ooooo
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by j4sure(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Eeyah
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by LogansShadow: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2014
ONYX5:
APC there's God ooooh
pussyeater:
PDP @ work!
ONYX5:
APC there's God ooooh
You both,are incredibly stup|d!.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by juman(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Another one nigeria problem.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by pussyeater(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2014
LogansShadow:

You both,are incredibly stup|d!.
U must be Madt
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by sacora(f): 1:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...........
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by darediamond(m): 1:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Wayo Allah!! grin grin grin grin
pussyeater:

Do u need bucket?
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by darediamond(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2014
1 : 1 Gbagaun!! grin grin grin grin grin
hensben:
No! i need baton to smash your head sad
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Exodus2k(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2014
May God help you to see them
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Truckpusher(m): 2:48am On Dec 14, 2014
A poor man having seven kids ?
These people and the politicians are the people causing problems for Nigerians. grin

How will you be able to groom seven kids to become responsible country men and women?

Some will probably fall into the hands of bad guys that would easily indoctrinate them negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by FemoLondon: 2:54am On Dec 14, 2014
This is really heartbreaking. When I think I have problems in life, this unfortunate man's life story really puts things in perspective.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by FemoLondon: 2:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
A poor man having seven kids ?
These people and the politicians are the people causing problems for Nigerians. grin

How will you be able to groom seven kids to become responsible country men and women?

Some will probably fall into the hands of bad guys that would easily indoctrinate them negatively.
Oh no. Stop playing the blame-the-victim game here. Let us empathize with the individual instead. You have no proof of your assertions.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2014
FemoLondon:
Oh no. Stop playing the blame-the-victim game here. Let us empathize with the individual instead. You have no proof of your assertions.
This isn't a game.
Don't you think he would have fared better if he had less?
Don't you think that the numbers of kids might have left him with no choice than to stick around even as danger looms close by ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by FemoLondon: 3:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
This isn't a game.
Don't you think he would have fared better if he had less?
Don't you think that the numbers of kids might have left him with no choice than to stick around even as danger looms close by ?
Yes, but is it the time to start giving him this life lesson now? Besides, if he had 1 child it would have still been the same scenario: He went out to earn a living for the day and upon his return his family was displaced (and yet to be found) from the Boko Haram invasion. I do not think it is appropriate to be chastising him for his lack of family planning.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by egbetokuns(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2014
As the the Lord dwell u shall see them healthy and alive may God that show himself in shiloh shall shall perfect it for u.
LilNetty:
A 40 year old identified as Matthew Zira, (pictured below) says he's searching for his wife and seven children after members of Boko haram invaded their village in Michika LGA of Adamawa state on September 7th. A distraught Matthew narrated his ordeal to The Nation. Read what he said below..
My name is Matthew Zira. I am from Vi village in Minchika Local Government Area, Adamawa State. I was living comfortably with my family until that fateful Friday.

Before that day, there had been rumours that Boko Haram would attack the village, but no one knew when they would come. So on that day, as usual, I went out of the house to look for my daily bread. I ride commercial motorcycle in the village, I am also a farmer, and did the commercial motorcycle work when farm work was over.

So, I left home as early as 6 am on the 7th of September 2014 on my motorcycle to commence the business of the day. But at about noon, I started hearing gunshots and everyone said Boko Haram had arrived town. I immediately rushed back home to go and evacuate my family, but before I got home, they had fled along with other villagers to an unknown destination.

I went round town looking for them but could not find them. I went to the police station, hospitals and everywhere but could not find them. Before the evening of that day, Boko Haram had already taken over the entire village completely. I was advised not to go back home because all the houses in the village had been razed by Boko Haram.I fled to Minchika to continue the search for my children. Later, we had to flee to Yola when we heard that Boko Haram would attack Minchika. I spent one month in Yola searching everywhere for my children but I could not find them. Those of us who escaped from Vi village and other surrounding villages were camped at the NYSC camp in Yola. I thought of meeting my children there in the camp but they were not there.I had to come to Jos because I was told that thousands of Adamawa people ran to Jos. But I have searched all the IDP camps in Jos since the 5th of November when I arrived, I can’t still find them.

There is even no iota of information about where I could find them. “Others who lost their families during the rush to escape have found their people, but in my own case, I’m still searching in vain. It is only God that will reveal to me what happened to my family. So, I am only looking up to God now because I have done all that is humanly possible.

I am really in trauma; at night I can’t sleep, I keep thinking of my children. At times, if I am eating and the thought of the whereabouts of my children came to my mind, I will not be able to eat any longer, from that moment I will lose appetite.I am pleading with any Nigerian who knows where I can locate my children to contact me on my phone – 07037728905.

My wife’s name is Tinana Mathew. My seven children are Rita, Ziramatu, Tumbamatu, Kwata, Racheal and one-yearold Doris. Please, I am eagerly waiting for any information on their whereabouts.” he said

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photo-boko-haram-victim-in-search-of.html
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by IBROHIM: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2014
From the post I counted only six names abi na his wife be the seventh child? Just wondering!
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by lonelydora: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry man. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by wise7(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2014
picture of the wife and children
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Kingharzyz(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2014
teemanbastos:
GOOGLE should help... i tink #jokesapart tho.. Lyk seriously

Ode

1 Like

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
teemanbastos:
GOOGLE should help... i tink #jokesapart tho.. Lyk seriously
Just pray such a thing don't befall you or any of your family members. Cos I don't see why you must take everything for jokes....

Sir, I declare God's Divine intervention on the case of your family. Just believe sir, you will find them soon.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by remsonik(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Ha I really felt for this man. Its so painful,he needs to find his family.
Re: Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children by didactic70: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Some of us here are callous in our comments.We should, at this moment,show empathy.Hour will locate his family IJN.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari @ 74... Drop Your Wishes / Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate / PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.