Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Kachisbarbie Am Sorry - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kachisbarbie Am Sorry (2464 Views)

Am Sorry Mr. Seun / NO Nigerian Language Has A Literal Translation For “I Am Sorry”! / "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Oya evina how far?
Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Cwaya:

Ya head iz where it should be grin

You know, ssometimes, itz not everything people say u act about.. sometimes u let go and take it like , "hey, maybe he/she is having a badt time or "she/he will get to know better later"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Amefrica:
How sweet?! smiley This is very mature of you.
There is nothing mature about this apology.
All I see is an emotionally unstable fellow - You do not beg to be forgiven ,you ask for forgiveness.After all she engaged someone and they made themselves angry so how on earth is she the one asking for forgiveness.

Some people actually apologise for fear of rejection and not necessarily for the sake of changing their attitude towards others.I can bet my black asss that when she was involved in the whole brouhaha she never wanted anything else but a crushing humiliation for her opponent.

When you start a fight you should also be ready to shoulder the consequences for your actions and not wobble and plead for peace when the heat turns on you and against you.

She should have shut her mouth up and not bark like a lion only to turn around and beg for forgiveness.

Ireneony, you still remember what I said to you about going into a fight and expecting not to sweat?

7 Likes

Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by teasey(f): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
There is nothing mature about this apology.
All I see is an emotionally unstable fellow - You do not beg to be forgiven ,you ask for forgiveness.After all she engaged someone and they made themselves angry so how on earth is she the one asking for forgiveness.

Some people actually apologise for fear of rejection and not necessarily for the sake of changing their attitude towards others.I can bet my black asss that when she was involved in the whole brouhaha she never wanted anything else but a crushing humiliation for her opponent.

When you start a fight you should also be ready to shoulder the consequences for your actions and not wobble and plead for peace when the heat turns on you and against you.

She should have shut her mouth up and not bark like a lion only to turn around and beg for forgiveness.

Ireneony, you still remember what I said to you about going into a fight and expecting not to sweat?
so me tending an apology means am a fool abi?undecided i can see u cannot please everyone..

u think because am i said i was sorry makes me a loser....hell no

what i did was the best decision to make, i can see u are the one acting immature here, so is a crime for someone to tender an apology even when i knew both of us were wrong.....nairalanders i hail una

this is a lesson to everyone, no matter what u can't please everyone, what's ur own self in the situation or are u kachisbarbie

don't u in ur living life ever quote me again truckpusher that is who u are....

this life is too short for someone to have grudges.....this is me ....i love having fun and am not upright...

my advice to u is this: when you have quarrel with someone try and make peace because it would not remove any worth from u, when u are the first to say am sorry.......am sorry is two words as little as it may sound but is a very powerful tool which u are mature enough to handle issues at hand.
lastly stop poke nosing in issues that ur tongue can not fixed but all u know is to plant hatred on your own heart....
with this little advise of mine, try and think about i just said because it will really help u on the long run

PEACE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by Truckpusher(m): 3:00am On Dec 14, 2014
teasey:
so me tending an apology means am a fool abi?undecided i can see u cannot please everyone..

u think because am i said i was sorry makes me a loser....hell no

what i did was the best decision to make, i can see u are the one acting immature here, so is a crime for someone to tender an apology even when i knew both of us were wrong.....nairalanders i hail una

this is a lesson to everyone, no matter what u can't please everyone, what's ur own self in the situation or are u kachisbarbie

don't u in ur living life ever quote me again truckpusher that is who u are....

this life is too short for someone to have grudges.....this is me ....i love having fun and am not upright...

my advice to u is this: when you have quarrel with someone try and make peace because it would not remove any worth from u, when u are the first to say am sorry.......am sorry is two words as little as it may sound but is a very powerful tool which u are mature enough to handle issues at hand.
lastly stop poke nosing in issues that ur tongue can not fixed but all u know is to plant hatred on your own heart....
with this little advise of mine, try and think about i just said because it will really help u on the long run

PEACE!!!
Confused fellow.
Just stop please ,I don't want your apologies when I come hard on you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kachisbarbie Am Sorry by Obinoscopy(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2014
naijaboiy:

Abeg no spoil this thread...

And stop dey mention Mods name unnecessarily undecided

Why na? You no want make we participate too? tongue

@OP, thanks for this thread. I'm sure Karchisbarbie has gotten the your apology message. Consequently, this thread will be locked since it has achieved it's purpose.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2)

21 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.