Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements (881 Views)

What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Another Picture Of GMB In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Tmex(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2014
It is so unfortunate that despite how exposed this GMB man ought to be, he is still unable to express himself better enough considering his statement ''I HAVE AT LEAST N1 MILLION" the at least in the statement has actually rendered it meaningless considering the message he actually wish to pass across. To some people, that sentence is actually a show off having at least N1million could in reality means you have N100 billion, even if dangote altered that statement he wouldn't be in any way wrong. My concern right now is someone who could not express his own intentions right wanting to hold a public office, presidency at that. make him no com go sign useless document wey go enslave us o.
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Firmjudge(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2014
i laughed when i read his asset declaration post.
@ least simple means not less than.
Therefore, if he is saying he has @ least 1million in his account, then he is automatically telling us he has millions of naira in his account, that is the simple interpretation of what he means..
Which can be in billions..
Meanwhile before anybody bash me, both GEJ and GMB are sometimes clueless.
But one seem to be more dumber.
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Tmex(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2014
U mean to say one is more clueless than the other. Firm judge indeed
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by ruffp: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Tmex:
U mean to say one is more clueless than the other. Firm judge indeed

Lol.....Don't mind our prof! A case of the pot and kettle!
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by hushmail: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2014
yeah it could b N1 trillion in his acct

am just wondering if it was an honest mistake or he actually knows what he is doing

either way 9ja shld b wary of such leaders
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by ruffp: 1:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Your president didnt declare afterall. He said....."I don't give a damn"!
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Tmex:
It is so unfortunate that despite how exposed this GMB man ought to be, he is still unable to express himself better enough considering his statement ''I HAVE AT LEAST N1 MILLION" the at least in the statement has actually rendered it meaningless considering the message he actually wish to pass across. To some people, that sentence is actually a show off having at least N1million could in reality means you have N100 billion, even if dangote altered that statement he wouldn't be in any way wrong. My concern right now is someone who could not express his own intentions right wanting to hold a public office, presidency at that. make him no com go sign useless document wey go enslave us o.

You might as well check the difference between alter and utter. And while at it, please change 'could in reality means' to 'could in reality mean'.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by BobNeli(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2014
kITATITA:

You might as well check the difference between alter and utter. And while at it, please change 'could in reality means' to 'could in reality mean'.
Nairaland english tutorials. How much is per class pls?
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Tmex(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
kITATITA:

Thank you bro I understand mistakes are bound to be made but there are times you expect something close to perfection, you actually got me on means and the other one I actually learn from your corrections.
Re: The Actual Meaning Of Gmb's Statements by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tmex:
Thank you bro I understand mistakes are bound to be made but there are times you expect something close to perfection, you actually got me on means and the other one I actually learn from your corrections.
No problems brother. Just wanted to poke you since you dwelt so much on the meaning of the statement attributed to the general.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo / Wooh! Check Out Some Of The Great Achievement Of Jonathan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.