Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (64088 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
GMB delivering his speech at Chatham House now
With over 2000 applications to attend the event, it's a full house at Chatham House.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
I used to visit Buhari years ago to conduct interviews. One thing that strikes me about him is his modesty. - #CHAfrica coordinator"

248 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by cypha101: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
He looks so modest and presidential. Even without make-up. I just love this man.

388 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Permit me to thank the ChathamHouse for extending this invitation to me to speak at the #CHAfrica.- GMB
Supporters of GMB singing the National Anthem at Chatham House

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari We need to get this election right. #Nigeria has a choice to make. #ChathamHouse

Buhari we want growth to fuel a society that works for all rich and poor alike

"We will run a private sector led economy but maintain an active role"

218 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Majlaw(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ supporters be like Arsenal fan. Omo we lose again
sai Baba

352 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by bauer00: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Gej supporters are fryin stones out of fustration right now....shame on you all

sai buahri

290 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by toobasky: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahahahaahahahah...fayose and PDP, saTANoids, Oga clueless and Madam Grammer...how market

#IHaveDecided
#GMB 2015
#APC
#March4Buhari2015

349 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
"On corruption there would be no confusion where I stand. Corruption will have no place & the corrupt would not be a part of my govt."Buhari"

We will be tough on terrorism and tough on its causes":

If I am elected, we will increase intelligence gathering & border patrols to choke #BokoHaram

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
'We will not allow problems to fester. I, Mohammed Buhari, will lead from the front

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Chiaka(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Permit me to thank the ChathamHouse for extending this invitation to me to speak at the #CHAfrica.- GMB
Supporters of GMB singing the National Anthem at Chatham House

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
#Buhari Our soldiers are brave, patriotic, well-trained, capable and ready to serve our country

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
All hail the General! Your enemies have been put to shame.
For those wishing you death, it will hit them first like a boomerang.

God bless you Your Excellency!

360 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
#Buhari: #Nigeria is at a crucial moment.This is a landmark election that is of importance to the whole world

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by josnig1980(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2015
sai Buhari grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

Paid supporters!!! this is the same words used on GEJ protesters, same venue.........Now APC people will start causing, am waiting because its what they are best at. lol lol!
please go check your blood pressure. You are over-stressing your heart on Buhari's matter o!

Long live the General!

258 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Chiaka(f): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
GMB delivering his speech at Chatham House now
With over 2000 applications to attend the event, it's a full house at Chatham House.

Sure they will be eager to Know what a past dictatorship has to say about democracy!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by psucc(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
What will he answer when asked about his WASC?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by AJOT99(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oya!
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by gen2briz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Make I save this pictures before Fayose and ayeedee photoshop am

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by kasheemawo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
sai buhari

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Honestly with what I watched, GEJ ain't a match for GMB, highlight of the event is the questions & answers session.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by AJOT99(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
GMB's CHATHAM HOUSE REMARKS:

"Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria’s Transition" - By General Muhammadu Buhari

Chatham House, London, 26 February 2015

Permit me to start by thanking Chatham House for the invitation to talk about this important topic at this crucial time. The 2015 general election in Nigeria is generating a lot of interests within and outside the country. This is understandable. Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country and largest economy, is at a defining moment, a moment that has great implications beyond the democratic project and beyond the borders of my dear country. So let me say upfront that the global interest in Nigeria’s landmark election is not misplaced at all and indeed should be commended, for this is an election that has serious import for the world. I urge the international community to continue to focus on Nigeria at this very critical moment. Given increasing global linkages, it is in our collective interests that the postponed elections should hold on the rescheduled dates, that they should be free and fair, that their outcomes should be respected by all parties, and that any form of extension, under whichever guise, is unconstitutional and would not be tolerated.

Read the full texts here

http:///bLWa3Ltxe5

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
I gbadun you general..

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by SuperModerator: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
He looks very healthy tongue

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by holatin(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I only watch a little from the speech at a chemist shop when I went to buy drug and I noticed something.

HIS HEALTH STATE IS MORE THAN OK.

what will fayose do to his spies for lying even after collecting a huge sum from him.
God bless d people general.

#feeling sick

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Muhammadkhan: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided

FAYOSE MUST BE IN THE PDP KITCHEN COOKING FRESH LIES AND PROPAGANDA TO PRINT ON THE FRONT PAGES OF TOMORROW'S PAPERS.

NA BUHARI MATTER GO SEND ALL OF THEM TO EARLY GRAVE

#WE HAVE DECIDED TO SAVE NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by hazyfm1: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=22pt]BECAUSE I HAVE DECIDE..... YOU HAVE MY VOTE BUHARI[/size]

189 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Burger01(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
All hail the General! Your enemies have been put to shame.
For those wishing you death, it will hit them first like a boomerang.

God bless you Your Excellency!
One mofo said Buhari wouldn't last 5 minutes! Buhari did more than 5 minutes no shaking, and he outperformed!!

Shame to haters of Buhari. They shall die before Buhari.

Sai Buhari joor.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin

The Change has come!
Sai Buhari

82 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.