Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (55060 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Wondafu!!
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by cold(m): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2014
But @op come o. You didn't tell us if you have been delivered now,still going through the deliverance process,a full blown mermaid with a tail and fins and if you fly to the states by plane or via the metaphysical. Matters arising.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by d33types: 4:36am On Dec 14, 2014
I pity people sha..article is too long..When you need help,you'll spend countless years trying to cope instead of learning from others' experience.
Of course you may not believe.But it's a whole lot different from being lazy to read.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by BRAV0O(m): 4:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Finally it now reveal, nairaland as gone to the wintch

@op I won't be able to get throu with ur write up cus most of the stuff u wrote there upset me that you don't know Jesus Christ of nazareth from the start! See let me tell u a secret, Jesus alone is the ansa to all your problem ' personally work on ur salvation and always practice to shout Jesus! Jesus! With all ur heart any time you feel their war ships is around or better still work hard to be a christian with fire! Op pls u're too cold and it upset me lot!!!! >:
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by imisi2014: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2014
erad:
I haven't seen or read any thing to believe you are being tormented by terrestrial forces. I think you were oppressed mentally and your mind was pushed to its breaking point. Your woes started the day you started seeking spiritual help for a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by seunmsg(m): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2014
OP, stop patronising spiritualist, just check into Yaba or Aro Psychiatrist hospital. Am sure you will find help there.

6 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Godmother(f): 4:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Opiosko:
Sorry but u need help. The mod that pushed this to home page is high on cheap weed.

Thank you! And the help she needs is not spiritual but psychological. You need to get your mind flushed and renewed OP

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by alienvirus: 5:03am On Dec 14, 2014
All these have thoroughly been explained in the Quran. If you want to know, start reading from Quran chapter 72 v 1.

"That is Shaitan. He scares his scares his people. Do not be scared of them. Fear Allah only. If truly you believe"...Quran.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by djmask(m): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2014
OP is suffering from a serious case of depression. And just like the average Nigerian, she blame witches. Better seek long term psychiatric treatment rather than decieve urself. Witches ko watches ni. Mtchewww. Narrow minded, and stupid followers of another nation anthology of fables. Aint nothing spiritual her. So those couples dont have other things or their own problem than to start witching you. Who are u sef that someone wanna witch? Important men are there, they are nt being witched, corrupt politicians are not being witched. Is it u that is just an housewife married to a man whom u are not even sure of his faithfulness that people will witch? What is the gain? U are simply depressed and deranged and some shots of anti psychotic drugs will help u.

6 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by cutecanson(m): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...this witch thread dis mrning na wa o...@ ops can u pls sumarize d whole story?
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Again,I will say the gods are not to blame.Paranoid.God bless you.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by benELOHIM7(m): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2014
op i read ur post speaking in tongue. its obvious u dint know who u were, the power u possessed. even new born babies r stronger than demons. my advice is, shun what the prophets and pastors would tell u, read the bible diligently and serve the Lord faithfuly then watch urself turn into a god.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by MaziOmenuko: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:
I tried to correlate your initial tension with the neigbours in US and the cry for help that led you to the said Pastor who consistently raped you spiritually and followed you home again. I couldn't.

At what point did you start manifesting these wicked acts in you?

Ironically, I did the correlation and it all fitted in. The op had serious psychological problem even before moving to that neighborhood: intensive paranoia is a serious case of mental breakdown: where everyone seems to be after you or oppressing you. First, it was her innocent Jamaican neighbors, then her pastor at akure, then her friends at cotonou. Notice that she blames everyone/everything else for her problems except herself.

What she needed was medical help, not spiritual.

7 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Most witches and wizards are nice folks, I'm a wizard at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and my name is professor Severus Snape (potions master ).
I invite all of you to enroll as students. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by kevoh(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Someone needs long term psychiatric help but keeps blaming it on some witches.
OP learn to make use of the best mental facilities available to you in the US.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by lonelydora: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2014
I don't believe in such agents. But when I hear stories, I will just shake my head.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by UjSizzle(f): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2014
I wonder if the op is alright now undecided
And I sincerely mean to ask what you are so scared of?
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2014
@OP Go back to bed biko
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by baby124: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Op need mental help. And this is no at insult. This thread is an obvious cry for help
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by peterjero(m): 6:18am On Dec 14, 2014
@op nice write up with a very graphic detail, but what I could deduce from your write up was
1. You are paranoid
2. You needed a medical cut mental check up
3. Or needed to have started reading the Bible earlier
I won't dismiss your write up 100%, simply because I wasn't there to feel your experience rather just judging by your words here so I would say, you had all the knowledge and resources there with you in the US why then did you come to Nigeria for spiritual help? I will put you in my prayers. And learn not to fear others it helps in good judgment.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by charriot: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Awon eleye wey dey for nairaland i hail o
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by judedwriter(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Witches? Dem they everywhere controlling and caging people's destinies. They do it in a very subtle way that you will hardly notice- inasmuch as we shouldn't be obsessed with them, ignoring them can be very risky sad
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by ETHIX(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2014
The promises in the bible are for those who are tired and have forsaken their sins. If you still live in sin as small as a lie or anger. The emere, witches or wizard will turn u to vegetable wether your fear them or not.

Sin separates you from Jesus who is the only mediator. No one goes to the father except through Jesus.

Please repent from all sins. Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, do his will, obey his commandments before you can boast of not having the fear of the evil ones.

Don't deceive yourself and don't be deceived without holiness no man can see God.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by AdeniyiA(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Janiobi:
Nairalanders, una no they sleep?
u dey for vigil??
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by NaLaugh: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
op seriously want me to sit and do this? when I have one hawt book to complete here

Quick question - what that mouth do though? cool
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by AdeniyiA(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Maccoy1:
Can someone summarize the who episode... I cant read long articles

AfricanApple:
op seriously want me to sit and do this? when I have one hawt book to complete here
Na una type those spirit dey deal with wen una fail to kno dem &how dey operate undecided
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Richy4(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2014
That is the disadvantage of living in a shared apartment. Sorry to say this but once you are a couple, you stay away from shared apartment. Even me way single I dey stay away from am like a plague because I don't really know how to share. Your husband didn't really try in this area because there are affordable self contained flats.

All these could be stress or anxiety. Just try a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by itstpia8: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2014
alobam1:
Nonesense thread...The OP that pushed dis to Front.page should be sacked.

You have a clue.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm. This is not a laughing matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.