Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! (19905 Views)

S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by DerMeister: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
People like you are the reason nigeria is currently ruled by cretins! undecided

ogene007:
Insult her, vilify her, call her whatever you like, she is one of the major power brokers in river state politics and her endorsement is key. This is a fact that is not oblivious to the incumbent Governor. While her haters are busy playing 'social media' politics which is inconsequential, the First Lady is on the ground at the grassroots doing the one that will count.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by fapcrook(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
santana45:
Sure, Wike will win because wike and her husband are a child.
in mama PEJs voice

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
At a funeral?
I am really wondering how Nigeria is being run like a banana republic.
Ex-militant takes over the constitutional duty of the Nigerian Navy.
The President favours more Igbo Nollywood stars without doing the same for the Yoruba and Hausa stars.
Thousands of female students in the female hostels of government secondary schools and universities stool with buckets and polythene bags, because their toilets are too horrible to use and the government does not care.
40 million graduates are unemployed and those who even applied for the NIS jobs got swindled of N1, 000 each and the 18 applicants who died in the overcrowded recruitment centers buried and forgotten without any inquest and business goes on as usual in Abuja.

Are these people cursed or what?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by wasuka14(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I believe river state pple r nt mumu. No woman can selfishly dictate d forture of ma state. We r wise oo

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by jumu: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
pls non ingigen if you love your business dont vote wike, ibeg b/c agbero

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Horus(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan

As you can see, she is Not President, she is just the wife of the President. She have no power at all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by donodion(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jezebel in power

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by rockbase360: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
endorsing someone at a burial ceremony?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Beesluv: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rollindollars:

Wat a shame #spoken" instead.... better get urself brighter grammar.

Shiooooor
Mr Oyibo, as if the madam at the top speaks better

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I heard dat since 1960
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by prophetfire: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Baawaa:
The two of them are very much alike
wike n Pej would have been a very wonderful couple.their styles fit very well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by prophetfire: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Baawaa:
The two of them are very much alike
wike n Pej would have made a very wonderful couple.their styles fit very well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by enkay11: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Una dey wait for 2015 Election? Una no know say, Primaries nai be election? Ok na.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by eleko1: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ask around for his previous record. (quote author=Dagah2 post=28872077]
My question is which of the other contestants boasts of that integrity...and why must you call him useless?[/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by docadams: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
quote author=barcanista post=28854089]1. "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable"
[url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/[/url]
- Alhaji Lawal Kaita

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Kaita[/url]

SHAMEFULLY, Guardian Chief Ruben Abati (Now Jonathan's Aide) attributed it to Buhari, Hence the propaganda. Sadly, No journalist bothered to inquire from GMB nor did GMB PR Aides tackle it.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
1. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati and The Guardian to court for damaging his name(Defamation)
[url]saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel[/url]

2 The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case agaÍnst Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
[url]dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/[/url]

3. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

Who is Lawal Kaita?
Lawal Kaita was the Governor of old Kaduna State. He is a pioneer member and founding father of the People's Democratic Party. He, Tony Aninih, Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar, Rimi etc were members of the People's Democratic movement that metarmophosed into PDP. He was a Minister under Obj and a signatory to North-South power shift of PDP. A member of PDP BoT.
He has never been in CPC or ANPP. He has never been an ally of Muhammadu Buhari. [/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Mordyb: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am dumbfounded i will vote GEJ for my personal reason but i will vehemently reject the impostion of wike rather i will vote for apga or Apc
Dont quote me but PEJ should remember the jinx on the villa wherby 2 ppl go in and only 1 comes out i am hugely dissapionted wit PEJ but this one act has crowned all her disaterous blunder. I know God is not sleeping concerning this issue and he will give justice to the good people of rivers .
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by ukemeramat(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lafem:
Wike is Rivers next gov, says Patience Jonathan

DECEMBER 14, 2014 BY CHUKWUDI AKASIKE

The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has restated her endorsement for the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.

The First Lady, who spoke at the burial ceremony of Senator Tari Sekibo in Okrika on Saturday, expressed her confidence that Wike would be the next governor of the state.

It was her second public endorsement of Wike.

Jonathan, while addressing Okirika Council of Chiefs at the event, said, “Before you today is the next governor of Rivers State. He is the former Minister of State for Education, Barrister Nyesom Wike.

“The PDP is the best party and the most popular party in the country. The PDP is the leading party that will win Rivers State.”

The First Lady said she would continue to stand by those committed to the inclusive development of the people of the state and not leaders who insist on emasculating other groups through policies that will displace them.

She pointed out that such leaders would also not be allowed to produce their successor in the state, adding that their anointed successor had been briefed to continue with similar divisive policies.

On the virtues of late Sekibo, Jonathan said the former lawmaker believed in development and was committed to making sacrifices for the growth of the nation.

Culled from: http://www.punchng.com/news/wike-is-rivers-next-gov-says-patience-jonathan/
Patience!patience!!PEJ!!! went will u stop embarrassing oga GEJ!! diaris God oo!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by ukemeramat(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
docadams:
quote author=barcanista post=28854089]1. "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable"
[url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/[/url]
- Alhaji Lawal Kaita

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Kaita[/url]

SHAMEFULLY, Guardian Chief Ruben Abati (Now Jonathan's Aide) attributed it to Buhari, Hence the propaganda. Sadly, No journalist bothered to inquire from GMB nor did GMB PR Aides tackle it.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
1. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati and The Guardian to court for damaging his name(Defamation)
[url]saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel[/url]

2 The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case agaÍnst Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.
[url]dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/[/url]

3. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

Who is Lawal Kaita?
Lawal Kaita was the Governor of old Kaduna State. He is a pioneer member and founding father of the People's Democratic Party. He, Tony Aninih, Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar, Rimi etc were members of the People's Democratic movement that metarmophosed into PDP. He was a Minister under Obj and a signatory to North-South power shift of PDP. A member of PDP BoT.
He has never been in CPC or ANPP. He has never been an ally of Muhammadu Buhari.

bros u were very articulate. saTANist's ..please take a clue...must u remain clueless and shoeless??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Bayelsa Guber: Court Sacks APC Candidate, Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.