Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! (19906 Views)

S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by LaurelP(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Mama peace tho
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Beesluv:
Gbam. She has SPEAKen

Wat a shame #spoken" instead.... better get urself brighter grammar.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Rollindollars:

Wat a shame #spoken" instead.... better get urself brighter grammar.
In your silly mind you can't differentiate a joke from being serious. You need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by samco19: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
SaiBuharii:
A
A for ABUSE
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by PStacks(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
This woman and her husband can barely survive the political storm they landed themselves, now she's still endorsing wike whom is bound to lose.

I pity what would be of these peps when the music is over.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by BlackSEER(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
who doesn't know about it.Am very sure that even Amaechi is aware that Wike is the next governor.Amaechi is just a talkative like apc
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by kingdavid2015: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2014
PDP is corrupt. The wind of change will bring Nigeria back to intergrity.madam president of corrupt misleading party of our country.the man u made his second term dream as governor to come to pass in abia state is a faliure like ur husband .mr gej buhari represent change and development.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Mama has spoken..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by McYaradua: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Thought she now married outside Rivers?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by dodoro(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
I will cease to be a member of nairaland if an illiterate wike wins Rivers State.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
cidieschat:
Very Stupid thread to send to front page, sentiments. That means our voes doesn't count, rubbish
Oya, create your own sensible thread and lets see if it would make front page.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by drey076(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Imagine one person entitle to one vote imposing anoda person on d pple
And some blind pple here will be saying they will vote for her dictatorial husband
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by drey076(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jonathan till 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by ogene007: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Insult her, vilify her, call her whatever you like, she is one of the major power brokers in river state politics and her endorsement is key. This is a fact that is not oblivious to the incumbent Governor. While her haters are busy playing 'social media' politics which is inconsequential, the First Lady is on the ground at the grassroots doing the one that will count.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Just listen yourself- typical used, exhausted and wasted youth who sits all round to play ludo and draft. You need to count your teeth with your tongue if dry gin hasn't destroyed them yet.

Stop being Amaechi's lapdog and reason with your brain. We don't want that arrogant Amaechi who thinks he can run river state with his mouth. We will drag him and and make mockery of his stupidy and ineptitude.

Amaechi has bitten more than he can chew. We will deliver Rivers state.

#wike2015
Ure a clueless dude, am a vibrant non-indigene of rivers state and I'm not partisan neither am do I've ethnic sentiments, amaechi has been the best governor river state has ever had, his works will speak for itself, u don't love rivers state, if u do u won't want to relinquish the state to a known criminal and cultist based because amaechi is arrogant.we need achievers as leaders and not loyalist!
I'm sorry for u

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Tomson992000: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I go with you my guy.
mistabiola:
pls share the Video, Ayaf misd her Oyinbo buwuku cheesy grin

"Wind of change. Buhari may not be the ideal President. But when compared to his main rival, GEJ, who brings nothing to the table, Buhari Presidency may just be inevitable. His major promise has been to work hard to fight corruption. And that's key. Buhari does not appeal to me as someone who understands modern economic dynamics. An astute and dynamic Deputy and a vibrant cabinet may help.

Nigeria is bleeding, almost to a point of death. A period of oil boom just ended, nothing to show for it. If fighting corruption, blocking leakages and reducing rent taking is all Buhari can achieve, Nigeria will make progress.

Let the Wind of #CHANGE Blow. Let It Blow. Let It Blow till GEJ & PEJ retires happily to Otuoke."

~ Adeoye Abiola.

#iThink | #iBelieve | #iNewNigeria

#TakeBackNIGERIA | #iStand4NewNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by seedorfg(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shipopotamus Dear ris godu oooooo, u turn person burial 2 story 4 d gods part2, tchai mama peace grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by eleko1: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed so dis useless Wike is a Barrister?He probably schooled in UniOkirika..Riverians,make una shine una eyes oo,don't vote for ineptitude,thieves and illiterate.Vote for visionary not hopeless Wike
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Dagah2: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Optimism is a virtue...we'll know by next year shaa
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by legendsilver(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
I the ogidigan of ogonitueke Land endorse PETERSIDE as the next governor of River state. I present him to all the communities of our great River state that the good Life we seek is right on the Train of APC.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Dagah2: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
eleko1:
embarassed embarassed embarassed so dis useless Wike is a Barrister?He probably schooled in UniOkirika..Riverians,make una shine una eyes oo,don't vote for ineptitude,thieves and illiterate.Vote for visionary not hopeless Wike
Sorry but which of the visionaries do you mean?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Dagah2: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
ogene007:
Insult her, vilify her, call her whatever you like, she is one of the major power brokers in river state politics and her endorsement is key. This is a fact that is not oblivious to the incumbent Governor. While her haters are busy playing 'social media' politics which is inconsequential, the First Lady is on the ground at the grassroots doing the one that will count.
Hope the grassroot work does not involve rigging?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by jeje123(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
This woman is something else. Pple of rivers sud be allow to decide who dey want as governor.
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by UD101(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is it just me or ........? Madam Hippopotamus didn't even say anything about the late Senator, no eulogies. Come 2015, she's packing out with her Mumu husband that control his wife.

Lafem:
Wike is Rivers next gov, says Patience Jonathan

DECEMBER 14, 2014 BY CHUKWUDI AKASIKE

The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has restated her endorsement for the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.

The First Lady, who spoke at the burial ceremony of Senator Tari Sekibo in Okrika on Saturday, expressed her confidence that Wike would be the next governor of the state.

It was her second public endorsement of Wike.

Jonathan, while addressing Okirika Council of Chiefs at the event, said, “Before you today is the next governor of Rivers State. He is the former Minister of State for Education, Barrister Nyesom Wike.

“The PDP is the best party and the most popular party in the country. The PDP is the leading party that will win Rivers State.”

The First Lady said she would continue to stand by those committed to the inclusive development of the people of the state and not leaders who insist on emasculating other groups through policies that will displace them.

She pointed out that such leaders would also not be allowed to produce their successor in the state, adding that their anointed successor had been briefed to continue with similar divisive policies.

On the virtues of late Sekibo, Jonathan said the former lawmaker believed in development and was committed to making sacrifices for the growth of the nation.

Culled from: http://www.punchng.com/news/wike-is-rivers-next-gov-says-patience-jonathan/
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by staymore: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Will PEJ be the returning officer of Wike? Or is she in the mind of all Rivers people?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by flexing11(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
dis woma* called pej oda *igeria 1st lad* did *ot pla* dere ow* like dis oooo,i guess d level of illitrac* ad povert* was 2 muc* for dem b4,
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by eleko1: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ndo.They need a man of integrity not a useless man like Wike.
Dagah2:

Sorry but which of the visionaries do you mean?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by smartleo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
kayce911:
Seconded..........PDP reclaim Rivers 2015

Thank God its just your opinnion..
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by Dagah2: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
eleko1:
Ndo.They need a man of integrity not a useless man like Wike.
My question is which of the other contestants boasts of that integrity...and why must you call him useless?
Re: Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! by brightec(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
up WIKE haters hug 3ans4ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.