Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 (39122 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kx:

Like seriously?
A living testimony addressing another person as MUMU,
So much for christ like!

God bless you.....my brother in the lord
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Ayo081(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by AngelicaDivine(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Heaven on Earth 2015
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Is well
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by funkymatics(f): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Reference:

I repeat again, simplified. Prophesies are made by the ability and will of the speaker while in predictions the speaker is observing events he has no control off.

When Jesus was asked when He will return He said He did not know. He could not 'predict' it because the events leading up to it are not in His control but to God, He has prophesied that Jesus will return because He has the power to and has set the events of the end time in motion.

As humans alone we can only predict, we cannot prophesy. We have little power to influence events. Anyone claiming to foretell events is only doing so through mediums that have the powers to influence events. So if I tell you a plane will crash I have the ability and will to crash that plane.

The bible is an expository of the will and power of God.

Very good. Now apply it to the post. What makes them 'prophetic declarations'? Nothing. Are they even prophetic in nature? No. So the title should be changed to '10 Goodwill Wishes for You in 2015 or 10 PRayers for you in 2015'. These above are neither prophetic nor predictive. They don't apply to anybody and are too abstract.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2014
majekdom2:
dont people get these jobs ? you still saying same . those are prophecies man.

Who will get the job? Where and when? That is prophecy. Saying 'some will get a job next year' is like saying 'next year people will born and people will die'. What is prophetic about it?
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Poznan:

Who will get the job? Where and when? That is prophecy. Saying 'some will get a job next year' is like saying 'next year people will born and people will die'. What is prophetic about it?
as it is in the bible : anyone , whoever ,someone , everyone , .... that is it bro , you do not have to mention names . study your bible and gain insight.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
majekdom2:
as it is in the bible : anyone , whoever ,someone , everyone , .... that is it bro , you do not have to mention names . study your bible and gain insight.

I can't believe i am having this debate over what prophecy is. Give me two examples of prophecies in the bible. Then we can proceed from there
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good so what your Bishop made were 'predictions' not prophecies. Yet, i even an issue with the predictions. If i predict that 'teams will play football this weekend, some will win and some will lose, thers will draw', have i done anything? No. Cos it is a fact. What i need to make it a prediction is to be specific: Club A will win and B will lose. Similarly, these things are at best, prayers or wishes for his followers. Have i communicated?

Reference:

I repeat again, simplified. Prophesies are made by the ability and will of the speaker while in predictions the speaker is observing events he has no control off.

When Jesus was asked when He will return He said He did not know. He could not 'predict' it because the events leading up to it are not in His control but to God, He has prophesied that Jesus will return because He has the power to and has set the events of the end time in motion.

As humans alone we can only predict, we cannot prophesy. We have little power to influence events. Anyone claiming to foretell events is only doing so through mediums that have the powers to influence events. So if I tell you a plane will crash I have the ability and will to crash that plane.

The bible is an expository of the will and power of God.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by pet2ten(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2015
gidjah:
your father money miss or lost?did some one stole your money?stop displaying your wretchedness and ignorance on a public forum like this sir!
. See whoze talking about wretchedness...u think riches is all about materialsm...u are so myopic...the day u set ur sight on the things above....u will understand
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by chapatti: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2015
For those who are wondering and asking for the date and venue for this years SHILOH 2015, it has been released.You can check here for Shiloh 2015 – Heaven on Earth live Telecast, December 8, 2015 has been declared as the date for Shiloh 2015,

WHAT IS SHILOH
Many may have their own view on what shiloh is. But as far this article is concerned, it is the annual gathering of the entire members of Living Faith Church. AKA Winners Chapel. It a programme were the oppressed are released. Its a ground for the miraculous. During the last concluded Shiloh 2014, it was miracle all through.
During the just-concluded Shiloh 2014, the General Overseer of Living Faith Church AKA winners Chapel Bishop David Oyedepo declared that the year 2015 shall be a year of ‘Heaven-on-earth.”
He went further to tell the congregation that the next Shiloh programme will
run through December 8th to December 12th, 2015.
During the last concluded Shiloh 2014 there was this testimony of a baby without testes growing them for the first time at the event.
I am very sure you will not want to miss this years event of Shiloh 2015.
It will be wise to recount some of the experiences that took place at the latter part of the event (Shiloh 2014).
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by edekoln: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have u been xtian from birth? those times u were not ill b4 u became a winner chapeller, who was respnsible? why would God keep u healthy when u were not a xtian and today winner chapellers buy and take communion for healing and anointing oil for the same?
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by edekoln: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=felibrain post=28868827]
God bless you. I've Never been sick since birth

Have u been xtian from birth? those times u were not ill b4 u became a winner chapeller, who was respnsible? why would God keep u healthy when u were not a xtian and today winner chapellers buy and take communion for healing and anointing oil for the same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.