Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This (5497 Views)

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. / Ini Edo Was Born A Tripplet? – (photos) The Look Alike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by boy11: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Nollywood actress Ini Edo has changed a lot.Check out these her throwback photos and compare it with her photoa now.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/check-out-throwback-photos-of-ini-edo.html

Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
boy11:
Nollywood actress Ini Edo has changed a lot.Check out these her throwback photos and compare it with her photoa now.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/check-out-throwback-photos-of-ini-edo.html
.She was still pretty then but seriousl she has changed markedly
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by sweettease(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2014
She added weight, it happens! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by pretydiva(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
She added so mch weight
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
sweettease:
She added weight, it happens! undecided
.Yes she added.I prefer her former weight to her weight now.Looks better then
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by LaurelP(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op dis ur post for make fp if to say u be mod
But sorry, ur not
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by icebebe(f): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
See hw pretty she looks,And I wonder y pple cnt jus control FAT Yuck!
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by enoqueen: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
everyone has one of this. hers is better, its not a studio shot where u av kampala background.
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
Op dis ur post for make fp if to say u be mod
But sorry, ur not
.Bros all hope is not lost,you are write.Mode shld put this post on FP.It is original
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
icebebe:
.You can see how fat can destabilise pple's physique.She would have look prettier if she has not added much
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by icebebe(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
okoro4:
.You can see how fat can destabilise pple's physique.She would have look prettier if she has not added much
ma dear,u are rite,really dnt undstnd y pple let dem selves gt fat
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by Janeify(f): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Not bad.
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by Janeify(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
icebebe:
ma dear,u are rite,really dnt undstnd y pple let dem selves gt fat
you talk as if everyone was created to be slim...different shape,different physique, different color_different people
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by coolluk(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just in case
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by agarawu23(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
talk abt u too nt only abt celebrities.

how will dis gv my grandmother walking stick?

ine edo was once my ex undecided
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
agarawu23:
talk abt u too nt only abt celebrities.

how will dis gv my grandmother walking stick?

ine edo was once my ex undecided
.U fit date Ini Edo?U wey broke die.As u poor reach u no sabi ur level ba?lol
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by agarawu23(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
okoro4:
.U fit date Ini Edo?U wey broke die.As u poor reach u no sabi ur level ba?lol
if u r poor, dnt com into conclusion dat everybody will b poor like u sad

am a big boy, not just big boy, big boy rich in dollars not naira cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by okoro4: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
agarawu23:
if u r poor, dnt com into conclusion dat everybody will b poor like u sad

am a big boy, not just big boy, big boy rich in dollars not naira cheesy
.Hahahaha.I was joking.Abeg throw me some dollars na as u dey reach wella
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by agarawu23(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
okoro4:
.Hahahaha.I was joking.Abeg throw me some dollars na as u dey reach wella
tongue only if u will be my house boy tongue
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by StevinMorgan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anybody that say money is not good deserve beating, see dry face grin money is Good jor
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
icebebe:

In 5 to 10 years time, with fortune constantly smiling on you, I do hope you remember this comment of yours

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by rattlesnake(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wentin we wan do with this now na
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by midasbliss(f): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

In 5 to 10 years time, with fortune constantly smiling on you, I do hope you remember this comment of yours
coolIm a witness to this statement... Oneday... my throw bk pix will b displayd on NL cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by bomasek(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
midasbliss:

coolIm a witness to this statement... Oneday... my throw bk pix will b displayd on NL cheesy
those goodies on ya chest,no be yoke o
Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by silversheep: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello Uncles ans aunties,my name is OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI . I'm running for the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote for ma

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2014
midasbliss:

Bless you sister

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:So Ini Edo Was Once Like This by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2014
she was an ngbeke at the time she took that first pix, see her wearing green shoes and green gown grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Funniest Haircut Ever (its Gonna Make U Lol) / Chioma Jazz Is Strong O - Twitter reacts as Davido Snubs Meghan As She Twerks / Police Arrest Slay Queen Who SLEPT With A Dog In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.