Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (13342 Views)

Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by StevinMorgan(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Linda Ikeji wants you guys to see what her clothes have been covering, some sweet oranges. .

I call this cabaya Dede .. grin

See pics:

guys what do you think?

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2015
She looks preggy in the 2nd pix or she's wearing trainers?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by simplemach(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Which kind area be that wen she snap the pix na? But the brea$ts no bad finally o.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
simplemach:
Which kind area be that wen she snap the pix na? But the brea$ts no bad finally o.
Her gate, that's the place she take all her pictures.

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by simplemach(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Her gate, that's the place she take all her pictures.
na wa oooooo
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2015
still searching for the good looking booobs on CCTV

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2015
She loves her gate truly. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Kingblingz(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Auntie Linda! You fine no be lie
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Seun(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Those boobs are That bra is something else.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Mcowubaba: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Those boobs are something else.
Oga just tell her ur mind...cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by vjsmiles: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by nellyhandsom(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

both of u will make a perfect match!!! think about it.
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Ayobami97(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Linda, I don see am.
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

Seun!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Someone has hacked your account o!and the person is admiring Linda's boobs!! undecided undecided angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by joseph1832(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
And here I thought you're an android! Devoid of emotions... grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by tmanis(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2015
that black gate tho.... lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by MizGloriana(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

so seun can admire a lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by ProfGday(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2015
thou daughter of eve why displayed ur dangling apples bfore my holy presence.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by stanza(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2015
ladies beware!!! Valentine Drama!!! Ladies Beware!!! http://infocong..com/2015/02/valentine-drama-ladies-beware.html
Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by ProfGday(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
WHY DON'T YOU TELL HER WHT U FELT FOR HER? Seun

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:

Seun? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Man na man...kikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by tushd(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun always on every Linda ikeji gist. I sight you bro

Its allowed.. Great mind thinks alike

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by goldfish80(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
If you hit the right notes, you could be playing with those boobs, you know? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Sunbellar: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Seun is flesh and blood. Mind you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by haul: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Sincerely you don't need a soothsayer to tell you seun is in love with linda,and I'm positive linda knows this too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Egbon I hail ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
wait a minute, sir seun are you married?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by dhardline(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun and linda just like beyonce and Jay-z. Perfect match grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
'Linda and the gate' series
Catch all the fun on Nairalaneodon.
Channel celebrity 1

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by rioemmanuel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
seun is here....make i park for here.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. by Olaone1: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun:
Hehennn. Okay nau.

You didn't tell me there's more to it.
Now I know..........meet me on Alexa thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.