Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Buhari I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari I Know (531 Views)

I'm Disappointed In Buhari I Just Bought A Shoe With Made In Biafra In Kano-pics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari I Know by idrezee(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2014
THE BUHARI I KNOW.

I know to the average Nigerian youth out there, the name Buhari falls into the old category of past military dictators but there were things our parents failed to tell us about... We were never aware that the Buhari/Idiagbon regime remains the most corruption free and the best administration Nigeria ever had..

Despite being a military then , no Nigerian leader till date both military and civilian has been able to match his set records.

Antecedence of individuals is very important in human history, therefore General M. Buhari's antecedence speak for itself. Whenever the history of corporate Nigeria is written and will be written, General Mohammadu Buhari's contribution will be written in Gold!!!

Positions held and achievements
:

1. Governor of North-Eastern State of Nigeria (August 1975 – March 1976)
2. Minister For Petroleum and Natural Resources (March 1976- June 1978)
3. Chairman Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (June 1978- July 1978)
4. 7th Head of State of Nigeria (Dec 31,1983- August 27, 1985)
5. Chairman PTF(Mid 1994- July 1999)
6. He has never been charged 4 corruption b4.
7. Somebody pls compare d naira 2 ddollar during his tenure. I heard d dollar is almost 200 naira 2day.
8. He never made use of IMF, he trade our resources 4 money abroad instead of borrowing.
9. He just declared his asset and apart of his 3 modest houses he's worth less than 10million naira, and GEJ said he'll never declare his cos we all know he can not account 4 dem.
Just surfing d net I saw GEJ telling Nigerians "I'll not fail u" the same thing he said after winning ATIKU in PDP primaries in 2011 only 2 come and remove subsidy which he used 4 nothing, mind u SURE-P is a sham (pls let me not write on SURE-P). I stand 2 b corrected but which Nigerian President has out-perfomed GMB's less than 2 years reign, I'm not talking about GEJ cos dat'll b blasphemy, politically speaking I'll never mention GMB and GEJ in a single sentence 4 dat'll b an insult (well I just did...Lolz). D man dat has d guts 2 go and dance in Kano barely 24hrs after over 200 Nigerians were roasted in Nyanya? Or is it him dat blames ASUU's strike and his incompetency 2 solve it on APC wen he's d GCFR? (Oga kpata-kpata) Pls somebody tell me whr he perfomed above average (infact 40%), Education? Security? (Chibok Girls still @ large), Job creation? Power? Its a shame I see people campaigning 4 dis incompetent, dishonest, ingrate of modern political caricature. He might be a gentleman but dat is never enough, he's a weakling obviously, blaming his failure on d opposition, et al.
The whole truth is that General Muhammadu Buhari is light years way ahead and above his peers just as he is shoulders high above them in height.
General Buhari so far has been the ONLY former Head of State that can wag his tail and walk freely in Nigeria without looking over his shoulders.
Nigerians deserves better for we r fed up of d devil we know let d angel we know before come back.
God bless GMB.
God bless APC.
God bless Nigeria........NB no time 2 spell-check.
Re: The Buhari I Know by bewla(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
in coming how much is the PAY
Re: The Buhari I Know by Gmajor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
op how old were u when buhari was the head of state ?
Re: The Buhari I Know by Caseless: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gmajor:
op how old were u when buhari was the head of state ?
supporter of a kano dancer!

(1) (Reply)

The Rot In Gej's Government / Boko Haram Abducts 185 In Attack On Village Near Chibok / I Regret Supporting Amaechi To Become Gov – Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.