Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Rot In Gej's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rot In Gej's Government (532 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rot In Gej's Government by saveus4rmtifgej: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't expect to be free from attacks of every form by the time I'm done with this write up. I myself used to do same to people when i thought that anyone with unpleasant tales about this government is a hater, so i won't feel entirely bad if RPGs are aimed at me for daring to speak up now. Honestly from my own assessment of the man GEJ, he is not as bad as his band members but in my books u can't dine and feast with cannibals and come out and raise your hands feigning innocence and ignorance. Whoever wines and dines with thieves is a bigger thief so GEJ is immensely corrupt for failing to act while impunity and corruption of the highest order are perpetuated all around him. This administration through SURE-P initiated a very commendable programme - district roads maintenance programme, the idea of this programme is to empower rural dwellers through engaging their services in preventive and routine maintenance of rural earth roads. This programme had the dual funding of SURE-P and DFID and took off last year in the selected sites in the various senatorial zones of the select pilot states of kano, zamfara, Anambra. A laudable programme which the locals wholeheartedly embraced and put in their best. Fast forward to January 2014, SURE-P/DFID decided to expand the project and accomodate more local government areas since the initial take off was successful and that was when the crooks GEJ surrounded himself with decided to strike. Ever since March 2014, they've withheld the monthly stipends of these beneficiaries and yet keep asking them to work. The painful part of the whole story is that on a visit to SURE-P Abuja, they said "that the 8 months pay being owed beneficiaries have been released but that SOMEONE is holding it". Someone is sitting on the stipends of hundreds of Nigerians and our ever smiling hat wearing pauperish presido is doing nothing about it, you begin to wonder who this one person to whom the allocations was released to is. DFID is withdrawing it's funding from the sham and the beneficiaries do not know if their 8 months manual toil under the sun will ever be compensated or it has drowned in the cesspool of this government's corruption. Help lend your voice to these guys.
Re: The Rot In Gej's Government by saveus4rmtifgej: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
You may ask me how i got to know all these or how come i registered with nairaland today to make this post, i know this because i used to be a beneficiary of this programme and I've always visited nairaland though as a guest but i strongly believe that if nairalanders can lend their voice to this cause these thieves can bulge and release 8 months pay of their fellow Nigerians. I am willing to state the names of the project sites that i know of for whosoever is willing to verify these claims from the beneficiaries being owed.
Evil triumphs when the good does nothing.

Berem, Ngeneukwenu, Obiagelli, Abagworo, Clerverly, caseless, cramjones, gbawe
Re: The Rot In Gej's Government by oduastates: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
The whole idea of SURE-P itself, is intrinsically corrupt.
You can create temporary programs to attack neglected and temporary problems but it is myopic,corrupt, incompetent and inadequate to create such to do what is essentially the job of the government in the first instance.
Why do you have ministries and ministers?
Re: The Rot In Gej's Government by Caseless: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Christopher kolade has said it all. Jonathan is corrupt, unserious, shameless and clueless.
Re: The Rot In Gej's Government by saveus4rmtifgej: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
My concern and problem is how possible it is for someone, just one person to sit down on millions approved by the government as stipends for hundreds of people and the so called government is doing nothing about it but rather are the ones to tell you that the pay is with someone. Abeg you people should help us to make that person's seat to become red hot oo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Constitted Government In The 80s / Boko Haram Abducts 185 In Attack On Village Near Chibok / If General Buhari Loses The Election Again What Will Happen To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.