Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours (625 Views)

I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours / I Will Give You 100 Twitter Followers Or Facebook Page Likes In 2 Hours / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours by pico4421: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Believe me if you are used to computer and may be something happened you lost it or it got damaged, and you are not the type that love staying without looking at Electronic devices and playing with it, at the same time you don’t have the money to buy a new one, but you have a mobile phone, most of the things that would be coming into your mind would be how to convert that your phone to a PC. Even if you have a computer there will be sometimes where you just wish your phone has some features in Desktop platform. To be sincere I have been into this and Google will tell you that most of my search keywords then looks like (How to download youtube videos with Phone, How to read PDF files with phones, How to open MSWORD files .doc(x), How to open HTML files on phone, e.t.c) and even silly searches like (How to install Photoshop in my phone, How to make video calls with my phone, How to play PlayStation Games in my phone, even How to install windows XP in my phone, e.t.c)…lolz..Well you don’t have to blame me then because I know am not the only person in that business…You might have thought or even done something worst than mine…hehehe… I learnt something anywhere. I was able to figure out one of the good questions I asked Google then and will be very happy to share it with you guys. But come to think of it, I could have solved most of the other funny side of the questions I asked Google then if am still broke… True/False…false abeg … I love talking please forgive me but in this tutorial I will be showing you how to design a website from scratch with just your >>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/how-to-create-website-from-scratch-with.html
Re: How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours by hilaryiwens05: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
laff won kill me here...... install win xp on my fone....*edited

Abeg it's not possible to design a site from scratch. on mobile phone

(1) (Reply)

Mtyu / Who Needs A Joomla Multi Vendor Ecommerce Package And Its Setup Tutorial / I Need Php Tutorial Or Asp.net For My Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.