Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience (493 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / Learning From Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience by Bisikona: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Our Reverend father was being honoured at his retirement dinner after 25 years in our community's parish. The house of assembly member, Honourable Ojobo, representing our constituency was chosen to make the presentation and to give a little speech at the dinner. However, he was late, so Reverend father Mudi decided to say his own few words while we waited.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/why-you-should-never-be-late-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 10 / Why Is It Difficult To Please Some Humanbeing? / To Win A Man, Win First His Stomach - Bamisepeters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.