Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

She Bleeds And Leaks!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Bleeds And Leaks!!! (1310 Views)

17-year Old Girl Who Bleeds From Her Eyes, Nose, Ears, Scalp & Tongue / She Bleeds / Nigerian Baby Boy Bleeds To Death After Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
I had a gf of mine over in my place few days ago. I initiated love-making but she stopped me saying she was still bleeding. n this was supposed to b a week after she had seen her period. I gave up n decided to just handle her. while sucking her nipples I noticed there was some bitter liquid flowing out of both nipples in very tiny quantities. it was colourless but had a bit of a bitter taste. n her breasts were as hard n large as they usually r when she's on which I know is normal for some women. pls doctors in the house, what could be d reason for this unusual flow a week after her period is supposed to be over(she actually showed me d small stains in her panties) n what could b d d cause of the bitter liquid flowing from her bosoms?
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by ikeno(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ain't no doctor,but could be some kind of infection.

Let her see a gynecologist.
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by dunhill20: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Prixus:
I had a gf of mine over in my place few days ago. I initiated love-making but she stopped me saying she was still bleeding. n this was supposed to b a week after she had seen her period. I gave up n decided to just handle her. while sucking her nipples I noticed there was some bitter liquid flowing out of both nipples in very tiny quantities. it was colourless but had a bit of a bitter taste. n her breasts were as hard n large as they usually r when she's on which I know is normal for some women. pls doctors in the house, what could be d reason for this unusual flow a week after her period is supposed to be over(she actually showed me d small stains in her panties) n what could b d d cause of the bitter liquid flowing from her bosoms?
this problem is as a result of hormonal imbalance caused by a bacteria. Its an infection. I would advice u take her to a medical lab and confirm. also for treatment of candidiasis, whatsapp 08136478517
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
dunhill20:
this problem is as a result of hormonal imbalance caused by a bacteria. Its an infection. I would advice u take her to a medical lab and confirm. also for treatment of candidiasis, whatsapp 08136478517
thanks a lot. I'll contact u today
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by lillyjane(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Prixus:

I think your gf has an infection, let her get herself examined by a professional though.
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

Please have her visit a REAL doctor asap!! Smh at these fraudsters trolling all over the health section angry
Re: She Bleeds And Leaks!!! by Redoil: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
excelsia:
Please have her visit a REAL doctor asap!! Smh at these fraudsters trolling all over the health section angry
what are ur criteria for jumping to such conclusion

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Black Armpits / Kanger Subox Nano Kit Released Review / As A Worker In A Construction Site, Can I Take Tramadol. Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.