Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) (923 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Having carefully gone through our present system of government in all aspect, i can only but conclude that we are not ripe for this system. it is expensive, full of deceit, full of corruption, and it can only work better in an organised and descent society. we are practicing a Nigeria kind of democracy that is reformed and branded with corruption of the highest order, and sincerely i foresee this will soon end the nation Nigeria drastically. Cote me for my word! Take it or leave it, the military started it all and the same military will end it. Recently most us Nairalanders would have read it here on Niraland, or another source entirely, on how expensive our National assembly is being financed, behold, that is just one of the three arms of government where a senator's annual income/salary is more than that of the president of the united states of America, We need not to be told that all these couple with the recent decline in the price of crude oil will only spell doom for an oil dependent mono economic nation like Nigeria . with due respect, i stand to be corrected for this is my humble opinion as a patriotic and committed citizen of Nigeria.
As a Nigerian, please give your sincere opinion and suggestion. Thank you, may peace and love finally reign in Nigeria.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) by holatin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
well said man but not everybody want CHANGE for Nigeria but some want is their brother in aso rocks no matter how he lead this country.
Tribalism and religion is clouding a lot of people judgement.
Buhari for President
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
well said man but not everybody want CHANGE for Nigeria but some want is their brother in aso rocks no matter how he lead this country.
Tribalism and religion is clouding a lot of people judgement.
Buhari for President

you are right bro, and that's why i think we need an iron hand and a no nonsense system to be lead by a no nonsense man in Nigeria. We cant continue this way in Nigeria!
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
9jagobetta:

you are right bro, and that's why i think we need an iron hand and a no nonsense system to be lead by a no nonsense man in Nigeria. We cant continue this way in Nigeria!
yeah
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
hmmmmm... i will share more reasons later.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Nigeria's Charles De Gualle / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! / 2015 And The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.