Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) (1009 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (god's Sent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Having carefully gone through our present system of government in all aspect, i can only but conclude that we are not ripe for this system. it is expensive, gives room for deceit, corruption etc, and it can only work better in an organised and descent society. we are practicing a Nigeria kind of democracy that is reformed and branded with corruption of the highest order, and sincerely i foresee this will soon end the nation Nigeria drastically. Cote me for my word! Take it or leave it, the military started it all, and the same military will end it. Recently most us Nairalanders would have read it here on Niraland, or another source entirely, on how expensive our National assembly is being financed, behold, that is just one of the three arms of government where a senator's annual income/salary is more than that of the president of the united states of America, We need not to be told that all these couple with the recent decline in the price of crude oil will only spell doom for an oil dependent mono economic nation like Nigeria . with due respect, i stand to be corrected for this is my humble opinion as a patriotic and committed citizen of Nigeria.
As a Nigerian, please give your sincere opinion and suggestion. Thank you, may peace and love finally reign in Nigeria.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
hmmmmm... i will share more reasons later.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by golor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Story
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
golor:
Story

are you a Nigerian?
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by TechRev: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
9jagobetta:
Having carefully gone through our present system of government in all aspect, i can only but conclude that we are not ripe for this system. it is expensive, gives room for deceit, corruption etc, and it can only work better in an organised and descent society. we are practicing a Nigeria kind of democracy that is reformed and branded with corruption of the highest order, and sincerely i foresee this will soon end the nation Nigeria drastically. Cote me for my word! Take it or leave it, the military started it all, and the same military will end it. Recently most us Nairalanders would have read it here on Niraland, or another source entirely, on how expensive our National assembly is being financed, behold, that is just one of the three arms of government where a senator's annual income/salary is more than that of the president of the united states of America, We need not to be told that all these couple with the recent decline in the price of crude oil will only spell doom for an oil dependent mono economic nation like Nigeria . with due respect, i stand to be corrected for this is my humble opinion as a patriotic and committed citizen of Nigeria.
As a Nigerian, please give your sincere opinion and suggestion. Thank you, may peace and love finally reign in Nigeria.

Why not ask APC senators to start the process of reducing the @ bolded, or do you believe that you need military men as senators to do that too?? Or you think your military man will have power to interfere in financing of the legislator??
APC preach change but their senators have been enjoying these outrageous pay silently yet they claim they are change. Only fools believe them.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by laimo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
When Jonathan is defeated in 2015,National Assembly expenditures will be reduced by Buhari. Something that the coward Jonathan can never accomplish.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
TechRev:

Why not ask APC senators to start the process of reducing the @ bolded, or do you believe that you need military men as senators to do that too?? Or you think your military man will have power to interfere in financing of the legislator??
APC preach change but their senators have been enjoying these outrageous pay silently yet they claim they are change. Only fools believe them.

I am no APC nor PDP, i don't do politics because its evil and dangerous in Nigeria. but i know both the PDP and APC senator will do nothing to the corruption and wastage in government
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by CSTR: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
laimo:
When Jonathan is defeated in 2015,National Assembly expenditures will be reduced by Buhari. Something that the coward Jonathan can never accomplish.
Are you sure?
Keep setting buhari up for failure.
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by blinkmoneyo(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2014
gbam
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
As a Nigerian, how do u think we can get out of these problems?
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 2SWT(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2014
What 9ja need is a fresh person not GEJ or GMB those fellows know what they are after
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by obi4eze(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2014
The man we need is among us
He has done it before and he will do it again.
He is no other person than

General Muhammadu Buhari.

Vote Buhari
Vote Change
Kick out cluelessness.

God bless GMB
God bless the People's General
God bless Nigeria
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 9jagobetta: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2014
2SWT:
What 9ja need is a fresh person not GEJ or GMB those fellows know what they are after

in other word, are you suggesting we look out into the other presidential candidates?
Re: What We Need In Nigeria Is An Incorrupt Discipline Military Man (God's Sent) by 2SWT(f): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
9jagobetta:

in other word, are you suggesting we look out into the other presidential candidates?
Dat would av been a better option

(1) (Reply)

Join Rotimi Amaechi Now Live On Channels Tv / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? / Pastor Chris Okotie Attacks Pres. Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.