Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 (1417 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by activatenigeria: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Interesting
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Descartes: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
You mean the same man he christened "Nebuchadnezzar"? undecided

Picture or....you know the rest.

Obj and Soyinka are good at playing master scripts grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Source?
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by u3fine(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good one
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Adminisher: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lies, Lies, Lies.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by simplemach(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
This man head dey dia...
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Genius100: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
LIES....

PROVIDE THE SOURCE PLEASE....

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by LogicPower(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, by failing to provide a credible link to the source of this statement you credited to WS, you expose yourself to being accused of fabricating it.

And if you actually fabricated it, that only shows how MORALLY BANKRUPT you are!

Only recently, the Prof had to come out to furiously deny a similar fake pro-GEJ story that a malicious, despicable liar fabricated and attributed to him. I hope you are not such a contemptible and shameless liar as that one.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Jack65: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
LogicPower:
OP, by failing to provide a credible link to the source of this statement you credited to WS, you expose yourself to being accused of fabricating it.

And if you actually fabricated it, that only shows how MORALLY BANKRUPT you are!

Only recently, the Prof had to come out to furiously deny a similar fake pro-GEJ story that a malicious, despicable liar fabricated and attributed to him. I hope you are not such a contemptible and shameless liar as that one.

Of course he is. Don't mind the fool, they are becoming desperate.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by OtunbaJega: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Awon were
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by stebell(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
children of hate(APC), yu rodents are asking for sauce abi. hw about all the silly threads yu roaches opened jus to rebrand Buhari and make him look like he's electable even wen ma little dog knows better, do yu provide sauce? Silly janja.weeds.

GEJ till Buhari is well packaged.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by DollyParton1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't believe this.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by rakkie: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
This is rubbish
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by legendsilver(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
If this happens to be the new strategy adopted by PDP to confuse #Nigerians on their saint(gej) who we all know has failed and will continue to fail. Then I say "try aonther one, cus this style has also failed from the beginning.

We are exposed now, no more lies from the clueless man of Otueke creek
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by gen2briz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Haaaa TAN you can lie ooo

They rate at which you people are now opening thread on nld to sell GEJ is alarming.

If you like, post a video where Jesus endorse him. I won't vote.
As for me and my family na peoples general we dey follow.

SAI BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by laimo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
TAN propaganda and lies can be spotted lightyears away from earth via satellite.

Jonathan must really think Nigerians are fools.

Let's shock him in 2015.Remember we are the same Nigerians who stopped Abacha from destroying Nigeria,the same Nigerians who stopped Obasanjo's third term plan. We're the same Nigerians who'll stopped the wickedness of Jonathan in 2015.

We owe it as a duty to ourselves.

To send Jonathan back to otuoke.Please!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by arsetalks(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
I don't believe this.
Although op is a big time liar, knowing you, you don't always believe things. No be you?
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by SweetJoystick(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Smh no matter how you try to market a bad product it won't sell, GEJ won't sell....keeping coming up with lies from the pit of hell
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Johnmoor(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
PDP PROPAGANDA! Wole Soyinka has not endorsed anyone for the 2015 elections. Outdated quote!
http://nigerianpilot.com/who-wins-this-propaganda-war/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Planning The Imeachment Of His VP From Day One. / He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari (PHOTO) / Nigeria's Oil Belong To The North..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.