Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. (598 Views)

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Pls Doctors How Can One Increase The Size Of His PENIS??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. by divinebeu(f): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello everyone in the house. Am a mother of 2 and need to increase my burst any with any useful idea? plastic surgery out of it pls.thanks.
Re: How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. by dunhill20: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2014
What do u mean by burst?
Re: How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. by lillyjane(f): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014
divinebeu:
Hello everyone in the house. Am a mother of 2 and need to increase my burst any with any useful idea? plastic surgery out of it pls.thanks.
I read from one fitness blog sometime that rubbing the breast in circular motion does that. don't know how true it is though but you may want to give it a try.

for health, wellness and natural home remedies/beauty tips, visit www..com
Re: How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. by divinebeu(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oh thanx I will check it out
Re: How Can One Increase Burst Line ? Plastic Surgery Out Of It. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi there, the only difference between large breasts and small ones is adipose tissue (fat). If you gain weight there's the tendency your bust line will increase, also to facilitate that you need to massage them as often as possible, best of luck smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Cancer-causing Foods You Must Stop Eating Today!! / Is Exercise Enough To Lose Belly Fat? / Any Drug For Dermatographic Urticaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.