Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Police? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is Wrong With Our Police? (15000 Views)

Tijani Adewole 365880 Of CTU Owerri Zone Is Not Among Our Police Friends. / Our Police Public Nuisances / What Is Wrong With Nigerians? As Kidnapped Md Of God Is Good Motors Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by aflabos(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
The bottom line is that, get familiar with your fundamental human right, why settling them when you are not criminal? I disguise at times for them to stop and ask me nonsense, but God always safe them, pls know your right......[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by adedejisy: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
I hate police ...useless idots

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by 100Cents: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
wildguy:
Two days ago, on my way home from work around 9pm, I was stopped by some police men for carrying a laptop. The mistake I made was I did not have the receipt and my ID on me. They put me in a danfo bus and headed to their station. On the way they picked up anybody they saw that had a bag on them. There was even a guy that had a laptop with him with his ID card and receipt that they picked "cause he was walking around with a laptop alone". They seized all our phones till we got to the police station.

When we got to the police station they separated those of us that had laptops from those that didn't. All of us with laptops were branded yahoo boys. They told us to turn on our systems so they can analyse what was on the system. When I switched on my own they saw visual studio with codes and sql server open (I am a developer) and they concluded that that was the software that I use in scamming my clients. After punching and slapping me for not telling them the truth of how I do my operation (they opened my yahoomail account and saw nothing that suggested that I was a yahoo guy), they packed my bag with my laptop and locked me in a cell(there were about 20 guys in the cell). They allowed me to make some calls before they locked me up.

My folks later came to bail me out around 2 in the morning and can you imagine that after collecting money for bail they asked for money from me to collect my belongings that was with them (They said I had to pay for the fuel money)

I got home and I was thinking

a. Are we saying that someone with a laptop cannot work around with it, even if the person has a receipt and an ID card?
b. How many people have they kept in the cell without any just reason or just cause "they were walking alone"?
c. Is there no agency that punishes law enforcers for abusing their power?
d. What training do the officers go through for them to separate a developer, photo editor, graphics designer from a yahoo guy?
e. How do we want to develop ourselves in the field of ICT when everybody that carries a laptop is called a yahoo guy?

[size=18] Sorry bro, all these your questions no matter. You were simply arrested for being on the road by 9pm. Laptop or no laptop, whenever it gets dark, policeman start looking for free money. [/size]…

I won't forget my own experience with them in 2013 where I eventually lost my phone to them. These men are criminals at night. That's funny enough. I encountered them 9pm this night, nobody told me to avoid them like plaque. I had to drop off my date to trek the remaining distance while I turned my car in front of them and drove home..
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by ogtavia(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
wildguy:
Two days ago, on my way home from work around 9pm, I was stopped by some police men for carrying a laptop. The mistake I made was I did not have the receipt and my ID on me. They put me in a danfo bus and headed to their station. On the way they picked up anybody they saw that had a bag on them. There was even a guy that had a laptop with him with his ID card and receipt that they picked "cause he was walking around with a laptop alone". They seized all our phones till we got to the police station.

When we got to the police station they separated those of us that had laptops from those that didn't. All of us with laptops were branded yahoo boys. They told us to turn on our systems so they can analyse what was on the system. When I switched on my own they saw visual studio with codes and sql server open (I am a developer) and they concluded that that was the software that I use in scamming my clients. After punching and slapping me for not telling them the truth of how I do my operation (they opened my yahoomail account and saw nothing that suggested that I was a yahoo guy), they packed my bag with my laptop and locked me in a cell(there were about 20 guys in the cell). They allowed me to make some calls before they locked me up.

My folks later came to bail me out around 2 in the morning and can you imagine that after collecting money for bail they asked for money from me to collect my belongings that was with them (They said I had to pay for the fuel money)

a. Are we saying that someone with a laptop cannot work around with it, even if the person has a receipt and an ID card?
b. How many people have they kept in the cell without any just reason or just cause "they were walking alone"?
d. What training do the officers go through for them to separate a developer, photo editor, graphics designer from a yahoo guy?
e. How do we want to develop ourselves in the field of ICT when everybody that carries a laptop is called a yahoo guy?

I am waiting for d day one of them will fall into my hands...I will deal with him mercilessly...this guys are worse than goats...they are so dumb...my neighbour had a runaway sales girl so d girl's guardian reported @ d police station...we went together,on getting there,without any investigatn..she was branded a suspect...as well as d other people who has shops in d complex where my neighbour's shop is...d anuohia that interrogated us said and I quote..."If dis girl isn't found within two days,I will go to dt complex and pack all of them to the station as suspects...d ode was forming detective for us...we paid money to write statements...these are guys who barely speak good English...I dey tell you,if one way or d oda one of them falls into my hands,he will wail,I will treat him d way they treat people....de police profession is filled with fools and retards...just because they have guns and uniform...no doubt,there are some of them who make you want to be a police man,like my cousin who has a university degree and decided to join d force...most of these guys are poorly trained...I think d government needs to review their training and turn d retards among them to just guards and watchmen with no guns and cuffs...just baton and torches...
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by delors(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
sukkot:
bros you get strong head oooo grin
Bros, na money matters na...u know how I take get that money? if those guys hit the money, they will divide it into two and say one was mine and the other half was my bail. Bros, na to kill me carry the money o.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
I slap police randomly
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by yoged(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2014
I seriously hate police. Even this days in Ibadan and Osun state. If they stop you, they'll search your phone if there is yahoo messenger on it. Once it's there you are in trouble. The way they are harrasing people is so sickening. I'll rather like my enemy than liking a police officer. Animal
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by gbodimowo(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2014
To crawl @night Na case to bounce in the day na issue
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Babygal4eva:
They tried it for my mum just last week. I'm an IT student so I'm always with my laptop, we were both on our way to a meeting and she was in a bad mood so I was doing my own thing at the back not wanting her to release her anger on me when a Police guy told her to pack, he started sprouting one nonsense about her eating and driving and asked me for the receipt of my laptop, my mum didn't say anything was just looking at him and his partner, then he told[b][/b] her to come down that they are seizing the car and taking me with them t[b][/b]ill I can prove that the laptop is mine and then they also said that she should provide proof that her samsung tab is her own too... I waited to see if she will come down she didn't even say anything she just wound up her window and locked the door switched the radio on and started playing zuma on her phone, God the look on the police face was just freaking funny... anyway they put that spike thing in front of the car so she couldn't drive off so she decided to play her zuma, when I was going to suggest we just settle them she warned me to better shut up else she will release her anger on me so I continued what I was doing... I kid you not we were there for like 30 mins while the police guys were banging on our window,threatning us and doing everything to make her answer them, she then wound down her window a bit and told them that if any of them should dare put a dent on her car that she will make sure they get arrested for damage of property(she's a lawyer) or something like that, so with the AC and radio on and they were in the sun, they let us go at last and my mum before driving off eyed them up and down with this very wicked eye and drove off.

Aim of this story: There is none just wanted to narrate my tale cheesy cheesy

It has actually helped! Atleast people would know it's not just it to give in to those useless people just like that. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by kilimanjaro(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2014
chillex8:
I don't believe this story.

You must have said something implicating.

Seems you live in Burundi
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by Nostradamu(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2014
wildguy:

Fellow NL's,the revolution has started with this madness the police have just achieved (I soooo bliv dis guyz story cos I was almost part of "statistics" coupla days back at yaba b/stop). Now my intellegent brothers and sisters in the house (with all due respect to the police) since most of them have refused to develop themselves,the ball is in OUR court to use the technology they TERRORIZE us with against them. Don't get mme wrong by think maybe it's sumtin malicious or against the law, NOOOOooo. What I'm proposing is wat was used against some unscrupulous policemen (e.g like the policemen caught on tape & shown on channels tv) and they were caught unawares. Lemme cut to the chase,most of us have a smart phone,now why don't we configure our apps (the free versions on BB world and Google playstore) to track our movements and (or) change the function of the convinience key(s) on our phones to a one-touch function that activates the camera or the phones in-built recorder;and even if still possible,synch it to any social media. The idea is while dey( the oversabi policemen) think they've got you by the balls,they are actually being watched and heard literally by the entire state (or country/world). The idea is to let them kno that even if they want to counter this by seizing ur phone,few (if not more) information have been automatically sent to ur loved ones and the media houses in naija.......hmmmm,fellow NL's I bliv we have a very portent "weapon" in our hands coupled with a variety of data plans and millions of apps to keep a tab on your precious life and family members; it's time to start the revolution from where most of us are comfortable fighting from : THE COMFORT OF OUR HOMES using the only weapon of our generation THE INTERNET and our phones. Remember,u dnt have to be a tech guru to configure these things in a bid to save ur life which matters to me,you,our country and by eztension to the human race! Who knows what that NLer will be tomorrow! Operation Brains over naija policemen brawns! God bless Nigeria ,God bless NL! NB: SRY FOR THE TYPO'S,I KNO NO WETIN DEY DO DIS MY QWERTY KEYBOARD OR WEDA NA ME SEF,COS THE STORY JUS DEY VEX ME DAS WHY I DEY VEX DEY TYPE. SOME OF THESE POLICEMEN (COS NO BE ALL OF THEM BE MUMU) OWN DON DEY TOO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by MadCow1: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2014
wildguy:

Everything they did was illegal.

The police has no right to ask people to walk around with receipts for the laptops. They also don't have any right to search your laptop without consent or court orders.

The police do this with impunity in most poor neighbourhoods. On the island, virtually everybody with a bag has a laptop inside it. If a person with a laptop can open the laptop with a password, then have no reasonable grounds to detain the person on suspicion of stealing a laptop.

I am sorry for your ordeal, but if you have names of the arresting officers and can get some fellow victims together to corroborate your story, report the matter to NOPRIM.

What you suffered was illegal and has persisted because nobody has taken the matter up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by MadCow1: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2014
kilimanjaro:

It has actually helped! Atleast people would know it's not just it to give in to those useless people just like that. cheesy

The man with the Gun is the law...

But people need to learn to stand their grounds.

He bailed himself. The police let him go with the same laptop for which he was detained. Yet he paid money to leave the cell.

I believe that they size up their preys before pouncing. I have no receipt for my laptop and I would be danmed if one computer illiterate policeman gives me grief for my laptop.

Roll with their punches, gather info on the officers like name, rank and stuff and strike them when they think your guard is down.

I love it when I reverse the oppression and the police are the ones begging me.. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2014
wildguy:

Get a human right activist or lawyer and sue those bitches to court for violation of human rights.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by Rhozabeth(m): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Everything is wrong with our police!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by ttmacoy: 6:16am On Dec 17, 2014
In developed countries the rule of law applies to all and the systems strives for fairness. In Nigeria unless you are a big man or know people we all know your chance of successfully sueing the police or getting justice is slim to naught cus Nigeria is set up to benefit the elite over the common man who has been and will continue to be victimised.

Have you ever been to Nigerian courts? Do you know the level of corruption there and how they will frustrate you and your case for the next 100 years?

In developed countries if you cannot afford a lawyer, you get free public representations and there are also many organisations that will help you pro bono. If you can't afford it in Nigeria, who will support you? We have suffered so much it's now part of our dna and daily expectations.

donnypool:

just stop blaming the police force and blame your self. In developed countries stuffs like this happen, but its the right of the victim (which in this case is you) to file in a complaint and a lawsuit against the police department. But no we don't want lawyers to get rich off our sweat, we will rather come to nairaland and complain. Look up most cases in advance countries, you will see it is the victim that always sue the police force for millions of dollars.
My advice for you is to get an attorney and sue the police department, and i promise you the case will be settled either in court or outside court.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2014
ttmacoy:
In developed countries the rule of law applies to all and the systems strives for fairness. In Nigeria unless you are a big man or know people we all know your chance of successfully sueing the police or getting justice is slim to naught cus Nigeria is set up to benefit the elite over the common man who has been and will continue to be victimised.

Have you ever been to Nigerian courts? Do you know the level of corruption there and how they will frustrate you and your vase for the next 100 years?

well but still i knew of an innocent poor woman shot by a police officer and was awarded 5 million after 5 years of battle. and yes such a case might take up to 5 years before it is concluded.

Another thing, stop blaming corruption, there is corruption in every country, not every case you win and not every case you loose. Nigerians as a whole are just too self conscious, too greedy and always believe in "if God just bless me with 5 million, i go go that station go use that police man as my personal boy". If you were abused, get an attorney, file a law suit and see if connection will make you loose or win.

If 10 people burst out with the same lawsuit against the police department, you think there wont be changes?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by ttmacoy: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Whilst I commend your stand, do you know (God forbjd) that you refuse to bail him out the police can kill him there and that's it? The Nigeria police are very good at covering up and given there is no stricture in place to hold them accountable, unless you are a big man who knows people and has money, that's it.

In a country like the UK, if anyone dies under police guard, an independent investigative body steps in so there are checks and balances. In Nigeria the dpo will write cover up report for deputy dpo and his boys and sweep it under the carpet. No accountability at all.

In America as a police officer, If you hear internal affairs are looking into your case you will shiver because they are independent and thorough. Not out anything goes land Nigeria.

I'm not saying these societies are perfect, but I admire the fact that continually strive to be better and value life rich or poor more than Nigeria, and the law applied to all.

musicwriter:

I just wanted to let him know he's as guilty as the police for paying bribe to be freed.
I also said I regret doing that, and I said it wouldn't happen again. Never!.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by 9inches(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
tolustx:
They are simply insane. Just like politicians,
They portray themselves as doing work wen all they do is meaningless accussation and exploitation. Who says bail is free?
I have been arrested a coupla times while not found guilty of any offence and always come out without no bail.

What do you expect when majority of Nigerians are either ignorant of the law or too afraid to exercise the power the constitution bestowed on them?
The useless police officers will keep intimidating the vulnerable masses knowing that there is a great chance they will go scot-free. The schools should do something about this. Enlightenment programmes are also broadcasted on the media but our people would rather opt to watch an uninspiring and IQ-reducing home movie. We as the masses are to blamed sometimes for some our lapses.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by klens(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
I was driving on Saturday with my homies ,they stopped us and ask me why I covered my back plate number with transparent plastic, i told them it's just fancy, they took me to there station and was demanding for 20k, i laugh and had to call my Force friend, these people are just useless and heartless. Nigerian police is nothing to write home about.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by 9inches(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2014
MadCow1:

The man with the Gun is the law...

But people need to learn to stand their grounds.

He bailed himself. The police let him go with the same laptop for which he was detained. Yet he paid money to leave the cell.

I believe that they size up their preys before pouncing. I have no receipt for my laptop and I would be danmed if one computer illiterate policeman gives me grief for my laptop.

Roll with their punches, gather info on the officers like name, rank and stuff and strike them when they think your guard is down.

I love it when I reverse the oppression and the police are the ones begging me.. ..

On point! Everything starts with knowing what the law says about what... It helps you to know your ground and where to stand; it also helps you to know when and where you can bend the law to suit you.

But hey, it's Naija where no one would want to expend energy and time doing that because 'money is everything'.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by tolustx(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
9inches:

I have been arrested a coupla times while not found guilty of any offence and always come out without no bail.

What do you expect when majority of Nigerians are either ignorant of the law or too afraid to exercise the power the constitution bestowed on them?
The useless police officers will keep intimidating the vulnerable masses knowing that there is a great chance they will go scot-free. The schools should do something about this. Enlightenment programmes are also broadcasted on the media but our people would rather opt to watch an uninspiring and IQ-reducing home movie. We as the masses are to blamed sometimes for some our lapses.
did u say a couple of tyms? Sounds lyk u don't stay away frm troubled zones. U shud do somtin abt dat. Then do u mean u NEVER @ any of dos tyms paid for bail.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by 9inches(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2014
tolustx:
did u say a couple of tyms? Sounds lyk u don't stay away frm troubled zones. U shud do somtin abt dat. Then do u mean u NEVER @ any of dos tyms paid for bail.

Yes, on more than 4 different occasions. Reason is the Nigerian police would always try every avenue to have their way on you, so they frighten you with different ploys and threats.. arrest is one of them.
I am the most cool headed guy you can ever meet, but I don't run from problems, I chose to chest them when they come.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by tolustx(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
9inches:

Yes, on more than 4 different occasions. Reason is the Nigerian police would always try every avenue to have their way on you, so they frighten you with different ploys and threats.. arrest is one of them.
I am the most cool headed guy you can ever meet, but I don't run from problems, I chose to chest them when they come.
Nice one. Thanks 4 dat. I've neva been arrested but I always imagine how I will frown @ dem whenever I am arrested by dem. Someone told me too dat I cld be arrested for carrying my laptop without a receipt. Well, I dnt walk @ nyt sha. Only on rare occasions.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by 9inches(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
tolustx:

Nice one. Thanks 4 dat. I've neva been arrested but I always imagine how I will frown @ dem whenever I am arrested by dem. Someone told me too dat I cld be arrested for carrying my laptop without a receipt. Well, I dnt walk @ nyt sha. Only on rare occasions.

You don't necessarily need the frown. Just being calm and articulate enough can solve your problem, even when it escalates. Keeping your emotions in check will help you resist any of their attempts to trick you into trouble. Just don't give them the leeway.

In a more civil environment, just maintaining your right to remain silent by saying it can help put their actions in check especially when you know you are innocent. The Miranda principle is incorporated into the Nigerian legal system by section 35(2) of our Constitution: Any person who is arrested or detained shall have the right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice. If the police continue to question you after you have asserted your right to remain silent, they have violated Miranda. As a result, anything you say after that point and any evidence gleaned from that conversation will not be admissible at your trial.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by God20: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2014
The Police Shows everything that is wrong with Nigeria in fact when you see them you are seeing the country.I was at the international airport few months ago waiting for my flight. I was just standing at the departure hall just taking a view of outside when a police man was who was just walking by from outside was just pointing the gun at me and saying through the glass door why am I looking outside. I was just looking at him and at the same time wondering if this is Nigeria.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by tolustx(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
9inches:

You don't necessarily need the frown. Just being calm and articulate enough can solve your problem, even when it escalates. Keeping your emotions in check will help you resist any of their attempts to trick you into trouble. Just don't give them the leeway.

In a more civil environment, just maintaining your right to remain silent by saying it can help put their actions in check especially when you know you are innocent. The Miranda principle is incorporated into the Nigerian legal system by section 35(2) of our Constitution: Any person who is arrested or detained shall have the right to remain silent or avoid answering any question until after consultation with a legal practitioner or any other person of his own choice. If the police continue to question you after you have asserted your right to remain silent, they have violated Miranda. As a result, anything you say after that point and any evidence gleaned from that conversation will not be admissible at your trial.
Hmmm. I think I nid to go and start cramming the constitution sef. Thanks.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by MARKone(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Babygal4eva:
They tried it for my mum just last week. I'm an IT student so I'm always with my laptop, we were both on our way to a meeting and she was in a bad mood so I was doing my own thing at the back not wanting her to release her anger on me when a Police guy told her to pack, he started sprouting one nonsense about her eating and driving and asked me for the receipt of my laptop, my mum didn't say anything was just looking at him and his partner, then he told her to come down that they are seizing the car and taking me with them till I can prove that the laptop is mine and then they also said that she should provide proof that her samsung tab is her own too... I waited to see if she will come down she didn't even say anything she just wound up her window and locked the door switched the radio on and started playing zuma on her phone, God the look on the police face was just freaking funny... anyway they put that spike thing in front of the car so she couldn't drive off so she decided to play her zuma, when I was going to suggest we just settle them she warned me to better shut up else she will release her anger on me so I continued what I was doing... I kid you not we were there for like 30 mins while the police guys were banging on our window,threatning us and doing everything to make her answer them, she then wound down her window a bit and told them that if any of them should dare put a dent on her car that she will make sure they get arrested for damage of property(she's a lawyer) or something like that, so with the AC and radio on and they were in the sun, they let us go at last and my mum before driving off eyed them up and down with this very wicked eye and drove off.

Aim of this story: There is none just wanted to narrate my tale cheesy cheesy

Can you imagine, asking your mother to bring the receipt of her Tab.

U know why Lawrence Anini, was a hero to some people, apart from throwing wads of cash at people, he equally did kill a lot of policemen grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by MARKone(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nostradamu:

Fellow NL's,the revolution has started with this madness the police have just achieved (I soooo bliv dis guyz story cos I was almost part of "statistics" coupla days back at yaba b/stop). Now my intellegent brothers and sisters in the house (with all due respect to the police) since most of them have refused to develop themselves,the ball is in OUR court to use the technology they TERRORIZE us with against them. Don't get mme wrong by think maybe it's sumtin malicious or against the law, NOOOOooo. What I'm proposing is wat was used against some unscrupulous policemen (e.g like the policemen caught on tape & shown on channels tv) and they were caught unawares. Lemme cut to the chase,most of us have a smart phone,now why don't we configure our apps (the free versions on BB world and Google playstore) to track our movements and (or) change the function of the convinience key(s) on our phones to a one-touch function that activates the camera or the phones in-built recorder;and even if still possible,synch it to any social media. The idea is while dey( the oversabi policemen) think they've got you by the balls,they are actually being watched and heard literally by the entire state (or country/world). The idea is to let them kno that even if they want to counter this by seizing ur phone,few (if not more) information have been automatically sent to ur loved ones and the media houses in naija.......hmmmm,fellow NL's I bliv we have a very portent "weapon" in our hands coupled with a variety of data plans and millions of apps to keep a tab on your precious life and family members; it's time to start the revolution from where most of us are comfortable fighting from : THE COMFORT OF OUR HOMES using the only weapon of our generation THE INTERNET and our phones. Remember,u dnt have to be a tech guru to configure these things in a bid to save ur life which matters to me,you,our country and by eztension to the human race! Who knows what that NLer will be tomorrow! Operation Brains over naija policemen brawns! God bless Nigeria ,God bless NL! NB: SRY FOR THE TYPO'S,I KNO NO WETIN DEY DO DIS MY QWERTY KEYBOARD OR WEDA NA ME SEF,COS THE STORY JUS DEY VEX ME DAS WHY I DEY VEX DEY TYPE. SOME OF THESE POLICEMEN (COS NO BE ALL OF THEM BE MUMU) OWN DON DEY TOO MUCH.

Hahaha, I hope say no be dat fone, u wan use act double agent. U go believe say you don off the camera flash to snap those Rogues, policeman, go hear CHAM!, followed by bright light to him face, them go kill u that day grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by StOla: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2014
wildguy:

Just read your story. I hope you would pursue this case so it can act as a deterrent, else the cycle continues with another victim sooner than later.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Police? by Gentlebabs(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
wildguy:
Two days ago, on my way home from work around 9pm, I was stopped by some police men for carrying a laptop. The mistake I made was I did not have the receipt and my ID on me. They put me in a danfo bus and headed to their station. On the way they picked up anybody they saw that had a bag on them. There was even a guy that had a laptop with him with his ID card and receipt that they picked "cause he was walking around with a laptop alone". They seized all our phones till we got to the police station. If your claims are true, contact the nearest PCRC in your area and report for redress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mudashiru Obasa, Speaker Loses N9.2M To Facebook Hackers / Abdulhadi Sa'idu Killed By Gunmen. Burial Photos / Police Nab 8 Suspects With 11 Human Skulls In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.