Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer (1926 Views)

Imagine Say Biafra, Niger Militants And Bokoharam Join Forces!!!!!!!!! / How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer / Boko Haram Sympathizer Obtains Personnel Records Of SSS Employees Posts Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
He killed youth coppers in 2011

He threatened Nigeria's peace in 2015

He created political bokoharam in 2011

He wanted a sharia country

He made Nigeria ungovernable for Gej

He sponsored bokoharam

He is pervet

He is an extremists

He is a terrorist

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria

Buhari will fail as usual.

It's all Gej till 2019

We Nigerians say no to a terrorist dictator

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by golor(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by golor(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Story

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by golor(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
If u still continue dis ur jona tin, nah pity i go just deh pity u

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by Horus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by 9jii(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
No Amount Peddling Lies,Bigotry and sentiment will STOP THE FORCES OF ANTI CORRUPTION.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]

A bastard calling for the arrest of the President of a sovereign nation hmmmm i called this illiteracy

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
9jii:
No Amount Peddling Lies,Bigotry and sentiment will STOP THE FORCES OF ANTI CORRUPTION.

BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

Take note

Apc will never head over a united Nigeria

Gej or to your tent oh Israel

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by thegoodone2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
hater why now? u must be getting something u dont want to lose. are u a senator brother?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
hater why now? u must be getting something u dont want to lose. are u a senator brother?

Am a good Nigeria that loves peace thats why we say no to Buhari the terrorist
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by laimo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jonathan is a terrorist and boko haram sponsor.Jonathan will be arrested and sent to the International Criminal Court (ICC) after his certain defeat by the People's General,Buhari(GMB) and APC in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by thegoodone2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:

Am a good Nigeria that loves peace thats why we say no to Buhari the terrorist
who told u or how do u know he is a terorist? we want peace.
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
laimo:
Jonathan is a terrorist and boko haram sponsor.Jonathan will be arrested and sent to the International Criminal Court (ICC) after his certain defeat by the People's General,Buhari(GMB) and APC in 2015.

You mean e-peoples general of Republic of e-nigeria.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
who told u or how do u know he is a terorist? we want peace.

BUHARI is evil
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by egift(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP you are part of what is wrong with Nigeria. Jonathan with the highest Security Clearance in Nigeria cannot accuse Buhari because it is False, yet a nonentity like you is spewing nonsense and displaying symptoms of madness just to feel good.

When Buhari is elected President, those behind the killing of Innocent Nigerians will be brought to justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by tit(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:
He killed youth coppers in 2011

He threatened Nigeria's peace in 2015

He created political bokoharam in 2011

He wanted a sharia country

He made Nigeria ungovernable for Gej

He sponsored bokoharam

He is pervet

He is an extremists

He is a terrorist

Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria

Buhari will fail as usual.

It's all Gej till 2019

We Nigerians say no to a terrorist dictator

excellent writeup.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by egift(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:
Mr egift no matter how you put it

@kingofdemons (king-of-demons = Satan)
Nigerians do not want Jonathan and his "demons" like you. The blood you all have sucked is enough. Nigeria will be free again. No amount of deception and insults will stop us from voting you out in Jesus name, Amen!

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by thegoodone2(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:

BUHARI is evil
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
how do u know he is evil. if true he is an evil man, we want him like that.I was once pro GEJ.I change my mind last week. Am a christian.the only person that can solve boko haram problem is GBM.we want peace.
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by egift(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
how do u know he is evil. if true he is an evil man, we want him like that.I was once pro GEJ.I change my mind last week. Am a christian.the only person that can solve boko haram problem is GBM.we want peace.

Terrorist don't solve terrorism

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Gej till 2019
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by thegoodone2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:

Terrorist don't solve terrorism

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Gej till 2019
pls. change this ur name. king of demons
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
thegoodone2:
pls. change this ur name. king of demons

Please don't vote for terrorist thegoodone2
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2014

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
He is a killer

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by Arysexy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:

Please don't vote for terrorist thegoodone2

U are right, buhari is a terrorist, apc is boko haram.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by amakaeugene: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
So this is the strategy of pdp and saTAN immediately the general wins they pay online rodents, vanguard, nta to start propagating lies hoping to bring him down. If buhari is responsible for these why has he not be trial and jailed,or is the president clueless, or scared of one man. He should be bold enough to do it. As long as buhari has not be trial on this you op and all saTANists can be sued for this by law for deformation of character. Be careful, tell your employes u need a real job and not to be hired as a cyber rodent. I dont want to hear the word BUHARI from any saTAN if u people are not scared of him wait till 2015, if u must talk jonathan has been in power for 6yrs bring his achievements, lets table that, so much of CLUELESSNESS and CONFUSION since buhari emergence. Brace urself change is here
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by egift(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingofdemons:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

@kingofdemons (king-of-demons = Satan)
Nigerians do not want Jonathan and his "demons" like you. The blood you all have sucked is enough. Nigeria will be free again. No amount of deception and insults will stop us from voting you out in Jesus name, Amen!

Sai Buhari.
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2014
All I know is that, as for me n my house we shall vote GEJ.

I read about Buhari past.
It's a no

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by seunlayi(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2014
APC made a great blunder with the choice of bihari as their candidate.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by egift(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2014
seunlayi:
APC made a great blunder with the choice of bihari as their candidate.

[img]http://tt13.files./2012/05/man-crying.png[/img]
seunlayi, you see your life? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Wife Is The Grandchild Of The Sage, Obafemi Awolowo / Post Election Update From Abia State Here. / B-O-M-B; The Fool Gov Okorocha Takes Imo People For..vom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.