Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer (1925 Views)

Imagine Say Biafra, Niger Militants And Bokoharam Join Forces!!!!!!!!! / How To Identify A Bokoharam Sympathizer / Boko Haram Sympathizer Obtains Personnel Records Of SSS Employees Posts Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by Comsol: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Op this gist is stale, it's a known fact. He can't win as far as Nigeria is concern, despite all his atrocities and murder of innocent citizens when he was the head of state he still have the guts to come rule again. We're are wise now.

All these e-tauts are just wasting their energy instead of them to be developing themselves by engaging in something meaningful to became better people to their families, societies and to Nigeria at large they are here spewing rubbish.

Prof Wole Soyinka in his classic article summed it all "It is astonishing to find that the same former slaves, now free of their chains, should clamour to be ruled by one who not only turned their nation into a slave plantation, but forbade them any discussion of their condition"
Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by kingofdemons: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2014
egift:

@kingofdemons (king-of-demons = Satan)
Nigerians do not want Jonathan and his "demons" like you. The blood you all have sucked is enough. Nigeria will be free again. No amount of deception and insults will stop us from voting you out in Jesus name, Amen!

Sai Buhari.

We good Nigerians say Gej till 2019 and no to crying galago

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is A Terrorist And BOKOHARAM Sympathizer by richardnaija(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
To All you Anti-Apc and Anti-Buhari; I just wonder and ponder how you all think and reason. Why are many Nigerians so sentimental, tribalistic, Religionist and easily brainwashed. We are talking about our future, the future of our children and Nigeria as one and not tribe or religion. Just to remind you; General Buhari was almost killed in a Bomb blast that killed some members of his crew but you all didn't talk because he is not your brother from the same tribe, region or religion.... * Putting yourselves in the position of the APC My question to you is; Even if they(APC) were terrorists, knowing that some fingers will point to them as the main culprit, do you think that their strategies would be to bomb the president few days to election whilst preaching against violence and also trying to convince people that they are best for the job?. * Honestly there's no sense in such strategy... For intelligent people I think the answer is NO... What I think and what I know from my study so far is that, it makes more sense that Jonathan, his crew, his sponsors and co-plotters are using all possible means, money and power as incumbent to scam Nigerians through our weak points (as sentimental and pitiful people etc). * They masterminded this act to gain the pity and sympathy of Nigerians. They also knows that some Nigerians will Sentimentally attack the opposition for this incident and in the process divert their votes for them. This is very Similar to the bombing in Abuja Which Henry Orkah said was masterminded by Jonathan to gain pity. * For me weather the president is a female or male, Old or Young, a yoruba, hausa, igbo, ighala or niger-delta, christian, Buddhist or Muslim etc.. all we should be after is a better governance or a better Nigeria whereby citizens are always priority (The Nigerian Dream). This present government and administration has not been able to give us or shown signs of it in the last sixteen(16) years as PDP and six(6) years as Jonathan. * With their self interests as priority they have failed to do anything for Nigerians not to talk of their own people and region. This Is why I think we should have a change in hand and governance totally different from the PDP and Jonathan. * Without sentiment, even if you share the same tribe ethnicity, religion or region with the president you should be able to criticise him/her for not fulfilling their promises. this was evident during the rule of General Obasanjo with the yoruba's being the first to criticised him for his rule and third term plans even though he is a yoruba man the same goes to Hausa's who criticised some of their leader too e.g. Shagari, Abacha etc... * Please Don't be brainwashed by all these propagandas and those vampires behind them for they are liars who thirst to retain power and amass wealth from Nigerians by all means. Be Wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Anglican Archbishop Calls For Fr.mbaka To Be Sanctioned By Catholic Church / APC Overwhelm PDP In Cross-rivers State / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.