Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 (615 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
THIS IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO LOYALTY IN NIGERIA POLITRICKS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by SirHouloo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
So U think GMB is an option?
You must be kidding me to think that way.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Am only referring to the incident! Read through my Message. You'll understand me better.

««««Modified»»»»
"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Break Up In 2015 — CAN / Can Jonathan Repick Running Mate? / Ffks 12golden Rules Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.