Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Attention Progressives. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Progressives. (5286 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Progressives. by MizMyColi(f): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
Good Evening my fellow comrades. I hope my last (most likely) thread on Nairaland meet you guys in good health.

So Sorry....I was mentions laden yesterday.

I almost missed this!

Beht why.....
Why stop now?
You and Obiagelli are the reason I stopped speaking so bluntly about APC.
Because of two of you, I decided to give APC the benefit of the doubt.

You have co-ordinated yourselves with a reasonable level of respect.
I admired your not insulting, yet assertive, objective and crowd pulling posts.......you seem to be pushed to the wall lately tho'

#Fact
You can't stop now.
Biko kiss

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by iconize(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
Welcome back comrade!
This is not the best time for you to limit your posts on this forum because of the unjust ban given to you. As you can see,most progressives have in one way or the other been given unjust bans and we still bounce back and continue the fight. I know you might be emotional about it but don't let it weigh you down.
It is obvious how Nairaland has turned to a propaganda against Buhari and APC. We must join hands together and fight the scourge which is about labelling our party evil. Please do not back out or start limiting your posts. Ah ah! I won't be happy with you if you do that.

Kindly follow me Omenka,wanna PM you

Lmao!

Don't you ever get tired? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by odunH(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
This is not the time to give up.welcome back

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

So Sorry....I was mentions laden yesterday.

I almost missed this!

Beht why.....
Why stop now?
You and Obiagelli are the reason I stopped speaking so bluntly about APC.
Because of two of you, I decided to give APC the benefit of the doubt.

You have co-ordinated yourselves with a reasonable level of respect.
I admired your not insulting, yet assertive, objective and crowd pulling posts.......you seem to be pushed to the wall lately tho'

#Fact
You can't stop now.
Biko kiss
Thanks ma'am. Glad I was able to influence your decision in this regard.

Very difficult sustaining one's advocacy around here especially as it runs contrary to the sentiments of most of the mods in the politics section. The injustice is getting unbearable honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2014
@ Omenka welcome. tongue

We may be on different side of the divide. BUT:

Tomorrow is pregnant and no-one knows what she will give birth to, however, Quitters never win, Winners never quit, so keep on moving.

N:B: Let us play the game by the 21 rules here.

I wish you well and enough.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by MizMyColi(f): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
Thanks ma'am. Glad I was able to influence your decision in this regard.

Very difficult sustaining one's advocacy around here especially as it runs contrary to the sentiments of most of the mods in the politics section. The injustice is getting unbearable honestly.

smiley
Humans are built to survive, even in the most stringent of conditions.

Where there is a will.....a way is paved.

Lamenting about the injustice won't make things better.
There's injustice everywhere.

It's time to change modus operandi, time to get really proactive, to play by the 21 or so rules governing this forum, inter alia.
I believe you'll be fine.
You're Omenka lipsrsealed
wink
Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley
Humans are built to survive, even in the most stringent of conditions.

Where there is a will.....a way is paved.

Lamenting about the injustice won't make things better.
There's injustice everywhere.

It's time to change modus operandi, time to get really proactive, to play by the 21 or so rules governing this forum, inter alia.
I believe you'll be fine.
You're Omenka lipsrsealed
wink
You have such "ways". smiley. Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Bruteforce101: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

Don't you ever get tired? undecided

Whats your own? Been a while, how ur side bingo
Re: Attention Progressives. by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
You have such "ways". smiley. Thanks ma'am.
smiley
Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
Berem you got mail.
I just saw the notification. I never see the mail
Re: Attention Progressives. by lacasa: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Just seeing my Mentions, sorry.

@ Omenka, ..do not go with an impulsive response, for you may wind up regretting it. but give it some time, some deep thought and consideration.

Some mods here are like the ministers in Jonathan's cabinet, they use the forum's powers to try and quell opposition to them, which is were you, me and a brave lot of others come in.

You'd be surprised how much the little things we do, the misconceptions we try to correct and the justice we fight for, even on a faceless forum can go a long way in liberating people's minds and shape new ideas from the status quo

Personally spkn, I'm not voting for Buhari for myself because as for me I have my means of livelihood and I think it's sustainable. I'm voting and advocating for Buhari because of those that don't have and my unborn children - I don't want them to see what I foresee should Nigeria continue this way.

God bless.
Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2014
i myself will be quitting nl soon
Re: Attention Progressives. by iconize(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Whats your own? Been a while, how ur side bingo

You wanna chat up with me? undecided

Do that with your original moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by Djicemob: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Hoping to see your alternate monikertongue
Re: Attention Progressives. by idumuose(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
Wait till February 2015 before you announce your last thread grin
Omenka is exibiting the traits of a coward.The heat is getting too much for him and his collleagues hence,his planned tactical retreat.gringrin grin

Omeka,you are a coward on rampage.Wait until the next valentine's day so that your doom will be visible to all.

Omenka you are complaining about being gagged by the mods,yet our journalists passed through hell during the despotic reign of your principal, Field Marshal

Ahmedinajad,Bin Osama buhari.Are you not a hypocrite?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by Bruteforce101: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
iconize:

You wanna chat up with me? undecided

Do that with your original moniker.

Mumu, go sleep abeg. You still never get sense all dis days. Lolzzz
Re: Attention Progressives. by Bruteforce101: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
[s]
idumuose:

Omenka is exibiting the traits of a coward.The heat is getting too much for him and his collleagues hence,his planned tactical retreat.gringrin grin

Omeka,you are a coward on rampage.Wait until the next valentine's day so that your doom will be visible to all.

Omenka you are complaining about being gagged by the mods,yet our journalists passed through hell during the despotic reign of your principal, Field Marshal

[/s]

Snakeman, stop shouting pls.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by idumuose(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
diluminati:
i myself will be quitting nl soon
Who needs you here before.You are very inconsequential here. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Jonathan till 2019.I am c.ock sure.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by motherlode: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
@ NgeneUkwenu, Egift, OrlandoOwoh, Berem, Donphilopus, Brownlord2, MalcoImX, 9jii, Laimo, Edogirl2, Rawani, Lakpalakpa, Sweetpenis, Medamillion: I thank you guys for your kind words and encouragement. I feel really humbled. I hope you guys keep the flag flying and sustain the enviable momentum Brand Buhari has been generating lately. A lot depends on your posts on this forum.

Will communicate with Barcanista and see what we come up with to promote the course around here.

God bless you guys for all your efforts.
Nigeria must succeed.

God bless APC.

HaBa why are you so callous undecided? Try to mention me too anyway anytime because i support the Change and progress Nigeria lacked since 1999. wink
SaiBuhari
A.P.C = Change
Buhari = progress

@Motherlode #God@Work

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
I smell PDP hovering around

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
idumuose:

At your age just listen to yourself. You need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Attention Progressives. by Mogidi: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Omenka I think this would end up being the best decision you ever made. Take the decision and don't look back, ignore those wishing you to soldier on when you know there's nothing left in the tank.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
motherlode:

HaBa why are you so callous undecided? Try to mention me too anyway anytime because i support the Change and progress Nigeria lacked since 1999. wink
SaiBuhari
A.P.C = Change
Buhari = progress

@Motherlode #God@Work
I'd make the necessary corrections next time (if therekd be a next time). Thanks. smiley
Re: Attention Progressives. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
I'd make the necessary corrections next time (if therekd be a next time). Thanks. smiley
I didn't see your mail,only notification. hope your nerves have calmed down now. wink
Re: Attention Progressives. by Olayinka8793(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Welcome back bro, I never imagined u could include my name among the many list of progressive nairalanders whose attention u called to this thread.Not that am not a progressive but just dat i dont think i have contributed much to the progressive cause on nairaland to deserve a mention,thanks all the same.
Back to topic,I will urge u to reconsider your decision to limit your activities on the politics section cos that could be interpreted by the agents of retrogression to mean they have finally succeed in silencing one of the important voices of the progressive.Nothing worthwhile comes without challenges.Keep up the progressive spirit.Cheers.
Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
I just saw the notification. I never see the mail
Will send u a bbm request.
Re: Attention Progressives. by Olayinka8793(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
tit:
Is tinubu a progressive?
is eba a food?
Re: Attention Progressives. by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
Good Evening my fellow comrades. I hope my last (most likely) thread on Nairaland meet you guys in good health.

As was noticed, I've been away for quite some time now. Logged in today and couldn't believe the number of mentions I saw, most of which came from fellow progressives and others of course from PDP supporters. It would take a huge amount of time responding to each of them hence the necesity to create this thread.

About a month back I was unjustly banned by some mod for violating "rule 2". I served the 3days ban and came back active doing what I do best on nairaland; politicking. Couple of days later I was again banned for violating thesme rule, but this time only in the politics section meaning I could post on other topics as long as they are not emanating from the politics board. But hell, if you ban Omenka from politics, you could as well give him a blanket ban!!

This ban resulted from me calling someone a "fool" when he, without provocation, called me a "bastard"!! He left scot free and I got banned!! It really broke my heart the mods could be so shamelesly bias in dealing with members.

Anyone with a discerning mind must have noticed the relentless campaign by the administrators of this forum to gag critics of this government, and this campaign has been ramped up a coupla notches as we approach the general elections. They do this not knowing that the beauty of a civil and just society is in the accommodation of dissention. What need is there for a debate if the mods of such a debate would only allow for the expression of just one kind of narrative, that which favours their principal?? The most resouceful and outspoken supporters of the opposition on this forum are either serving one lengthy ban or another, from gbawe to barcanista. Has this forum become so perverted?? The kind of anti opposition threads that hit the front page as well leaves a very sour taste in the mouth for their sheer idiocy and lack of substance; with the worst being the "will buhari raise cattle in aso rock??" I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that!!!

Nairaland is fast losing its texture especially in the politics section which hapens to be the busiest place on the forum, and if the admin decides to take steps to stop the drift, that is his business (very much doubt he will for even himself once appologised for calling buhari a "human being" when the general was mourning the death of his wife!!).

Whatever happens here onwards is no longer my business. I wish to limit my activity on the forum to just liking and sharing posts. The mods have demostrated in unambigious terms their disdain for the opposition and since I'm hardly in a position to put a leash on their needless onslaught it is time one left them to their devices. Perhaps someday I'd create my own forum where commonsense would prevail and triumph over inanity and despotism.

God bless you all.

Cc:
NgeneUkwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Cramjonse, Arresa, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
Berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Clerverly, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,
Neenar,
Desola , MizMyColi, Whitecat007 ,keneking, Lakpalakpa,
ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast
, Olaaderin Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX
Omenka my friend , now I know you're a saddist, hater and bad belle, Otherwise you should've TAGGED me, your friend to share and console you on your moment of sorrow, frustration, humiliation, cries and tears. That's why I rate barcanista ahead of all APC supporters in this forum (that's matter for another day ).All the same I forgive you. I urge you not to mind the mods, imagine that they failed to put these informative threads on front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2044101/buhari-punished-ado-bayero-obi

https://www.nairaland.com/2042629/apc-fight-survival-through-propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/2041268/never-forgive-buhari-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2030828/when-apc-stop-lying-pictures

Bros we're on the same page, suffering the same sins we didn't committ. Infact you're very very lucky and favoured, I opened a similar thread after being banned see what happened to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1977559/raw-injustice

Please don't commit suicide yet, there is more better reasons to that after 14 February next year.

CHEERS.
Honourable phockphockman.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
I didn't see your mail,only notification. hope your nerves have calmed down now. wink
You can say so... smiley
Re: Attention Progressives. by brownlord2: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
omenka:
@ NgeneUkwenu, Egift, OrlandoOwoh, Berem, Donphilopus, Brownlord2, MalcoImX, 9jii, Laimo, Edogirl2, Rawani, Lakpalakpa, Sweetpenis, Medamillion: I thank you guys for your kind words and encouragement. I feel really humbled. I hope you guys keep the flag flying and sustain the enviable momentum Brand Buhari has been generating lately. A lot depends on your posts on this forum.

Will communicate with Barcanista and see what we come up with to promote the course around here.

God bless you guys for all your efforts.
Nigeria must succeed.

God bless APC.

Remove brownlord from your useless propaganda group. I welcome you as a friend and fellow forumite and not any progressive or group trying to rebrand buhari

3 Likes

Re: Attention Progressives. by PhockPhockMan: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
My COMRADES please come let's console some crying babies.

Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Progressives. by PhockPhockMan: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
tit:
Is tinubu a progressive?
Ask me o o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Hyde Park, London / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki / Wike Hails U.S For Partnering Rivers Against AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.