Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. (2071 Views)

All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Buhari Calls APC All Progressives Confidence.... Is This Man For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ishiamu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nicole Benson, who is said to be a student of
Greensprings School, Lekki campus, has donated
her lunch money and more to the APC. She also
wrote an engaging, heartfelt letter to the opposition
party. Below is Nicole’s letter, which was addressed
to Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, and the
APC.
Dear APC and governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The
name of my school is Greensprings School lekki
campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a
doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of
people who are sick and dying because they take
care of me when I am sick.
Governor fashola and apc I was listening to the
radio on my way to school today and I heard that
we can send money to you to help you to win the
election. My mummy said that I can donate from
N100 so that we can help APC to raise the money to
win the election and remove president goodluck
jonathan so that mr buhari and professor osinbajo
can be the new president and assistant president
and be able to help nigeria to fight the boko haram
people who are killing innocent children and also
bring back the chibok girls so that their mummies
and daddies can be happy.
Governor Fashola and APC, please don’t you think
that N100 is too small? I have the new N100 notes
but I am sorry I will not be able to give it to you
because I only have one and I want to keep it in my
wallet. But I have N5785 that I saved from my lunch
money and pocket money and toothfairy money. I
know it’s my mummy giving the toothfairy the
money to give me because I found my tooth in her
wallet last year. and I want to give you all my money
that I saved so that you can win in February.
I have N5785 naira and also N8 but the N8 is in
coins and it’s only in Shoprite that they gave me so I
want to go and spend it there. I wanted to buy my
inhaler disk but my daddy has bought another new
one for me. I have given my mummy the money and
she put it on her card to pay it on your website and
she paid it now. I wish I could get more money for
you but that will be next week when I get more
lunch money from my daddy and toothfairy can’t
give me any more money because all my teeth have
all grown back. I can still save more money for you
and give you in February.
Please help me give some of the money to Mr
Ambode too so that he can win Mr Jimmy Agbaje. I
like Mr Ambode very much.
I wish you Goodluck not Goodluck Jonathan but best
of luck and please you can call my mummy’s
number if you need me to send the money I want to
save for you.But you will have to give me some time
to save it.
Please say hello to Mr Ambode, Mr Buhari and
professor Osinbajo for me.”
Recall that one of President Jonathan’s aides, Doyin
Okupe, who is known for his verbal attacks on
opposition parties, was recently publicly
embarrassed by journalists during a media briefing
at the presidential villa in Abuja when he said Rtd
Gen Mohammad Buhari will not win the
forthcoming election.

www.naij.com/392093-read-the-surprising-thing-9-yr-old-did-for-apc-recently.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sounds fakish abi their usual propaganda cheesy

Na wash jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Kcdojoto(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Eyaa U try sha
But GEJ all d way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by kheart(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na who go dash d theifing corruption personified presido shishi?

Even children knows gej na thief chai naija is finish if gej eventually wins, cos we ll start seeing new born babies asking deir mother "na who be d president of naija?"
Mum: gej
Baby: mama abeg carry me back to ur womb and bring me back after may 29 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good luck Nigeria
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jagon! Jagon! Jagon! Why are they brain washing a small girl like that? Buhari wants to use all form of medium to win this election. Why why why? God will judge u. You use Boko Haram, use children to lie too. Your cup has filled up. By march 28th you shall be out in Jesus Name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Oothman(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
And that is really funny
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ishiamu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
kheart:
Na who go dash d theifing corruption personified presido shishi?

Even children knows gej na thief chai naija is finish if gej eventually wins, cos we ll start seeing new born babies asking deir mother "na who be d president of naija?"
Mum: gej
Baby: mama abeg carry me back to ur womb and bring me back after may 29 2019 grin

Any child can act that script don't deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ishiamu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, maclatunji
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by lalasticlala(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, maclatunji

already made home page
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=30pt]#Vote CHange.

#IhaveDecided.

#IavPVC
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by ishiamu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
lalasticlala:

already made home page

You iz a boss
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Arsenella007(f): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Apc and propaganda na brothers.
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Boss13: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I like the intent but I don't believe the story. Nice try APC better than a presidential warm up in Eagle square
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sai Buhari...little drops make an ocean grin
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by buskie13(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
if PDP do their own now...APC go dey cry foul...but we're bigger than this....

GEJ till buhari fills his gap tooth cool
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by nellyjohn: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
ishiamu:
Sounds fakish abi their usual propaganda cheesy

Na wash jare
Na their usual propaganda. I fit give 5years old girl mony to do the same thing but, of what use will it be? APC should try and atleast reduce the level of their propaganda.
GEJ till 2019 for me
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by CrazyScientist: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin funny but is fake grin
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by criminalmindz: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
ANOTHER ARANGEE BY APC. PROPANGANDA PARTY
Re: A Nine-year-old Girl Has Done The Unexpected To The All Progressives Congress. by tolugar: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op, year 4 kids in greenspring don't handle money talk more of launch money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. / Oyegun Slams Jonathan, Tells Why APC Lawmakers Are In Scuffle For Leadership / Ministerial Screening: Ex. President Obasanjo's Intelligent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.