Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] (30502 Views)

Kate Henshaw's House Gutted By Fire (photos) / Susan Eyo-honesty On The Red Carpet On October 27, 3013 / Red Carpet On Golden Glove Live On E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by ontheair: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2014
seriously, d show could have been better but for the unfortuate African time which plagued our Nigerian life! now the award attendees are so bored and tired - sure there would be no after party for this one.
While Toke's Shiny Spacesuit called outfit, while trying to enagage the crowd in readiness for Kcee's performance,is added to the list of questionable decisions by people involved in the award.
Coupled with the ridiculous sound, am not sure any performance can get dis audience involved and u can't blame them, even Jay Z and Beyonce would look ordinary here!
Advice: Will all dis guys coming on stage stop begging people to make some nosie and rather rush through the show, it is Monday morning!!! Even Basketmouth d co-anchor can barely talk, he seems to show us he rather be in his bed than dis late starting show.
Well, Oritesefemi seems to have succeeded in moving some tired limbs - d only action so far.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:21am On Dec 15, 2014
the first girl should be the statue on the trophy, she best illustrates the title of the show grin
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by Jamaticulus(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Make Kwam1 go hauz go sleep naa...shay na by force
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by ontheair: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Thank God, Basketmouth got his groove back and while sound is still a big challenge for the organizers to fully sort out, it seems to have atleast improved, we can make out what they are saying for more than 10 seconds.

Finally, audible reaction from d crowd with Patoranking's performance with 'Africa's wannabe Beyonce' (pun intended) TS.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Boring Award sad

Why did they start so late
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Olamide Baddo....Album of the year cheesy
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by ontheair: 1:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Now, Olamide with his Dramaaaaa, ok we like but must the guy always bring alcohol on stage?!
excuse:- since the award started late and the after-party not a certainty, he may as well soak himself in all the alcohol he can lay his hands on now!

Timi Dakolo performing with his wife on stage is anoda highlight and the best use of stage by all artiste that have performed so far this night, sorry, THIS MONDAY MORNING!

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by spanzed(m): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
Boring Award sad

Why did they start so late
its started off boring but Basketmouth and his jokes is spicing up things...dem wan dey copy Grammy ni.....No time to watch again got class 2moro mornin so Mr.NL I go ask you who win Next rated 2moro
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by segsxpendable(m): 2:45am On Dec 15, 2014
best rnb single--2baba,,#let somebody love u#
The award for Best Pop Single goes
to... The Mavins for the smash hit 'Dorobucci'.
Best Rap Single is 'Parcel' by Phyno. As expected Oritsefemi wins the Best
Street Hop award for 'Double Wahala' . The award
is presented by DJ Spinall . Oritsefemi says he has
another SUV after he crashed his last car last week.
He reveals that Ayiri bought it for him
Best Vocal Performance (Male). And the
winner is Timi Dakolo for 'Iyawo Mi'.
Sean Tizzle wins his first of the night.
Best R&B/Pop Album
Olamide wins the Best Rap Album
category for Baddest Guy Ever Liveth .
The award for Recording of the Year goes
to... Cobhams Asuquo for his song 'Ordinary People'....#more still to come#
The Best Alternative Song goes to BOJ for
'Bolaji'
Jesse Jagz is the winner of the Lyricist on the Roll
category. This is Jesse's first Headie.
Don Jazzy takes home Producer of the
Year.
And the winner for Best Reggae/Dancehall
is... 'Girlie O' by Patoranking.
Oh oh. Patoranking scores a hatrick.
Ladies and gentlemen he is the winner of the 2014
Next Rated Category!!!!!!! Wha Ya Say!
The African Artiste of the Year goes to
Sarkodie .
It's two for Reekado Banks as he wins
the Rookie of the Year category.
Album of the year...Baddest Guy Ever
Liveth by Olamide. Woah! That's a huge one.
Second of the night.
And finally for tonight the Artiste of the Year is
Davido!!!!!!!!!!!!
#good a.m peeps#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2014
if I were there, wud have slept off since, d stuff is 2 boring mehn

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by naijaboiy: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2014
spanzed:
its started off boring but Basketmouth and his jokes is spicing up things...dem wan dey copy Grammy ni.....No time to watch again got class 2moro mornin so Mr.NL I go ask you who win Next rated 2moro
Thats the one i'm waiting for sef cheesy

No wahala I go yan you cool
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by siegfried99(m): 3:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Starting late has been a big problem for the show...

I initially thought my sound system had a problem until I tuned to another channel undecided

Somebody should pls update the list of awards again.
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by siegfried99(m): 3:10am On Dec 15, 2014
PATORANKING

#Next Rated grin cheesy
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by SLYCJ(m): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2014
ice prince is gonna take one of those sh*t out by GOD'S GRACE....
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by segsxpendable(m): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2014
SLYCJ:
ice prince is gonna take one of those sh*t out by GOD'S GRACE....
he went home wit no shit,,not even a performing privilege was given to im...pele
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Wizkid No come
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by paleo(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2014
segsxpendable:

he went home wit no shit,,not even a performing privilege was given to im...pele

New stars are taking his place.

Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by veave(f): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg Tee-A nor get wife? Abi e nor get money to buy gown for am undecided undecided

All these men wey nor dey carry dia wife comot. Mtchwwwww
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by idee91: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2014
shyna01:

... emi ni coscharis, iwo ni .......
Emi ni Boris
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by henryblaize: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2014
undecidedY Didn't u guys post my pictures
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by spanzed(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thats the one i'm waiting for sef cheesy

No wahala I go yan you cool
Good morning I kukuma don see am for FP....but I expected Runtown to win.....The guys music are always on point....Thou I have nothing against PATORANKING...#Wayasay#have a Nice and less boring day bro grin
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by IamTheophilus(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2014
who qet desktop abeg grin
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by tboy4ril(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Hamattan!!!
Re: Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
idee91:

Emi ni Boris
omo no be danfo again? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste / Bidemi Kosoko Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.