Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Uniben Hostel Accommodation(hall 1 And Hall 4) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Hostel Accommodation(hall 1 And Hall 4) (2326 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning / How Uniben Hall 1 Male Porter Drag A Female Student Towel Until She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Hostel Accommodation(hall 1 And Hall 4) by trustedward(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hostel accomodation application has not yet started but will soon commence,like we all know,Hall 1 is the best hostel for girls while hall 4 is the best for guys and also if you've spoken with any staylit in regards to hostel aquisition,then they must have told you how getting one can be really difficult,girls even go as far as selling female hostels for 50k,some even 60k,while Hall 4 for 25k.to avoid this stress and to guarantee a space in any of the school Hostels especially Hall 1 and 4 send me a message on my inbox,i can be of help to u....just my way of appreciating u guys,...Note:i can only help 20 persons..call
Re: Uniben Hostel Accommodation(hall 1 And Hall 4) by IKJ66(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

First Class Has Changed My Life-unilorin Best Graduating Student / See The Big Python Killed By UNIZIK Students During Farm Work(photo) / Am Currently Having My I.T In A Place With 24/7 Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.