Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East (26502 Views)

Russian Military War Weapons Will Blow Your Mind ||2015, New Documentary / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Prof. Soludo’s Rebuttals Concerning His Latest Political Woes In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by yerimastyle(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Why don't you go and join the battle if you are human enough Bad belle janja weed know how to make notice Apeeshit
MrMcJay:
First Soldiers, then hunters, then dogs. I'm sure, traffic wardens would be next to be deployed to fight BH.

Talk of treating the symptoms and not the disease.

2015, and Jonathan would be beaten like a drum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2014
MrMcJay:
First Soldiers, then hunters, then dogs. I'm sure, traffic wardens would be next to be deployed to fight BH.

you are a compound fool,why don't you ask for more info or task your brain to research more about the issue before exhibiting your outstanding stupidityy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by DjAndroid: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Pictures of the dogs shooting BH with AK 47 or ...................

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by AAlozie(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
What role has MTN, or other telecommunications companies played in the fight against this insurgency? Do you mean to tell me that these insurgents do not make and receive calls that can be tracked? Was registering our phone numbers a license for them to send us unsolicited text messages? NCC is a monitoring body is useless!

3 Likes

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by dynamo77(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
So now it is dogs we are deploying..... Anything that will eradicate boko boys is welcomed even if na babalawo dem go use self, we don't mind!!
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Just a matter of time before BH start recruiting calabar ppl

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by holatin(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Jonathan never fail to amuse me.

outstanding comedian of the year
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2014
HOW LONG SHALL WE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THESE MILITARY FOLKS.
They neither show us pictures nor arrests made.
Even us army shows their citizens pictures of victories in order to boost moral.
I HAVE ONLY SEEN BOKO HARAM VIDEOS.
I have never seen videos of the Nigerian Army defeating of arresting these GHOSTS.

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Newkidoo(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Old news!!!
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by MrMcJay(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
onatisi:
you are a compound fool,why don't you ask for more info or task your brain to research more about the issue before exhibiting your outstanding stupidityy

Boy, I won't retaliate your bad manners. It simply shows the type or lack of upbringing you got from your parents.

Counter my point or don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by DWJOBScom(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Now I can finally say there are quite a number of poorly enlightened people on nairaland.

The dogs can help detect IEDs, hidden bombs, drugs(cos it's been known that bokoharam fighters use a lot of drugs so the presence of one shows a camp is close)

#go dogs go

2 Likes

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
MrMcJay:

Boy, I won't retaliate your bad manners. It simply shows the type or lack of upbringing you got from your parents.

Counter my point or don't quote me.
arguing with u is like arguing with a brain lesser than that of a dog. It is obvious the army dogs are more intelligent than you,next time put ur brain to task and think like a human being

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by ejikeme(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2014
I hear. The bh boys don see food sha...
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by boujaye: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2014
snazzy5050:
wah

what is wah?
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by DWJOBScom(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2014
AAlozie:
What role has MTN, or other telecommunications companies played in the fight against this insurgency? Do you mean to tell me that these insurgents do not make and receive calls that can be tracked? Was registering our phone numbers a license for them to send us unsolicited text messages? NCC is a monitoring body is useless!
You may take it easy with the name calling as the boko guys won't be sitting idle while you monitor their devise.
They are doing their best and have recorded a lot of success too

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Scout60(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2014
MrMcJay:

Read b4 u comment.
Dogs have the ability to track bombs with their natural sensor.
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2014
jkendy:
A war that our military can't fight, it would be a shame on the Armed Forces if animals (dogs) are used to achieve victory.

Get educated; ask Wikipedia
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by lastmessenger: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2014
If only Buhari will call his bokoharam boys to order we would not spend a dim on dogs.
Abeg all these APC guys should please beg thier oga Buhari. He has killed enough people already just because you want to be president. There is god o.

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2014
yes i saw the war dogs

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by onatisi(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
DWJOBScom:

You may take it easy with the name calling as the boko guys won't be sitting idle while you monitor their devise.
They are doing their best and have recorded a lot of success too
just to chip in,I won't be surprised if bh is using satellite phones to communicate which can be very difficult to trace at times

1 Like

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by danderson(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls deploy lioness and tigress; the crush bones!!!

Anything to exterminate BH goes!

@ 48% victory margin, GMB should RIP because even Tinubu knows that.

GEJ till 2019 then Ihejirika

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by killercute16(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Chibuke56:
#GMB till 2019
#TeamChange
c'mon NLers arent u tired of d epileptic power supply d bad roads poor education system corruption embezzlement syphoning of public funds failed nd unfufilled promises these are just one of the few things we have experiened .. I tink its high time nigeria experienced a change..
Vote wisely in 2015
#teamGMB
#teamChange
A very poor campaign strategy angry

3 Likes

Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by stanisbaratheon: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
good move
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by adedayourt(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
So hw does des dogs work, do dey shoot BH @ sight or bite der ass off.

Somtin tels me jus 20 bullets ll be enof fr d dogs deployed
Re: Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
jkendy:
A war that our military can't fight, it would be a shame on the Armed Forces if animals (dogs) are used to achieve victory.

Stop displaying your stupidity on NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Ezeokenwa Sylvester Emerges APGA National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.