Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! (14397 Views)

Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures / Shocking Photo: See Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Ajibo111(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2014
WHAT IS DORO? IS THE DORO SONG DEMONIC?
….
Listen to the song very attentively & confirm it
urself. So many people are been blinded by the
tones & sounds of music nobody is even borderd
to know the meaning & the words, everybody is busy singing & attaching doro to even their
names, but the big question is..WHAT IS DORO?
Have you taken time to listen to this doro song?
I have & i'll tel you the meaning by what the
singer sang in the song.
It's a gathering of all the doro worshipers, she is a god, each of them praising & explaining how
BIG, HIGH & BLOODY she is. Now lets follow the
song lyrics.
The 1st singer started by praising doro~boss,
doro~h igh, doro~bloody, doro gather pass
everybody for the gathering, doro get money pass everybody here(meaning dat doro is richer
than all of them singing). Now,for people who
say doro is money,from this last words,do u
think they are referring to money? Am only
picking points from all the singers.
So lets go to the 2nd singer. Another praise to their she lord..doro~hot, doro~fresh, doro~flashy, doro
fine pass everybody wey doro
sing(meaning dat doro is more pretty dan all the
singers).Think! !! The 3rd singer started with praise
again,doro na
diva(diva means a queen,female celebrity,god) doro d leader(meanin doro is a leada ,as in their
leada).Doro is bigger,doro is higher,so folow d
leada,doro get liver she no dey tire(meaning dat
they are refering to she,not money not fine).
Now,the 4th singer said doro bad,make nobody
try doro,doro get money but lastly she said make nobody join dorobucci ooo.
The 5th singer further explained the personality
of their god..doro is a kind of boss,a
cheerfulgiver,d oro get pass everybody wey don
get before,doro fly pass everybody wey dey this
plane,now from all these. WHAT IS DORO? They have made their point in
the song,every other words they added was to
confuse the listener,they now use it as a slang
to everything they say becos they hav sold their
soul & they belong to it.
So dat's why u hear doro don Jazzy becos all are members just the way Christians cal
themselves Children of God.
We are at the end time! Kindly share this post &
save someone. Thank you & God bless!
Culled- Nigeriannames
Any christian that sings to this goddess is doomed
Matt 16:3B ".... O ye hypocrites, ye can discern
the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs
of the times"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Whizzdom(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmm .... Dis one is serious
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by holatin(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Doro nonsense post

6 Likes

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by simplemach(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Doro TRASH

1 Like

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by DesChyko: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Stupid analysis.
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by lirusehn(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2014
i seriously cudnt stop masev from writing yu are stup*d undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Think before you post, it’ll save you the humiliation.
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Purity1(f): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by obiZEAL(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2014
I did not come here to read this...
I just wanted to say: U are STUPID

1 Like

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Op you name should be added to the dictionary for a more complex word after R.....E.....T....A.....R.....D

1 Like

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Blayze007(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
so..... Doro Ronaldo & Doro Messi means ur "dorogod" is dating both footballers or..?

1 Like

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by mesh33(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Y u cary person issue personal 4 christ sak! Men! c as U put so much energy on dis trash.smh
Doro clueless
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by TheMan3: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow this is alot of analysis.
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by lilmax(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Why did you remove "doro na tiwa? Mumu
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by judedwriter(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Chai! Nd d rhytym sweet pass goat pepper soup!
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by frankezi: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
You may feel like one brilliant mind but you just revealed how ignorant and uneducated you accessment is. I expect next time you bring such allegation you will bring strong proof to back your point.
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by ephemm(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
I want to know the church you attend and what they teach you there!

@OP - doro stewpid

Its not your fault anyway, unemployment is a disease worse than ebola
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
But the song is very sweet and that's all there is to it. Any other things no concern the listener. grin grin grin
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by RichieBrown(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
all I can say is there is a reason behind every song.....n each track should be openly criticised according to the lyrics..... a whole group can't just start shouting doro if it has No meaning to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by poshest(f): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
every artist in the song was obviously praising themselves abeg. listen to all the verses they sang each. they used it to describe their personality.
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wetin i no go hear.....smh angry
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Some myopic fellows here might not see it but Op seems to be making some valid points here. Na their own cup of tea shaa.
#teamGodisgreatest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by mumumugu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Me and op

na who mumu pass?
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by stevecantrell: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Doro is the Superlative of all things cool, as the song seems to suggest but then Doro could also be some kind of personage that exists within and around all of the Doro singers...:b
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by Thebrightest(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
mumumugu:
Me and op

na who mumu pass?
OP
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by StevinMorgan(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
The next thing op will tell us is "that Goodluck is antichrist." grin
Re: Dorobucci Is A Demonic Song,,,,facts Revealed!! by sarmiie(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is how conspiracy theories start. First it was about zionists, then d illuminati, now its dorobucci??

At least d ration is coming closer home. I'm tired of hearing about satan favouring d whites more dan us blacks. I mean, if God n Satan r opposites, den............

(1) (Reply)

Meet Otunba Subomi Balogun, The Nigerian Billionaire With Over 11 Rolls Royce / A Nairalander Poses With Davido / Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.